MK Foreign Policy

brickyard

[quote name='Master Hakai' timestamp='1357388656' post='3071605']
Well it's a darned good thing TPF got out of UJW when they did, otherwise they may never have had the chance to become the booming, successful, well-known and loved alliance they are today (and have been ever since). :D
[/quote]

Is that sarcasm?

• Replies 757
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1357369436' post='3071567']
Seriously. Someone should ask him about TPF's exit from the Unjust War.
[/quote]

A common lie spread by Umbrella, or Genmay whatever you want to call them, is that TPF went untouched in that war. We burned for our allies in unjust pack. If that makes us backstabbers then we got to be some of the worst ones in history, typically when you back stab someone you want to not also get stabbed...

[quote name='leeguy' timestamp='1357408825' post='3071690']
A common lie spread by Umbrella, or Genmay whatever you want to call them, is that TPF went untouched in that war. We burned for our allies in unjust pack. If that makes us backstabbers then we got to be some of the worst ones in history, typically when you back stab someone you want to not also get stabbed...
[/quote]
We've got a fantastic discussion going about MK's foreign policy here

[quote name='Geerland' timestamp='1357409646' post='3071699']
TPF do like their attention, and that jacob guy just shows why they are not part of MK's foreign policy.
[/quote]

Now why would we even want to be part of MK's foreign policy? If we were, we might catch the cooties or some undesirable urinary infection.

[quote name='Jacob Reiffenstein' timestamp='1357412849' post='3071715']

Now why would we even want to be part of MK's foreign policy? If we were, we might catch the cooties or some undesirable urinary infection.
[/quote]

Better than whatever problem you may have...

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1357414104' post='3071723']
And you think that makes what you do with the ponies ok?

You're worse than I thought.
[/quote]

I dunno, what does MK typically do with ponies?

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1357414671' post='3071725']
Kill them with fire or hope they leave and go to TOP
[/quote]

I'm pretty sure that MK is a little more deviant and immoral than that.

[quote name='Jacob Reiffenstein' timestamp='1357423220' post='3071756']
I'm pretty sure that MK is a little more deviant and immoral than that.
[/quote]

excellent application of the "no u" tactic. stay tuned for the chewbacca defense.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1357424387' post='3071763']
This Jacob guy is an elaborate TPF trick to get MK to attack them out of sheer pity.
[/quote]

"Why would we want to be a part of MK's foreign policy? HEY MK YOU STINK LOL! YOU SLIMY SCUMBAGS DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO ATTACK US!"

That must be the only tactic they feel can finally get them noticed by the negligent father they wished they still had.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1357424726' post='3071770']
"Why would we want to be a part of MK's foreign policy? HEY MK YOU STINK LOL! YOU SLIMY SCUMBAGS DON'T HAVE THE BALLS TO ATTACK US!"

That must be the only tactic they feel can finally get them noticed by the negligent father they wished they still had.
[/quote]

I was thinking more along the lines of pity for new members who look at people like Jacob as an experienced alliance member. I mean, if that level of idiocy is allowed to spread, we're going to have a serious situation on our hands that'll make BFF look like a band of philosophers.

[quote name='leeguy' timestamp='1357408825' post='3071690']
[/quote]
If you call a week or so of war before you pussed out of it "burning", sure.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1357424726' post='3071770']

[/quote]

Not even close. That bunch has always been and has proven again recently to still be a group of OOC attacking slime. We've learned from our mistake and have no interest in people who are too dense to do the same. Nobody can be a father if they can't grow up.

[quote name='Umar ibn Abd al-Aziz' timestamp='1357427839' post='3071806']
If you call a week or so of war before you pussed out of it "burning", sure.
[/quote]

I wouldn't consider either to be burning, but to be fair, if MK can consider 12 days as burning against "incredible odds", I don't see why he can't consider 7 days the same way.

Edited by Roadie

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1357429413' post='3071826']
I wouldn't consider either to be burning, but to be fair, if MK can consider 12 days as burning against "incredible odds", I don't see why he can't consider 7 days the same way.
[/quote]

Difference being MK didn't abandon its allies after those 12 days, you did.