A TPF notice of Protection

Judge X

[center][img]http://images4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100124164932/cybernations/images/2/25/TPFflag.png[/img][/center]

With HeroOfTime55 doing what he always does there will be a period of "clean up". This is being dealt with between aliies and friends alike. Any outside attacks upon United Equestria, aid, or interference will be seen as an act of war against The Phoenix Federation.

sorry to see UE having to deal with this. We'll be here to help you get back on your [s]feet[/s] Hooves... hooves

Time to pony up and pay the piper HoT! Planet Bob will miss your inactiveness... may this finally buck a trend on Bob....

oo/

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1352789873' post='3051763']
There will probably be a third and they will probably hit his friend who went along for the ride. Attacks upon their protectorates are not tolerated it seems!
[/quote]They had several days thus far to hit Benzene. I don't think it's coming.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1352791247' post='3051769']
They had several days thus far to hit Benzene. I don't think it's coming.
[/quote]

http://www.cybernations.net/search_wars.asp?search=110609&Extended=1

I think this is the Benzene you're referring to. If not, I apologize.

NVM. It seems HoT and his pal are rogues and not acting on behalf of UE. So they get to eat it and GATO will leave the rest of UE alone. Only nations that hit Everfree Union will be taken to task by GATO as per the usual rules of dealing with rogues.

TPF is right in ensuring that the members of UE who have nothing to do and want nothing to do with the actions of a few boneheads are kept safe.

Edited by magicninja

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1352794002' post='3051787']
TPF is an ally so we can afford them the benefit of the doubt and listen to anything they have to say on the matter. However, as I see it UE has already declared an act of war against GATO.
[/quote]I've been in talks with several GATO gov including Dre4mwe4ver, and hopefully he can relay to you the status of our little side crusade.

We're just doing things out of order, is all. Should have saved the going away fiesta for later, I know, I know. Have your way with me and Benzene (props for finally hitting him), just don't lay a finger on the innocents.

I doubt that will stop you from puffing out your chest and leveling threats, though.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1352795366' post='3051792']
That's fine, again, as long as you don't touch the innocents.
[/quote]

As I explained to you on IRC, we really have no interest in UE besides the fact that two of you decided to declare war on our protectorate. Only members who declare war on EvU or facilitate the war with aid will enter our crosshairs.

I wish the rest of UE luck and am glad TPF decided to reiterate protection from any hungry raiders out there.

GATO is not unreasonable, we absolutely will not be prosecuting others because of your mistakes.