GATO Election & GATOween Results

Laserwolf

[center][img]http://i203.photobucket.com/albums/aa43/mwe76/GATO/aclogo.png[/img][/center]

Good evening

GATO concluded its elections recently for the November-December and it appears the budget ran out on my rocking chair repair allocations so that means I have to do something now. :P

it is my honor to present to you the government officials for GATO:[list]
[*][b]Assembly Chairman:[/b] Laserwolf
[list]
[*][b]Sr. Deputy Assembly Chairman:[/b] Manis_B
[*][b]Deputy Assembly Chairmen:[/b] Kerschbs & Benjaminperdomo
[/list][*][b]Minister of Foreign Affairs:[/b] Dre4mWe4ver
[*][b]Minister of Defense:[/b] Mightyspoon
[*][b]Minister of Domestic Affairs:[/b] Armen17
[*][b]Minister of Finance:[/b] KublaKhan
[/list]
[b][u]Congress[/u][/b]
[list]
[*]Maxfiles
[*]E-N-S
[*]Jycard
[*]Confederate Isle
[*]Rishabh Tatiraju
[*]IG-756
[*][empty]*
[/list]
*The notorious RL has emptied one of our Congressional seats and is currently being sought out to fill.
Lastly, GATOween was a blast and we thank all who participated. To read about the winners please follow the link: [url="http://gatoforums.net/index.php?showtopic=24614"]http://gatoforums.ne...showtopic=24614[/url]

I am looking forward to what GATO accomplishes over the next 2 months.

o/ GATO

-Laserwolf, Assembly Chairman

Edited by Laserwolf

Interesting, pretty sure Kubla loses the ability to count after 2 beers and is on a permanent 3 beer buzz, so interesting choice for MoF, as for MoFA he's going to get used to being called DreamWeaver or Dreamy for short, because I can't be bothered remembering the full proper name every time :)

Also

Congrats GAMYTOE

Congrats to everyone! o/ GATO

[quote name='Litha Riddle' timestamp='1352185615' post='3049287']
Congrats on the sexy new gov GATO :D

Especially Dre4mWe4ver :wub:

o/ GATO
[/quote]
Who me? :wub:

[quote name='shahenshah' timestamp='1352374431' post='3050085']
[color=#282828][font=helvetica, arial, sans-serif]Dre4mWe4ver << Lazy guy right here. PM for sekrit. [/font][/color]
[/quote]
At least he's not so lazy that he doesn't respond to his own Alliance's announcements within 48 hours... oh. Nevermind.

[quote name='andyt2k' timestamp='1352378516' post='3050091']
Interesting, pretty sure Kubla loses the ability to count after 2 beers and is on a permanent 3 beer buzz, so interesting choice for MoF, as for MoFA he's going to get used to being called DreamWeaver or Dreamy for short, because I can't be bothered remembering the full proper name every time :)

Also

Congrats GAMYTOE
[/quote]
Our resident sloth may not be able to "count" in the traditional sense, but somehow he still manages to come up with the right number in the end, so we don't question his methods.

Also, I'm pretty sure there's an error in my name in some fashion in 50% of all announcements I've been mentioned in, so I've learned to just roll with it. So if Official Announcements don't even bother with the proper name, you most certainly don't need to either ;)

[quote name='andyt2k' timestamp='1352378516' post='3050091']

Also

Congrats GAMYTOE
[/quote]
Count? Jokes on you, I can barely read.