Puppy Love Accords

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20120812231024/cybernations/images/thumb/5/5f/Blood_For_Friends_alliance-flag.jpg/250px-Blood_For_Friends_alliance-flag.jpg[/img][img]http://images2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100605090103/cybernations/images/thumb/d/d0/Cngoonsflag.png/275px-Cngoonsflag.png[/img]

[b]The Puppy Love Accords[/b]

[b]Preamble: [/b]
Everytime our eyes meet, this feeling inside me is almost more than I can take. And baby when you touch me, I can feel it that you love me.

[b]Article I:[/b]
The undersigned understand that this treaty in no way, shape or form infringes upon the sovereignty of either party, aside from the obvious (being BFF's official membership in the MK Toadie Club)

[b]Article II:[/b]
Should either party come upon information pertaining to the safety of the other, they are required to provide said information as soon as possible to the other signatory. Oh boy, you feel so good inside me.

[b]Article III:[/b]
Should either party request the aid of the other, be it technological, monetary or informational, the other is highly recommended to provide said aid as soon as possible.

[b]Article IV: [/b]
Should either party come under attack, the other party is required to come to the immediate assistance of the first. Should this defense be required after one party honors a 3rd party treaty. I dunno how you do what you do, I'm so in love with you, it just keeps getting better.

[b]Article V:[/b]
Should either party declare an aggressive war, the other is encouraged to, but not required to come to the military assistance of the first. Because I wanna spend the rest of my life with you by my side forever and ever.

[b]Article VI: [/b]
Should either party find it in them to cancel this treaty, it may be canceled after first informing the other party. After that, the treaty remains in effect for 72 hours. Just remember that every little thing that you do, baby I'm amazed by you.

[b]Signed for GOONS:[/b]
Sardonic, GOONS Pilot
SirWilliam, GOONS Co-Pilot
EmperorMarx, GOONS Secretariat
mattski133, GOONS Strategos
NikolaP, GOONS Pequniator
Slide, R00tn00b, dalstrs, umar, KenMorningstar, GOONS Council

[b]Signed for BFF: [/b]
The Neapolitan Council

Ernesto Che Guevara -- Strawberry Ayatollah
Turetel -- Chocolate Ayatollah
Wolfprince -- Vanilla Ayatollah

The Elite Assembly:

Deebo -- DoFA
Canik -- DoD
Pherlofsky -- DoG
Sniperjoe -- DoI
[/center]

Edited by Kongo Jack

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1346790402' post='3027861']
This is unsurprising.

I can't think of alot of nice things to say about either of you, so I best not say anything...and if it leads to both your downfalls, well, life is rough.
[/quote]

And yet words still followed. Thanks, I guess...

Who would sign a treaty with an alliance containing both Sir William and Marx? Tasteless hacks. All of you.

*sigh* Congrats anyways I guess. :awesome:

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1346790402' post='3027861']
This is unsurprising.

I can't think of alot of nice things to say about either of you, so I best not say anything.

Congrats on the treaty, may it do everything you want it to and more, and if it leads to both your downfalls, well, life is rough.
[/quote]

"I have an opinion. I'm not going to say what it is, I'm just going to snidely imply that I don't like you. I really have nothing of substance to say, but goddamnit I exist and I want you to notice me."

[quote name='DarkEra97' timestamp='1346800505' post='3027897']
I actually thought this was one of the treaties that carried over. Apparently I was wrong so I am glad to see this come to be.
[/quote]

You're right in that a treaty between GOONS and Europa was carried over. After the merger BFF reviewed all their ties and in this case, have chosen to reaffirm ties to GOONS. It's been a blast building the foundation for this kind of decision to be made and I'm looking forward to a mutually beneficial future between our alliances.

Edited by Emperor Marx

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1346790819' post='3027866']
If it upsets Memoryproblems it must be a good thing.

Let the [s]good[/s] goon times roll. ;)
[/quote]

I honestly don't care either way. I don't care about the alliances involved enough to feel upset or otherwise.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1346792983' post='3027872']
"I have an opinion. I'm not going to say what it is, I'm just going to snidely imply that I don't like you. I really have nothing of substance to say, but goddamnit I exist and I want you to notice me."
[/quote]

I have a great deal of substance that I could say.

I think that I have made it very clear in the past that I dislike your alliance, or rather that I disliked the alliances that merged to form your alliance, and I can honestly say the dislike has carried over, although I wouldn't characterize that dislike as "hate", or even "severe dislike" I could have been blunt and said why I dislike the alliances entering into this agreement, but subtlety is often better, and while I dislike your alliance, I honestly don't care enough for it to be in my interests to attempt to smear you.

I thought I'd be subtle, say congratulations while not being too friendly as to not give you the wrong impression that my opinion of you has changed. It is unfortunate that there exists a !@#$stain like yourself with the mentality that those who don't like you/your alliance must be told why they are an idiot. (Mission not accomplished, by the way.)

But I'll reiterate my previous comments, you need things explained multiple ways to sufficiently understand them.

While I don't like you, I don't want to say too much more, I'm happy for you and hope the treaty works well, but if it leads to both your downfalls, well, it happens. I hope that clears it up a little for you, but considering your record, my expectations are low.

[quote name='memoryproblems' timestamp='1346811453' post='3027937']
I honestly don't care either way. I don't care about the alliances involved enough to feel upset or otherwise.

I have a great deal of substance that I could say.

I think that I have made it very clear in the past that I dislike your alliance, or rather that I disliked the alliances that merged to form your alliance, and I can honestly say the dislike has carried over, although I wouldn't characterize that dislike as "hate", or even "severe dislike" I could have been blunt and said why I dislike the alliances entering into this agreement, but subtlety is often better, and while I dislike your alliance, I honestly don't care enough for it to be in my interests to attempt to smear you.

I thought I'd be subtle, say congratulations while not being too friendly as to not give you the wrong impression that my opinion of you has changed. It is unfortunate that there exists a !@#$stain like yourself with the mentality that those who don't like you/your alliance must be told why they are an idiot. (Mission not accomplished, by the way.)

But I'll reiterate my previous comments, you need things explained multiple ways to sufficiently understand them.

While I don't like you, I don't want to say too much more, I'm happy for you and hope the treaty works well, but if it leads to both your downfalls, well, it happens. I hope that clears it up a little for you, but considering your record, my expectations are low.
[/quote]

Blah blah blah no one cares.