Which idiot will learn first?

Unknown Smurf

Which idiot will learn first?   

230 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

So the OWF is littered with terrible posters, mostly from MKs camp, but there are a few others (like myself). Namely, those quasi-moralist terrible !@#$@#$ posters that make you want to almost rage (until you realize that none of what they say, or anything else, matters). Anyways, regarding them, I would like to know if anyone still has any hope for them left, and if so, who do you think will get a clue first and learn not to post terrible topics all the time (like myself).

[s]Yes, I am putting myself on the poll because I like winning.[/s] Nah, lets be honest, I will never learn to post better.

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You could use a lot more thought when putting this poll together even though it is "for the lulz".

What defines a terrible poster would be a brilliant thing to add for instance (quoting this and saying this does is grade school so don't do it).

C'mon, you can do better now.

[quote name='JohnGulager' timestamp='1344280082' post='3019196']
No Alexandros o Megas? No Viluin? Not even a single GOON?

:facepalm:

I cant wait for the "Worst Poll" poll.
[/quote]
Only one of those options is delusional. Hint: it is not GOONS or Viluin. But yeah these guys have all been saying stupid !@#$ for years and I can't see them stopping.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1344293362' post='3019264']
Myth and Stonewall Jaxon aren't really awful posters. Myth just over reaches sometimes.
[/quote]
Did you not see Stonewall Jaxon trying to educate GOONS on how helping MK, our ally, should be frowned upon. And not because MK is evil for once! Also you appear to have missed Myth's catalog. He's an okay guy but he's really [i]really[/i] delusional.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1344293806' post='3019266']
Did you not see Stonewall Jaxon trying to educate GOONS on how helping MK, our ally, should be frowned upon. And not because MK is evil for once! Also you appear to have missed Myth's catalog. He's an okay guy but he's really [i]really[/i] delusional.
[/quote]

From what I remember he had some quality posts when he was with NSO.