Which idiot will learn first?

Unknown Smurf

Which idiot will learn first?   

230 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1344419396' post='3019801']
Cute, my stalker still has a hard on for me. Ohh you...... :wub:
[/quote]
Sorry to shatter your fragile ego Hiro, but if I was stalking you I would have posted [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213&pid=3017316&st=1720&#entry3017316"]here[/url] too :smug:

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='William Bonney' timestamp='1344448039' post='3019857']
Sorry to shatter your fragile ego Hiro, but if I was stalking you I would have posted [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=213&pid=3017316&st=1720&#entry3017316"]here[/url] too :smug:
[/quote]

Given the amount of time that has lapsed since you stalked me before, what? A year? It surprises me that you still have your man crush on me. I don't blame you though, I'm one charming person that most find irresistible.

When you have any iota of an idea to why I surrendered then make a comment. until then, I'll take your posting towards me for what it is, burning desire.

Wait look, I can do these as well, Huzzaaaahhhh :smug:

Edited by Hiro Nakara

If you're not on the list it's because you're a different kind of idiot (not the kind that posts terrible topics all the time) or because you're hopeless and incapable of learning first, let alone at all.

Personally I'm abstaining from voting, it's too hard to pick just one.

[quote name='Nintenderek' timestamp='1344307997' post='3019371']
Just because some members of their government knows what they are doing, doesn't mean the members of that alliance do. A majority of the MK membership knows nothing about this game and is just here because they are bored and want to share their special form of "humor" with the rest of the world and got lucky enough to join an alliance where certain members of the government in that alliance happen to know what they are doing.
[/quote]
You've clearly never interacted with our membership. As Ardus said don't confuse irreverence for ignorance.

I voted for HeroOfTime. (OOC: He's the most reasonable on an OOC level, see his response to the charity drive vs. Alterego's)

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1344449109' post='3019861']
Given the amount of time that has lapsed since you stalked me before, what? A year? It surprises me that you still have your man crush on me. I don't blame you though, I'm one charming person that most find irresistible.

When you have any iota of an idea to why I surrendered then make a comment. until then, I'll take your posting towards me for what it is, burning desire.

Wait look, I can do these as well, Huzzaaaahhhh :smug:
[/quote]

A: I never stalked you, and if you continue to accuse me of such I will have to speak to moderation.

B: I already know why you surrendered, I fought you twice in the past :awesome:

C: wow congrats, you figured out how to use smileys! Your a big boy now aren't ya champ? :smug:

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1344481341' post='3020004']
You've clearly never ready my sig.
[/quote]
Doesn't hold weight when you're speaking about one of the best alliances in the game intelligence-wise.

Edited by Neo Uruk

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1344486415' post='3020068']
"i'm not smart enough to formulate my own opinion" - guy who uses quotes
[/quote]

This was pretty funny if you done the irony on purpose. Kudos to you.

[img]http://www.greenbaypressgazette.com/ic/blogs/preps/uploaded_images/1-717063.jpg[/img]

Edited by Omniscient1

Not sure if I should bother responding to this, but I disagree with the premise of the question that everyone on there are idiots or terrible posters. So I'll just null vote. If those listed make individuals like yourself rage all over your keyboard enough to make a topic like this maybe they are posting correctly, as I think most of those on the list are well aware when posting that people they don't care about the opinion of will rage over their posts and others who enjoy what they do with their posting enjoy them.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1344493316' post='3020114']
i find it funny how absolutely no one voted for Methrage.
[/quote]
A vote for someone implies you think they require learning and there is currently something wrong with their posting (or just voting someone for lulz), so it would make sense for no one to vote for me. :P

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1344384867' post='3019711']
Well, they appeal to a certain audience, clearly.
[/quote]
oh boy what a zinger!

I can understand not liking Rey's posts, but Banksy's are objectively good.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1344420332' post='3019804']
I'm surprised that Conquer guy is not up there.
[/quote]
Hey, what's up buddy? Must have really gotten under your skin with our last encounter eh?

This poll really has brightened my day. I realize it's not a serious poll, and I wouldn't dream of being such a wet blanket that I take any significant value from it, but it is nonetheless flattering that I was remembered in the creation of the poll. And here I thought only Archon and Sardonic actually paid attention to my words.

[quote name='KainIIIC' timestamp='1344493316' post='3020114']
I voted SCY, he may learn. Doubtful the rest will, although I suspect Jaxon is quite a lot of bridge dwelling and not genuine delusional :P
[/quote]

I suppose this indicates that you've noticed, throughout my career, that I'm more contrarian than anything else. Alone and in rebellion is the only position in which I feel at home, but don't let that fool you into believing my ideology has not remained consistent. Even going from NSO (a Machiavellian alliance) to CoJ (a perhaps mislabeled "moralist" one), I've generally continued to say the same things. I also don't hold personal grudges, which allows me to move with the changing winds. It's a shame to see you of all people speak ill of me, Kain, seeing as from what I remembered we haven't had one disagreement in the public arena. Please don't tell me that old bad blood between NSO and SuperFriends would cause you to be biased against anti-DH posters during this conflict.

Also, Jesus son if you're making a list of the worst posters on the anti-DoomHouse side of affairs, for Pete's sake include Roquentin!

Edited by Stonewall Jaxon

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1344495728' post='3020119']

Hey, what's up buddy? Must have really gotten under your skin with our last encounter eh?
[/quote]

Oh no it was not that, although that would be a valid answer.
No it's just you in general, every time I look in a thread and see a post from you it is generally idiotic.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1344520666' post='3020167']
Oh no it was not that, although that would be a valid answer.
No it's just you in general, every time I look in a thread and see a post from you it is generally idiotic.
[/quote]
My apologies, I'll endeavor to impress Commander shepard with all my future posting.

How did you manage to miss the capital S, by the way?

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1344494365' post='3020116']
A vote for someone implies you think they require learning and there is currently something wrong with their posting (or just voting someone for lulz), so it would make sense for no one to vote for me. :P
[/quote]
I um, think you misunderstood the poll. [i]Nobody thinks you're going to learn.[/i]

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1344520666' post='3020167']
[/quote]
Hi hello may I inquire to know if you have a mirror in your abode?

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1344552546' post='3020286']
I um, think you misunderstood the poll. [i]Nobody thinks you're going to learn.[/i]
[/quote]
I think you misunderstand the poll, you don't vote for someone if you don't agree with the premise of the poll.

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1344532659' post='3020197']
My apologies, I'll endeavor to impress Commander shepard with all my future posting.

How did you manage to miss the capital S, by the way?
[/quote]

I'm not entirely sure, it was some style I was going for.
It was a long time and I no longer do it in other venues so I guess it is no longer hip.

[url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=112592&st=80"]You're off to a bad start[/url]

Neo Uruk, don't think I haven't been watching your post quality either.
It is a hard road ahead for you, you must battle your ignorance if you want to make better posts which you sometimes do.
Ultimately it is your choice and I can only point you in the right direction.

Edited by Commander shepard

[quote name='Methrage' timestamp='1344569240' post='3020372']
I think you misunderstand the poll, you don't vote for someone if you don't agree with the premise of the poll.
[/quote]
No, people simply think you will never educate yourself.

[quote name='Commander shepard' timestamp='1344588470' post='3020458']
Neo Uruk, don't think I haven't been watching your post quality either.
It is a hard road ahead for you, you must battle your ignorance if you want to make better posts which you sometimes do.
Ultimately it is your choice and I can only point you in the right direction.
[/quote]
I'd rather someone who knows where the hell they're going point me in the right direction, if you don't mind.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1344627386' post='3020565']
No, people simply think you will never educate yourself.
[/quote]

Children, settle down. Obviously the poll can be interpreted in so many ways that it is statistically and factually useless in gauging anything. I figured I had to say that before the two of you started a "no u" loop.