Announcement from The Apparatus.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mr Vicarious' timestamp='1341088337' post='3000729']
Interesting point of view you have here.

[img]http://i348.photobucket.com/albums/q323/knownerror/Farkistan/Deinosblitz/0662227e.png[/img]
[/quote]
You think the infantry is in trouble? You should see the Airforce:
[img]http://i.imgur.com/aPN2d.jpg[/img]

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341090479' post='3000745']
[url="http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?View=Charts&Alliance=Deinos"]Have you seen Deinos lately?[/url]
[/quote]

Good job linking a NS chart that looks like pretty much every other alliance at war.

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1341170847' post='3001287']
Good job linking a NS chart that looks like pretty much every other alliance at war.
[/quote]
I did do a pretty good job didn't I?

Over half your [s]alliance's [/s] Umbrella Tech Farm's membership is in peace mode, but you wouldn't be able to tell based on your NS chart, and you're on the winning side. SMH

Edited by supercoolyellow

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341172961' post='3001302']

Over half your [s]alliance's [/s] Umbrella Tech Farm's membership is in peace mode, but you wouldn't be able to tell based on your NS chart, and you're on the winning side. SMH
[/quote]

It's funny how people spend so much time looking things up like raw peace mode numbers without actually finding the relevant statistics. Then again, I guess you're too busy talking to girls who are normally out of your league to do anything other than stick to the same ole' outdated insults. Good luck on your Little Rena run though!

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1341172961' post='3001302']

[/quote]

Its like a whole bunch of people drank Ogaden's kool-aid, but he forgot to put sugar in it. Since 6/26, both Fark and Deinos have lost 11.1 % of their NS. That Fark, the larger alliance, is focusing on Deinos, the smaller alliance... I wouldnt call an even trade of damage all that impressive. Maybe thats just me though.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1341187910' post='3001420']
Its like a whole bunch of people drank Ogaden's kool-aid, but he forgot to put sugar in it. Since 6/26, both Fark and Deinos have lost 11.1 % of their NS. That Fark, the larger alliance, is focusing on Deinos, the smaller alliance... I wouldnt call an even trade of damage all that impressive. Maybe thats just me though.
[/quote]

Especially considering how much more developed Fark's nations were compared to us to begin with. That you aren't inflicting more damage on us is embarrassing.

Anywho, back to my moon base.

Also, wtf. This was an announcement about HB moving up in the world, and you got me to post about the war.

Love you HB :wub:

Edited by Jake Liebenow

Its like a whole bunch of people drank Ogaden's kool-aid, but he forgot to put sugar in it.
[/quote]

I hear his kool-aid is made from the same well water as D34th drinks from.

Congratulations on losing a rusted, liable gear, HB.

[/quote]

Its [i]just [/i]Deinos vs Fark, so this post makes sense.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1341034473' post='3000447']
Nothing the value was lost Apparatus, HB already showed that they worry more about pixels than friends. I just hope GATO face the same situation that Apparatus and see HB signing a treaty with an alliance of the other side to escape.
[/quote]

Pixels over friends? Never. From the way I understand it, App knew we wouldn't fight for SuperFriends. Not because we thought they would lose, but because no one in HB likes CSN.

o/ The Apparatus!

This was predictable when HB decided to roll on the opposite side, but I have sympathy for both AA's.

Does this mean I can rogue Akotash now?
;)

Good luck to my allies in the Apparatus and my friends in both AAs.