Announcement from the Viridian Entente

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='President Kuse' timestamp='1341166168' post='3001243']
What is dead may never die.
[/quote]

Does not live either. Which is kinda pointless.

[quote name='MrMuz' timestamp='1341169553' post='3001272']
Sarcasm? Or did hell freeze over? :v:
[/quote][quote name='Ostrogothi' timestamp='1341169729' post='3001274']
No, VE's just on the losing side.
[/quote]
We went into this on my show; VE picked me for a villain, I had fun playing one for them. When the writing was clear on the wall, I backed way off VE to see what they'd do, and (asI could very well have told anyone) they fumbled with GOD last war.

Opportunity rarely knocks twice, but the specific way in which VE fumbled ironically gave VE their second chance. I'm glad to see that VE gained some heart since then (or perhaps VE simply realized there's no coming out ahead by making deals with the Devil).

You've never been picked as our villain, you are the one who makes the decision to put your $.02 in whenever we make a post, someone makes a post about us, or someone makes a post with nothing to do with us that you try to tie in to us. Your relevance as a villain died in the Karma War, but if having the chance to post about evil ole VE is what you need to get out of bed everyday we're perfectly happy being the opposite of what you think we should be in this world.

[quote name='goldielax25' timestamp='1341170928' post='3001288']
You've never been picked as our villain, you are the one who makes the decision to put your $.02 in whenever we make a post, someone makes a post about us, or someone makes a post with nothing to do with us that you try to tie in to us. Your relevance as a villain died in the Karma War, but if having the chance to post about evil ole VE is what you need to get out of bed everyday we're perfectly happy being the opposite of what you think we should be in this world.
[/quote]
You are simply incorrect. Post-Karma, Impero made several allusions to the effect of VE "knew what I was up to." Quite puzzled that VE knew what I was up to while I myself was not sure what I was up to, I made many inquiries and found that--apparently--I had a super-duper secret plot to destroy VE that I had never heard of myself. You know, because I wasn't busy creating a new alliance and all. And thus an antagonism unrivaled theretofore in its passion was born.

And here we are, again. It has been months and months and months since I bothered to dig at VE--precisely, as I said above, because I knew VE was at the crossroads--but here you are, whining about the so-called-insignificant Schattenmann bruising the nose of VE even while I am complimenting you. What a complex!

[quote name='Solaris' timestamp='1340940043' post='2999788']
You've been in my heart for all this time.
[/quote]
Oh is that why everything has seems so red and squishy? :P

[quote name='deathcat' timestamp='1340946159' post='2999852']
Where HAVE you been Dear Srqt? Good to see you're back. We needed a bit more class in these forums :)

oo/NPO
oo/Friends Near and far... Near... Far... Near... Far... (Grover impression... pretty impressive eh? :))
[/quote]
Here and there, but I can never seem to stay away from this place :)

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1341220038' post='3001702']
You're irrelevant Mr. Schattenmann, shut up because nobody want to hear what you have to say!
[/quote]

Oh you.

Much love, VE. Best of luck on your many battlefields.

Edited by SirWilliam

[quote name='SirWilliam' timestamp='1341236443' post='3001761']
Oh you.

Much love, VE. Best of luck on your many battlefields.
[/quote]

Consider what VE did for you in the last war, the way you assist them now is disappointing at best.

I know who you are allied to make you cannot defend VE, but at least you can use your political influence on your allies to stop this war seeing that it is damaging your dearest ally. Afterall, you always claimed that you have as much say as your bigger ally in MK, and that you are not just mindless puppet and moronic meatshield.

• 2 weeks later...

[quote name='Sweeeeet Ronny D' timestamp='1341169474' post='3001269']
wait does that mean we are ZOMBIES?!?!?

BRAINS!!!! BRRRAIIINNSSSS!!!!
[/quote]

Ronny, you know that is NPL's second theme. Don't steal what little glory we have for ourselves. ;)

Anyway, good show in supporting GOD, VE. I'm glad we were on the same side this time.