Announcement from the Viridian Entente

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1340818329' post='2998467']
You're more than welcome to read posts from Viridian and Pacificans posts here to see that there is no real animosity between our sides. Speaking from the Viridian side there is not hate from NPO, just a healthy rivalry built back through years. I imagine this war will only help build relationships between us both.
[/quote]

Unless I misunderstood his post, he said there's not a lot of anti-VE or anti-NPO feelings within Doomhouse.

• Replies 321
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1340818486' post='2998471']
Unless I misunderstood his post, he said there's not a lot of anti-VE or anti-NPO feelings within Doomhouse.
[/quote]

Ah, I believe I may have misread then apologies.

Well, can't speak for them of course but my previous post still stands regarding this fight between NPO and VE.

[quote name='Dilber' timestamp='1340804008' post='2998323']
They might say that, but GOD/VE and NPO hate each other. I don't care what that says, they don't mind fighting those two. They hit the jackpot of targets. EVERYONE IS JEALOUS OF THEM :<
[/quote]
We certainly wouldn't go as far as to describe our collective sentiments, towards the order, as hatred.

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1340804617' post='2998331']
I don't hate NPO. Wait. Am I supposed to?
[/quote]

That requirement was far since dropped.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1340818486' post='2998471']
[/quote]
Nihilscient1, two thirds of DH is tied to VE. The other third aren't the greatest fans of VE admittedly, but it's hardly a DH-wide opinion, obviously.

As to NPO, I haven't seen any strong negative opinions of NPO expressed in any meaningful way in ages.

[quote name='Jonathan Brookbank' timestamp='1340772958' post='2997981']
Funnily enough, this is exactly what I was just discussing with an alliance-mate.
[/quote]
Then you're probably two of the last people to get around to it.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1340821977' post='2998512']
Then you're probably two of the last people to get around to it.
[/quote]
At least you're honest about your alliance's intentions, that automatically puts you ahead of 95% of the cyberverse.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1340771459' post='2997919']
The [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=111783"]Umbrella Policy[/url] will be used in case of an attack against VE or are your alliance going to do the same thing it did with Sparta last war?
[/quote]
Since that policy says nothing about defending every ally it had no relevance with Sparta and no relevance here. VE expects no help from the likes of Umbrella, GOONS or Deinos who are already engaged on the other side.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340822073' post='2998515']
At least you're honest about your alliance's intentions, that automatically puts you ahead of 95% of the cyberverse.
[/quote]
Yep, can't stand those people who tell everyone they're on to something when really they're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1340822197' post='2998518']
Yep, can't stand those people who tell everyone they're on to something when really they're waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay behind.
[/quote]
Much love Kowalksi, come by our boards more often man

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1340819135' post='2998476']
Nihilscient1, two thirds of DH is tied to VE. The other third aren't the greatest fans of VE admittedly, but it's hardly a DH-wide opinion, obviously.

As to NPO, I haven't seen any strong negative opinions of NPO expressed in any meaningful way in ages.
[/quote]

Its the 1/3rd that makes the decisions not liking VE that has them here.

Edited by Vol Navy

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1340824659' post='2998558']
Its the 1/3rd that makes the decisions not liking VE that has them here.
[/quote]
Come again? MK has little to do with any of this particular front.

Edited by Sardonic

The comments by VE are shared on the NPO side. This was inevitable. I gave Goldie !@#$ last night on air, but as anyone can tell, its good banter and nothing all pissy.

NPO and VE need this just like GOD and NPO need this. Some things just have to be done to get over what the past is, even if you don't recognize it until its happening.

So we are going to war and we are going to have fun.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1340825934' post='2998572']
The comments by VE are shared on the NPO side. This was inevitable. I gave Goldie !@#$ last night on air, but as anyone can tell, its good banter and nothing all pissy.

NPO and VE need this just like GOD and NPO need this. Some things just have to be done to get over what the past is, even if you don't recognize it until its happening.

So we are going to war and we are going to have fun.
[/quote]

Good show. Nothing personal. Now, please return to widespread destruction and havoc.

[quote name='James Maximus' timestamp='1340825410' post='2998568']
When VE gets countered, will 2/3rds of DH defend them?
[/quote]
Why would they? They're non-chaining treaties and they're committed to the other coalition.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1340825263' post='2998564']
Come again? MK has little to do with any of this particular front.
[/quote]

MK's war against CSN is the reason for the season. I'll be stunned if MK doesn't also have the pressure on to drop VE. They have been asking CnG alliances to drop treaties and they technically aren't even in that bloc.