An Announcement from The Resistance

[quote name='Targaryen' timestamp='1340488537' post='2993842']
Just to make it clear: LSF specifically asked it's allies to not get involved in our war with NoR. tR is in no way betraying our treaty. They are free to start their own war and I wish them luck with their choice.
[/quote]

I think that makes you guys just as stupid as your allies. I guess there's no point in wishing you guys luck if even [i]you [/i]don't care about the war.

• Replies 319
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Baron Flynt' timestamp='1340490595' post='2993865']
I think that makes you guys just as stupid as your allies. I guess there's no point in wishing you guys luck if even [i]you [/i]don't care about the war.
[/quote]

Tell us how you really feel? :P

In all seriousness, we're perfectly fine with burning. If you think that's idiotic, then that's fine, I guess.

Edited by Captain Spock

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1340489781' post='2993853']
I was going to post how dumb this, was but apparently several hundred people have beat me to it.

So instead, I will just remark that tR has an advantage in tech and AVG NS, but I bet NPL wins a one on one with them due to very superior activity and willingness to fight.
[/quote]

We're yet to get an oportunety to fight a good old fashioned 1 vs 1 war against someone of similar stats so me personally I'm keen to keep it just a one on one and see how we fare over the coming month/s. Should be a good road test for the NPL not to mention a hell of a lot of fun! Nukes go live soon by the way!!!

:nuke::wub:

Edited by King Wally

[quote name='LittleRena' timestamp='1340475771' post='2993704']
There are no MDoAP signatures to the KDF bloc anymore, tR are the only ones left as MDoAP sigs, unless the two ODP alliances upgrade their membership in the bloc.

SoN merged a while back and TPC merged recently.

So no, KDF won't oA.
[/quote]

Oh that's right TPC merged... Darn

[quote name='Captain Spock' timestamp='1340491084' post='2993870']
Tell us how you really feel? :P

In all seriousness, we're perfectly fine with burning. If you think that's idiotic, then that's fine, I guess.
[/quote]

You say that like you've been a long time member. :v:

And I see King Death has already ran to the International and organised a wave of Int members to ghost tR and try and bail him out.

seriously KD? Its not even been a day are you really admiting things are this bad for you already? :huh:

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1340510432' post='2994124']
And I see King Death has already ran to the International and organised a wave of Int members to ghost tR and try and bail him out.

seriously KD? Its not even been a day are you really admiting things are this bad for you already? :huh:
[/quote]

Its a simple numbers game, you have more members than us and can get better coverage. That was one of the first things I mentioned in this war, is that NPL has the member advantage over us however tR has the resource advantage over NPL.

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1340510830' post='2994135']
Its a simple numbers game, you have more members than us and can get better coverage. That was one of the first things I mentioned in this war, is that NPL has the member advantage over us however tR has the resource advantage over NPL.
[/quote]

Not even 24 hours dude, thats exactly how long it took to crack you. So when exactly was the point when you realised you couldn't handle us on your own?

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1340510830' post='2994135']
[/quote]
good to see that ...

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1340511451' post='2994153']
Oh hey GO, when do you guys plan on defending NPL?
[/quote]

Lol @ implying. NPL needs help :P

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1340511451' post='2994153']
Oh hey GO, when do you guys plan on defending NPL?
[/quote]

Don't you have some Resisting to organise bud? chop to it you cant just sit back and let outside merc's do all the fighting for you. :P

[quote name='The Pansy' timestamp='1340512417' post='2994172']
:(( Ruined Tech Deals :((

Best of luck to NPL in your war.

Tell your guys not to worry about the tech, and have fun blowing the money destroying pixels
[/quote]

Thanks Dude, apologoies I know we had a lot of Oly tech deals mid way when this went down. As much as possible I'll try and get our guys to pull through on them ok.

o/ Oly :wub:

As the Deputy Prime Minister of NPL, I feel I am owed the answer to just one question. It's a question that seriously has me scratching my head.

Who is tR? I seriously never heard of them before their ill advised attempt to play with us.

I think the best way to describe this whole situation is :lol1:

Anyway, good luck. I hear things like NPL is a parking lot or the worst AA ever.
[img]http://i1153.photobucket.com/albums/p502/awhiteesq/NPLReservedParking.png[/img]

[quote name='King Death II' timestamp='1340426212' post='2993198']
You called me out, well here I am. What are you going to do now, SuperFriends?
[/quote]
I like how you called out a bloc already getting curbstomped. Damn that takes bravery.

I'll chalk this one up to an action done only when you have the advantage.