Rise of The Neutral Menace

[center][IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l30/Ravage100/GPA/Rav_Annoucemnt.gif[/IMG]

[i][size="4"]A galactic fleet of ships lifts off from the neutral nations of Bob, leaving the world of Digiterra. Amassing in a section of deep space, the fleet amasses itself around a giant spherical-like structure. Mayhaps a solution to finally bring peace to Bob and the stars...and now a message from our sponsors![/size][/i]

[url=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f9pdA0J_1Ew&feature=plcp][IMG]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l30/Ravage100/GPA/GPA-Hologram.gif[/IMG][/url]

[img]http://i92.photobucket.com/albums/l30/Ravage100/GPA/3482162696_81bf187ca1.jpg[/img]
[i][size="5"]Muhahahahahaha...FEAST THINE EYES UPON THE PEACE STAR!!!![/size][/i]
[/center]

Signed,

Lord Rav, GPA Minister of Foreign Affairs
Dehlia, President of GPA

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1340356875' post='2992600']
Well I'm glad you have fun with these things. While the rest of us sit around in our forums and discuss strategies for the upcoming wars, do you guys sit around and think up of ideas for DoN themes?
[/quote]
One day theyll forget their neutral ways and blitz NPO, and on that day they will win the internet

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1340356875' post='2992600']
Well I'm glad you have fun with these things. While the rest of us sit around in our forums and discuss strategies for the upcoming wars, do you guys sit around and think up of ideas for DoN themes?
[/quote]

No, GPA is quite active during global conflicts.

This time around Star Wars was a very popular theme for our DoN post. ^_^

Cheers,

Rav

I was really hoping that you'd have hit someone, anyone, in this war. It'd be interesting to see how your nations would go, but alas, I remain disappointed, yet slightly amused. Maybe next time GPA? :awesome:

Did you have to declare neutrality for this specific conflict though? You haven't been involved in a global war on your own accord in how long? Why would you just start now?

Gah, I'll never understand neutrals.

[quote name='Lanore' timestamp='1340360428' post='2992624']
Did you have to declare neutrality for this specific conflict though? You haven't been involved in a global war on your own accord in how long? Why would you just start now?

[/quote]

GPA has been reaffirming their neutrality for a long long time. I specifically remember their DoNs from GW2 and GW3, maybe it's lapsed in recent years but this is by no means a new thing for them.

[quote name='Lanore' timestamp='1340360428' post='2992624']

[/quote]

then ignore the announcement next time you miserable !@#$%*

Nice DoN, thoroughly enjoyed it :)

Edited by Baron Flynt

[quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1340361544' post='2992629']
GPA has been [b]reaffirming their neutrality for a long long time[/b]. I specifically remember their DoNs from GW2 and GW3, maybe it's lapsed in recent years but this is by no means a new thing for them.
[/quote]

:(( Valid :((

Always love seeing these hahaha .. Especially this one :awesome:

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1340358173' post='2992609']I was really hoping that you'd have hit someone, anyone, in this war. It'd be interesting to see how your nations would go, but alas, I remain disappointed, yet slightly amused. Maybe next time GPA? :awesome: [/quote]
[quote name='Brenann' timestamp='1340365191' post='2992645']One day I want you to lead the apocolypse and declare a war. Just to see the chaos. Even if you peace out the next night, that thread would be epic.[/quote]
That would require us to do something. To actually [i]work[/i]! You two can't be serious, can you? :huh:

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1340366020' post='2992648'][quote name='Chief Savage Man' timestamp='1340361544' post='2992629']GPA has been [b]reaffirming their neutrality for a long long time[/b]. I specifically remember their DoNs from GW2 and GW3, maybe it's lapsed in recent years but this is by no means a new thing for them.[/quote]
:(( Valid :(( [/quote]
To be fair, the GPA continued to reaffirm her neutrality even then. We (= they) were just [i]"less convincing"[/i]... :rolleyes:

[quote name='Rayvon' timestamp='1340366020' post='2992648']Always love seeing these hahaha .. Especially this one :awesome: [/quote]
Thanks! :)

[quote name='Dr William Westcher' timestamp='1340368715' post='2992661']I really hope that the peace star is a secret project to throw your weight around GPA :D [/quote]
[i]Secret[/i] project? I can guarantee that our MoD couldn't keep his mouth shut to save his life!