3 strikes, and you're out

• Replies 485
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1340252185' post='2991246']
i realise you're trying to get us to counter them to bring the NPO into play but none of these people in war mode are in our range and they're not launching any wars.
[/quote]
Ghost dec for old time's sake?

I hear they are all the rage these days :|

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1340252185' post='2991246']
i realise you're trying to get us to counter them to bring the NPO into play but none of these people in war mode are in our range and they're not launching any wars.
[/quote]

Oh wow, that's hilarious :D

Do you know how many people asked us not to do this? On both sides? :D

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1340252265' post='2991250']
I don't see alliances on my side fleeing to hippie ^_^

/me looks at NATO and almost all of SF/XX
[/quote]

how funny. MK's side has 319 in peace mode while SF/XX has 148 in peace mode. :smug:

http://tinyurl.com/cndavewar

Edited by Rogal Dorn

[quote name='cookavich' timestamp='1340252131' post='2991244']
i feel honored that nato thought highly enough of me to devote 10% of their elite blitz strike team against my nation
[/quote]

too bad I was not one of them, then you would have had 100% of our elite blitz strike team against your nation. ;)

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1340251147' post='2991188']
You know the NPO cannot support you on one side and TLR/GATO/NG on the other. This is why I asked you to stay out. I understand your want, but this is the wrong move. We, NPO, put out our statement. This would allow our allies to stay on a side, even if it meant staying out.

Simply put, as you already know, I am disappointed. Not because you are doing what you want, but because you are falling into a death trap that could be avoided. Directly you have caused us to have two M levels in the same conflict.
[/quote]

NPO making a statement does not make it ok for one of their allies to ignore the troubles of one of their allies.

And that NPO should even imply that its ok for somebody to turn their back on an ally in need is laughable. There are alot of alliances that could have turned their backs on you long ago, but didn't. I guess you don't value that.

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1340252201' post='2991248']
TBH, don't support MK's antics with treaty chains. Go neutral (conflicting treaties makes it valid!) and send rebuilding bucks to your allies at the end of it all. Also negotiation assistance.

Don't let NPO's sword be an instrument of MK.

And above all be honest and open with your involved allies. Any who cannot accept your position are not true friends.
[/quote]

Desperate plea from a desperate man.

[quote name='Lurunin' timestamp='1340251633' post='2991217']
Shall we expect a NATO v NATO war? :P

And I have to say I'm missing the NATO chain in? Didn't RnR hit MK? So why talk about defending their ally?
[/quote]They are defending their ally through an aggressive act, see now it all makes sense. Let's hope NATO doesn't blur the line with the oA

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1340252265' post='2991250']
I don't see alliances on my side fleeing to hippie ^_^

/me looks at NATO and almost all of SF/XX
[/quote]

Easy enough to stand there laughing but you're not up against umbrella. No point just throwing your top tier away until you've got the right amount of firepower is there now?

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1340252383' post='2991256']
Oh wow, that's hilarious :D

Do you know how many people asked us not to do this? On both sides? :D
[/quote]
no how many people asked you not to do this

[quote name='Rogal Dorn' timestamp='1340252428' post='2991257']
how funny. MK's side has 319 in peace mode while SF/XX has 148 in peace mode. :smug:

[/quote]

I'm sure our's is for tactial reasoning while SF/XX just loves their hippie. I'll guess we'll see who wins though since that's what counts :smug:

[/quote]

Clearly, they are in peace mode for [i]tactical[/i] reasons, while the SF/XX side is [i]clearly[/i] hiding.

[/quote]

Well to be fair,. since only the upper tiers are in PM... there are many more nations that our side can have. Per Capita... its pretty similar.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1340252687' post='2991270']
no how many people asked you not to do this
[/quote]

Alot.

Our reasons for attacking you are outlined in a numerical format at the beginning of this thread, bringing NPO in is not in that sequence. (Well the way you treated them is partially responsible for item #3, but that's splitting hairs)

[quote name='HeroofTime55' timestamp='1340252201' post='2991248']
TBH, don't support MK's antics with treaty chains. Go neutral (conflicting treaties makes it valid!) and send rebuilding bucks to your allies at the end of it all. Also negotiation assistance.

Don't let NPO's sword be an instrument of MK.

And above all be honest and open with your involved allies. Any who cannot accept your position are not true friends.
[/quote]
You're not even allied and you can't accept their position...what does that make you?

[quote name='Sunny Side King' timestamp='1340252724' post='2991271']
I'm sure our's is for tactial reasoning while SF/XX just loves their hippie. I'll guess we'll see who wins though since that's what counts :smug:
[/quote]

Right, because you make sense.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1340251810' post='2991228']
MK attacked CSN, you can attempt to e-lawyer(you're great at it) as much as you'd like, it doesn't change the fact MK declared war on CSN.
[/quote]
NPO has no MDP with CSN, you can attempt to e-lawyer(you're terrible at it) as much as you'd like, it doesn't change the fact NPO has no MDP with CSN.

Edited by flak attack

[quote name='kolsara' timestamp='1340252648' post='2991269']
Easy enough to stand there laughing but you're not up against umbrella. No point just throwing your top tier away until you've got the right amount of firepower is there now?
[/quote]

So hiding 95% of your NS for 3 to 4 months is the solution? If I recall that's how Legion did it back in the day. How did that work out btw?