The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

And I think that people are searching excuses to whine about TOP because they are jealous on them.

And I think your are a apple polisher and may be you are the one who are jealous on them :rolleyes:

Because I'm just stating a fact, nobody is oblidged to keep he sanction so if TOP don't like it, drop it. Where is the jealousy in this?

And I think your are a apple polisher and may be you are the one who are jealous on them :rolleyes:

What we can see here is the classical "NO U" response. It'll get you far.

Because I'm just stating a fact, nobody is oblidged to keep he sanction so if TOP don't like it, drop it. Where is the jealousy in this?

I am also just stating facts. Fact is that some people here are obviously jealous on TOP's achievements and thus frantically searching for reasons to whine about them, their stats, their sanction or them complaining about their ghosts.

What we can see here is the classical "NO U" response. It'll get you far.

I am also just stating facts. Fact is that some people here are obviously jealous on TOP's achievements and thus frantically searching for reasons to whine about them, their stats, their sanction or them complaining about their ghosts.

Yeah because before you came here to defend TOP and start to say "Hey you jealous!" I was just giving a suggestion, which themselves have agreed that they are studying this option.

But I'll end it here, really sorry Gopher about it going off-topic because someone is with hurt feelings.

Man, remember the days when TOP whined incessantly that the sanctioning system was unfair because it required too many members to get a sanction? Actually Saber still does this. So fickle. It must be horrible having a handful of ghosts sitting there, not doing anything.

I think we all still whine about the member requirment for sanction, but now we have another thing to whine about. We are a bunch of old women if you haven't learned by now, whining is what we do best. We are happiest when whinning.

I'm off the opinion that we should split the alliance into two AAs, but I think it is a minority within Castle Paradoxia.

We receive 50% of all tech you raid from them. I like it.

No real need for a fractional system and all the trouble that it represents. Simply offer quarterly (three month) hunting licenses for 50 tech a pop, people will continue to buy them until the marginal price hits 50 tech ensuring that each license ends up worth about what each person paid for it. All the work you'd need to do is to post a list of your ghosts somewhere on your forums and to collect the fee. Free tech and ghostbusting for the inconvenience of having to track your ghosts in a public area on your forum. Supplying you don't have an idealogical problem with tech raiding ghosts.

Man, remember the days when TOP whined incessantly that the sanctioning system was unfair because it required too many members to get a sanction? Actually Saber still does this. So fickle. It must be horrible having a handful of ghosts sitting there, not doing anything.

In fairness to TOP, they said all along that they only wanted sanction to get their flag ingame. With that accomplished, there's not really much benefit to sanction.

-Bama

:o

wish we got those kind of gains :(

We had a 62K NS guy join yesterday. If only he could've waited to join till today then we would've beat Polar. We've never been biggest gainer and I really would like us to someday get it.

*shakes fist at Polaris* I still love you though :wub: