The Amazing Sanction Race

Logan

The not always so minor issue is the stuff caused by ghosts who decide to declare upon on aligned nations, or break tech and paid-for trade deals. After all, everyone who has ever had to get involved in straightening out such issues knows how much it sucks to have to waste time on issues created by nations that aren't even in your membership.

So they cause some waste of time by your part (like 5 minutes to explain how the nation is a ghost) from time to time.

Ok, that is somewhat a problem, still though, don't see it as such a big deal honestly for some to make it sound how ghosts are like anthrax for alliances. If you have your ghost busting program in place (and everybody does) ghosts really are a minor issue not really worthy of much mention. But, you know, whatever really.

sanctionfokqu8.png 12 [243] (-1) FOK : 27.28 --> 27.10 (-0.18)

---------- Add Line : 13.68 --> 13.55 (-0.13)

---------- Drop Line : 13.38 --> 13.25 (-0.13)

Ok maybe I'm wrong, but I thought Add line was half the score of the last placed Sanctioned alliance. So how does a drop of 0.18 in their score indicate a drop of 0.13 in the add line...I'm confused.

Did you type yesterdays numbers wrong? Cause half of 27.28 is 13.64....

Edited by Trace

So they cause some waste of time by your part (like 5 minutes to explain how the nation is a ghost) from time to time.

Ok, that is somewhat a problem, still though, don't see it as such a big deal honestly for some to make it sound how ghosts are like anthrax for alliances. If you have your ghost busting program in place (and everybody does) ghosts really are a minor issue not really worthy of much mention. But, you know, whatever really.

OK, its obvious you're just trying to be combative and start some type of fight as opposed to being open minded enough to look at it from someone elses perspective. Since its apparent you never had to handle something like that yourself, or have a very poor ability to keep track time in the real world, this discussion can't go anywhere productive and I wont reply further so you can walk away with your win on the internet and I apologize for having wasted your time to try and help you see a different point of view.

Have fun with your close mindedness, but, you know, whatever really. :rolleyes:

Edited by Asa Phillips

Woooow, volcano erupting there,...lawl

Ehm, sorry mate if my different assessments of problems surrounding so called ghosts in this game seemed aggressive to you, really wasn't my intention to come out that way, nor was it to make it into a debate. I don't see it as an any kind of a big issue really, you do, its all good.

They actually provide alliances with programs and departments, through which they can make some of their regular members more active and engaged by giving them duties (ghost busting departments).

The little jab like "close mindedness" wasn't necessary, though.

I wish you luck in battling these hordes, then.

edit-- actually quite puzzled how I managed to induce that reaction, though I am a bit tired now maybe I am missing something. Though it gave me a nice chuckle before bed. I didnt know ghosts were such a hot topic, lol. Cheers.

Edited by Branimir

Ok maybe I'm wrong, but I thought Add line was half the score of the last placed Sanctioned alliance. So how does a drop of 0.18 in their score indicate a drop of 0.13 in the add line...I'm confused.

Did you type yesterdays numbers wrong? Cause half of 27.28 is 13.64....

Yeah, my program based it off of WTF's stats yesterday instead of FOK's. It'll be good for tomorrow.

I think is funny people saying that be sanctioned isn't a good thing, so why not prevent that? TOP for example, just change the AA of half of your alliance members to something like The Order of Paradoxx or The Order Paradox and you won't need whine about ghosts or how be sancioned is a bad thing anymore.

-_-

I think is funny people saying that be sanctioned isn't a good thing, so why not prevent that? TOP for example, just change the AA of half of your alliance members to something like The Order of Paradoxx or The Order Paradox and you won't need whine about ghosts or how be sancioned is a bad thing anymore.

-_-

We've actually been discussing this a lot.

-_-

We don't want TOP having TWO sanctioned alliances!!! ;)

-_-

Reading our minds :awesome:

-_-

VE and TOOL told us they were going to pass us weeks ago so we figured no need.

OK, its obvious you're just trying to be combative and start some type of fight as opposed to being open minded enough to look at it from someone elses perspective. Since its apparent you never had to handle something like that yourself, or have a very poor ability to keep track time in the real world, this discussion can't go anywhere productive and I wont reply further so you can walk away with your win on the internet and I apologize for having wasted your time to try and help you see a different point of view.

Sometimes people might just have a different opinion from you.

This isn't a very nice way to respond to an otherwise normal debate.

We've actually been discussing this a lot.

Man, remember the days when TOP whined incessantly that the sanctioning system was unfair because it required too many members to get a sanction? Actually Saber still does this. So fickle. It must be horrible having a handful of ghosts sitting there, not doing anything.

Man, remember the days when TOP whined incessantly that the sanctioning system was unfair because it required too many members to get a sanction? Actually Saber still does this. So fickle. It must be horrible having a handful of ghosts sitting there, not doing anything.

Ghosts are annoying. They get in a lot of trouble with their aiding and warring people in other alliances. For this, I am glad I'm in a still rather small alliance.