Pontoon party on the river Styx

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1339171539' post='2979420']
Slayer is back? Run to the hills! Also, nice to see you around Kilkenny ;)
[/quote]

I'm not back (yes, I have a nation). I just decided to make a guest appearance.

[quote name='Slayer99' timestamp='1339181477' post='2979510']
I'm not back (yes, I have a nation). I just decided to make a guest appearance.
[/quote]

Awww, sad to hear, NoR is back, we need you to disband them again. :D

[quote name='Slayer99' timestamp='1339034206' post='2978537']
boring !@#$%^&*
[/quote]

It took 45 bake sales but after 3 whole years the institute for the mentally handicaped has finally raised enough money to repair the facility's internet connection

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1339182499' post='2979514']
You forgot about the part where TPF betrayed the UjP and sold out.

At least come clean on that.
[/quote]

Haha. You're still buttsore about it.

[quote name='AAAAAAAAAAGGGG' timestamp='1339198809' post='2979609']
The biggest betrayal in CN history that there were no amends for? I think people deserve a right to hold a grudge over it.
[/quote]

No amends? We've been curbstomped multiple times by former UJP members since then. Hell there probably aren't ten nations left that were even in TPF then. I've been here almost five years and I arrived after UJP occured. There weren UMB nations in DH/NPO using that as war reasons.

[quote name='Vol Navy' timestamp='1339204755' post='2979637']
No amends? We've been curbstomped multiple times by former UJP members since then. Hell there probably aren't ten nations left that were even in TPF then. I've been here almost five years and I arrived after UJP occured. There weren UMB nations in DH/NPO using that as war reasons.
[/quote]

You haven't been beaten down enough for those actions back then

You know, I wasn't going to post anything else in this thread....but I have to say...I really get a kick out of the butthurt and the fact that I'm so despised. That alone amuses me to no end. I've been off Planet Bob for 3 years, yet people still remember and hate me. Hilarious.

Briefly

UJP:
banned member and banned member betrayed UJP. I always knew that Spongebob was a snake...but he was a smart snake. But banned member and banned member were so anxious for war they forgot one thing: Politics. While old Spongebob was signing treaties left and right, 404 and the rest of the GOONS were doing everything they could to stoke the war. The ONLY reason TPF was in UJP, was to try and delay any war until we could get NPO on the same side and have the political strength to take out Polar. Sorry GOONs, truth hurts. I have no regrets pulling TPF out of that war after what banned member did. Was it opportunistic? Certainly. But I had warned against 404 bringing that up and stated TPF would leave the battlefield immediately if anyone went after Bilrow in that manner. I stated it multiple times. If you have anyone to blame, blame the GOONS for sucking in \m/ and Genmay (had some of the leadership of those alliance NOT been banned, I think we could have delayed war, had people playing nice and built up the political strength to take out Polar). Would it have taken longer? Certainly. Unfortunately, kids aren't blessed with patience...that's more of an old man's game. The funniest thing is that Spongebob admitted to me that he deliberately baited GOONS and I warned GOONS leadership of that very thing when it was happening. It's really the difference between kids and adults.

After I stepped down, I left mhawk in charge. The ONLY rule I left for him is that we stand by NPO no matter what. Imagine my surprise and disdain when I woke up the morning of the Karma War and mhawk resigned because the rest of the gov was against the war (I wasn't worried about it because he knew the rule). OneBallMan and I reminded him of the deal...he rejoined and more than fulfilled our commitment to Pacifica.

NoV:
I DO regret taking out NoV. Why? Because the truth of the matter is that everyone knows what NoR and NoV are all about (no matter how much they deny it, the truth is easily found...and it really doesn't matter IC). It's not rocket science to connect those dots. That being said...I wanted to take them out because it a bit of a IC payback for something I would never do OOC. Besides we hadn't had a war in awhile and we were bored. I was wrong for going after them and taking them out in that manner. It would have been more appropriate and fun to work with FAN to take out NoV IC with an Operation Evil Overlord.

OOC:
Ironically, as distasteful as I find their beliefs I will defend their freedom of speech as if it were my own. Honestly, I would have been better served sending all the info (and we had FAR more than what we published but I didn't want to divulge any OOC identities) to the Southern Poverty Law Center and allow them to do the OOC publicizing of them using the game (and the other games they were involved in) to recruit. It wasn't the place of Slayer99 the IC character to do that.

Haters, hate on...it amuses me greatly. I've been gone for 3 years and you're still all butthurt. Not many people can say that they've left that kind of a mark on Planet Bob. :P

[quote name='Slayer99' timestamp='1339211317' post='2979668']NoV:
I DO regret taking out NoV. Why? Because the truth of the matter is that everyone knows what NoR and NoV are all about (no matter how much they deny it, the truth is easily found...and it really doesn't matter IC). It's not rocket science to connect those dots.[/quote]

It must be rocket science because I was there the last two years and never easily found, nor ever found this truth you speak of so get over it already.

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1339212531' post='2979675']
It must be rocket science because I was there the last two years and never easily found, nor ever found this truth you speak of so get over it already.
[/quote]

I have to agree with this. I remember you (Slayer) giving me all the evidence you had back before that war (When I was in Polaris) and I did not find a single thing that was truly damning. The rocket science was trying to figure out how you took the evidence you had and managed to create the scenario that NoV was a den of racists.

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1339209872' post='2979656']
You haven't been beaten down enough for those actions back then
[/quote]

Maybe we'll just disband a week in and rename ourselves the next day.