Pontoon party on the river Styx

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1339212778' post='2979678']
I have to agree with this. I remember you (Slayer) giving me all the evidence you had back before that war (When I was in Polaris) and I did not find a single thing that was truly damning. The rocket science was trying to figure out how you took the evidence you had and managed to create the scenario that NoV was a den of racists.
[/quote]

As I said, I regret doing it now...and I was wrong. We had FAR more that we didn't publish because it led back to RL identities, that info would have been far more damning. It wasn't my place to take IC action...and I should have handed all the info to SPLC and let them deal with it.

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Slayer99' timestamp='1339213014' post='2979683']
As I said, I regret doing it now...and I was wrong. We had FAR more that we didn't publish because it led back to RL identities, that info would have been far more damning. It wasn't my place to take IC action...and I should have handed all the info to SPLC and let them deal with it.
[/quote]

From what you told me, you gave me all the evidence, including the stuff not posted on the OWF. I saw a lot more than was offered to the public and none of the stuff I saw that was not shown, was not that damning. Most was old and the members were no longer around. What you should be apologizing for was stalking the ones you did stalk as that was not your place either. But what is done is done.

[quote name='Roadie' timestamp='1339213013' post='2979682']
Maybe we'll just disband a week in and rename ourselves the next day.
[/quote]

That's all on the nation savers who to this day have never truly stood up to a harsh war in their entire existence. If they think that way they can see if their allies are willing to fight us for another three months for the third time. Because they've priced themselves out of war on Bob by taking actions like you mentioned above.

[quote name='HalfEmpty' timestamp='1339194414' post='2979578']
Dang it Slayer you've hurt feelings here, people are a lot more sensitive than you think. Seriously, more hugs less disbanding of racist !@#$hole alliances okay?
[/quote]
Xfd

Seems many people were wrong to think things had changed.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[/quote]
Man, you really are a piece. You had no place slandering an entire group and stalking them.

OOC: I was glad to see you back, now I remember why I was glad you left. You have no place in a game of politics when you step way out of bounds.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1339215048' post='2979693']
Seems many people were wrong to think things had changed.
[/quote]

Some things don't need to change. Keeps bob interesting and what not.

:wub: Slayer.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

[/quote]
Cease and desist your libel of our alliance. Four plus years later you are still grasping as some hero of equality and tolerance. You are as bad as those whom you seeked.

[quote name='SF Austin' timestamp='1339220486' post='2979745']
Cease and desist your libel of our alliance. Four plus years later you are still grasping as some hero of equality and tolerance. You are as bad as those whom you seeked.
[/quote]
Some things never change.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1339217693' post='2979715']
Some things don't need to change. Keeps bob interesting and what not.

:wub: Slayer.
[/quote][img]http://forums.cybernations.net/uploads/gallery/album_15/gallery_30970_15_56992.gif[/img]

Anyway congratulations to TPF on five years. It hasn't been an easy ride, that's for sure! Plenty of cool people in the alliance, though.

The destruction of NoV was glorious and appropriate just as the destruction of NoR would be. Bob should be free from fascism. (It's sad that things are in such a state that I have to point out that this post is entirely IC)

[quote name='Sabcat' timestamp='1339241970' post='2979809']
The destruction of NoV was glorious and appropriate just as the destruction of NoR would be. Bob should be free from fascism. (It's sad that things are in such a state that I have to point out that this post is entirely IC)
[/quote]

I'm in this boat as well. Didn't ever participate in politics back then, but this Slayer guy sounds like someone deserving of a cold beer.

And once again, happy birthday TPF.

The key word there, hereno, is that you didn't participate. Slayer was well known for stalking entire alliances, OOC attacks, libel, and, to another side of the web, for betraying his allies and ducking out of a war. This is the same dude who called me a Nazi for saying I liked NoV's theme, and decided to have his crew tell the entire game I was a Nazi. Sounds like a guy deserving of a cold beer, eh?

Sometimes I dont understand why people blindly support anyone on their side, despite obvious personality hangups.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1339255946' post='2979883']
The key word there, hereno, is that you didn't participate. Slayer was well known for stalking entire alliances, OOC attacks, libel, and, to another side of the web, for betraying his allies and ducking out of a war. This is the same dude who called me a Nazi for saying I liked NoV's theme, and decided to have his crew tell the entire game I was a Nazi. Sounds like a guy deserving of a cold beer, eh?

Sometimes I dont understand why people blindly support anyone on their side, despite obvious personality hangups.
[/quote]

I don't care about your own personal vendettas against him. Why would I, outside of now recognizing how biased a source of information on the subject you are? I see someone who killed a fascist alliance; and while I strongly dislike his admitted tactics in doing so, he seems to have disavowed them ITT - despite the fact that we've seen them used as recently as this year against multiple persons. Oh hey Roq, Hoo and Kait. How are y'all doing? In any case, I'm not going to wish we had more fascist alliances around just because of how he went about killing off that alliance. I think you're misinterpreting my happiness that something bad happened to persons of questionable political taste with support for someone I don't even know, who I don't even pretend to know. Anyway, I refuse to participate in this trashing of TPF's thread any longer, so if you want to continue the discussion, query/PM/carrier pigeon me.

Edited by Hereno

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1339255946' post='2979883']

[/quote]

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1339258445' post='2979901']
I don't care about your own personal vendettas against him. Why would I, outside of now recognizing how biased a source of information on the subject you are? I see someone who killed a fascist alliance; and while I strongly dislike his admitted tactics in doing so, he seems to have disavowed them ITT - despite the fact that we've seen them used as recently as this year against multiple persons. Oh hey Roq, Hoo and Kait. How are y'all doing? In any case, I'm not going to wish we had more fascist alliances around just because of how he went about killing off that alliance. I think you're misinterpreting my happiness that something bad happened to persons of questionable political taste with support for someone I don't even know, who I don't even pretend to know. Anyway, I refuse to participate in this trashing of TPF's thread any longer, so if you want to continue the discussion, query/PM/carrier pigeon me.
[/quote]
Just know that what Starfox said here is completely, 100%, true and factual. And thats just part of it.

We have very good reason to dislike Slayer. Open your eyes. He has much to answer for.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1339304599' post='2980103']
That's true. While the rest of his crew got theirs, he was nowhere to be found. Guess we will have to fix that.
[/quote]

It cracks me up that you guys are all so bitter 3 years after I departed Planet Bob. If I cared enough, I'd come back and really make things interesting...but I don't. Just thought I'd stop by for the TPF 5 year anniversary.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1339304599' post='2980103']
That's true. While the rest of his crew got theirs, he was nowhere to be found. Guess we will have to fix that.
[/quote]

Fix it. I bet he'd be really upset, probably throw himself at your feet for mercy if you attacked his 3 NS nation. That would sure show him.

I don't think you would make anything interesting. People of your style are no longer shielded here. I don't think you'd find much support for OOC manhunts anymore. Well, that and the fact that the UJP runs the show, and would oppose every move you made.

Bitter, hardly. I welcomed you back until you proudly referenced your past actions and defended them. My bad for being angry to see saying he should have reported people to RL authorities over baseless libel.

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1339306127' post='2980115']
I don't think you would make anything interesting. People of your style are no longer shielded here. I don't think you'd find much support for OOC manhunts anymore.
[/quote]

umm Hereno just pointed out some pretty recent examples of the same things happening. The players have changed somewhat, but the game has not.

Anyway congrats to TPF on their birthday certainly an accomplishment!

[quote name='Starfox101' timestamp='1339307837' post='2980137']
I have literally no knowledge of what happened with those people. You'll have to update me on that so I know who to be angry at.
[/quote]

Well, one of the incidents(the one revolving around Hoo and Kait) can't be mentioned here. Let's just say it's considered appropriate for "UjP" as you called it to target certain individuals based on things outside of this realm or to exploit them for this worldly purposes. While Hoo and Kait have departed this realm over it, I'm a bit more stubborn.