Pontoon party on the river Styx

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1339399364' post='2980693']
Some of us don't bring OOC into the game in that way.
[/quote]
just harass people on IRC about it instead? now I get it!

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339399494' post='2980694']
just harass people on IRC about it instead? now I get it!
[/quote]
Yeah, I don't really do that, sorry (at least not sober :v) You can talk to Rey about that if you feel abused though.

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1339399549' post='2980695']
Yeah, I don't really do that, sorry (at least not sober :v) You can talk to Rey about that if you feel abused though.
[/quote]
Rey doesn't exactly hurt my feelings.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1339375721' post='2980449']
Man. Thanks for the history lesson everyone. I wasn't here for that, but I see that when you use no Vaseline it keeps people coming back to cry about it. Thank Charlie Wilson for the NoV war. It is truly amazing and if NoR(and the rest of the sandpapered commentators) had truly changed they wouldn't be here. UjP is even further back, was that bob on paper? It always does well to know that hate exists in the world. It drives people to accomplish things. Continue on.
[/quote]
I said this. Commenting on how easily Slayer had more than a few riled up.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1339380862' post='2980502']
I think you need to go back and reread every post after Slayer posted his first one (oh and read that one as well). Then maybe you would realize that most had long since forgotten the NoV bit until Slayer rehashed it. I admit though that the former UjP alliances are still upset over TPF's betrayal. The only real hate that seems to exist stems solely from Slayer though and that is his ooc hatred of WS.

But please continue to attempt to rewrite history in the very thread it is being created in. It is rather amusing.
[/quote]
Doc said this. Again, I was not around for any of this, but I have seen newer screen shots than back then. People are sloppy. As for UjP, like Vol Navy said, there are MAYBE a handful of nations left in TPF, maybe.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1339384708' post='2980556']
Actually Reverend Jesse Dochartaigh, while you preach to me the NoV issue has come up recently. I do agree that I was not there for it, but the truth lies within the Winners grasp and not the whiners grasp. Who won again?
[/quote]
So I responded with this. He commented that the NoV thing was LOOOOOONG dead. If by long dead you mean a few hours, then yes, long dead. I received a warn for my comments.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1339386413' post='2980571']
Nordreich won. Just because TPF won a battle, does not mean they won the war. NoR is much stronger than TPF and in a much, much better position than TPF. While Slayer is a has been and TPF hangs on to the teat of mother Pacifica for all it is worth. But since you want to bring up "truth", what Slayer is still spewing, no longer holds any water, so please continue to talk about "truth" without realize how amusing it is for you to state that Slayer's version is, or ever was, considered to be truth.
[/quote]
He responded stupidly with this. This word [b]STRONGER[/b]. I wish that someone would enlighten me as to what is considered strong. Again, screenshots much more recent, but I would agree with Slayer, to put together a coalition to wipe them from here would be on the verge of an OOC attack. They always get theirs. The proof is in the pudding.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1339388000' post='2980578']
Hold on wait. You said that it wasn't NoR it was NoV that TPF beat and disbanded & now your saying NoR won even though we didn't fight or disband NoR? I am not understanding your line of reasoning. I would also never consider NoR "stronger" than TPF. When is the last time they fought for 6 months? Never? That's what I'm talking about. Never.
[/quote]
I responded with the only logical questions and statement. EVERYBODY, including Doc keep saying that the current NoR is not the old NoV, but then he says they are & that they won. Do you get it yet? Either they are or they aren't. Not a convenient flip here and there to sound intelligent. pick a spot on the ground and stand on it.

[quote name='Penlugue Solaris' timestamp='1339395508' post='2980671']
What the $%&@ are you even saying?

NoR won in the long run because they are currently bigger than you despite you having several alliances merge into you. That being said, no one cared until TPF members started acting like hot !@#$ (see HalfEmpty's post) because you disbanded an alliance for OOC reasons. There isn't some cold war between NoR and TPF in which there are winners and losers, unless I've missed some undertone in recent politics.

TPF destroyed an alliance and tried to destroy a community back then. Is that really something you should be so proud of? This is not to say I hate TPF in its current form, to be clear. I think y'all have a lot of heart and tenacity, and I am disappointed to see the comments from members within this thread voicing their support for what was in every way an OOC witchhunt.
[/quote]
We had a Charlie Wilson war back then. I wasn't even around. I wish I was, but I wasn't. I'd have loved grinding NoV into the ground. If the size of the alliance had anything to do with strength then there a couple alliances that would be more :cough: pertinent :cough:.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339396653' post='2980681']
Quite a few more people than just Slayer dislike WS/WN, and will do whatever needed to remove them from this world(OOC: this game, IRL it's free speech, but it doesn't mean i have to like what they say.)
[/quote]
This. Anybody that dislikes another person due to their ethnic identity(yes people do have those here as well) is on my bucket list. Some people have brought dishonor to themselves and not followed through with their motto.

All this aside, I do like Umbrella much more than during the DH/NPO war. Many have proven solid individuals. Fighting is fighting, war is good. The mere appearance of Slayer and his comment in our birthday thread have shown that many here can't grow as people. As he said immediately, he is not staying, yet, rather than taking the high road, any-and-everybody from back then is rolling over in their graves and crying for attention. Like I said, I like it. Drama and attention here might draw a few people out of retirement, get the community up in arms. I for one do not intend to keep my infra/tech forever. I intend to exchange them for casualties. Crazy thing is that a select few here, Zoom & Gantan of note realize that the only stat that cannot be taken from you is your casualties. Now I wonder where they came from?

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1339384708' post='2980556']
Actually Reverend Jesse Dochartaigh, while you preach to me the NoV issue has come up recently. I do agree that I was not there for it, but the truth lies within the Winners grasp and not the whiners grasp. Who won again?
[/quote]
What are you even saying? I really can't understand it.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1339405585' post='2980707']
The mere appearance of Slayer and his comment in our birthday thread have shown that many here can't grow as people. As he said immediately, he is not staying, yet, rather than taking the high road, any-and-everybody from back then is rolling over in their graves and crying for attention.
[/quote]
How is disagreeing with someone crying for attention? Also, how is disliking someone who cut and ran, and came back bragging of past actions, mean that we can't grow as people?

Do you just like to throw labels on things? I still can hardly understand what you're saying.

Edited by Starfox101

[quote name='Slayer99' timestamp='1339181477' post='2979510']
I'm not back (yes, I have a nation). I just decided to make a guest appearance.
[/quote]
Crawl back in your coffin Slayer your obselete.

[quote name='HalfEmpty' timestamp='1339194414' post='2979578']
Dang it Slayer you've hurt feelings here, people are a lot more sensitive than you think. Seriously, more hugs less disbanding of racist !@#$hole alliances okay?
[/quote]

[quote name='pd73bassman' timestamp='1339209872' post='2979656']
You haven't been beaten down enough for those actions back then
[/quote]
Yes they have Bass, TPF has taken multiple beatings and survived and for that I wish them well. They have stood the fall from PB graces and maintained their community inspite of being beaten to a pulp.

[quote name='Slayer99' timestamp='1339304885' post='2980105']
It cracks me up that you guys are all so bitter 3 years after I departed Planet Bob. If I cared enough, I'd come back and really make things interesting...but I don't. Just thought I'd stop by for the TPF 5 year anniversary.
[/quote]
I wish you would come back Slayer just so you could leave disapointed, youll never be allowed that kind of power again. Yes you dont remember me but i remember you and yes im in a posistion to stop you or at the minimum destroy things you once cared about.

TPF congrats on 5 years any community that can stand the test of time is a victory and I wish you all the best.

Death Cat we need to get together and BBQ.

[quote name='kwell' timestamp='1339422101' post='2980755']
Why can't you disband already?
[/quote]

Fantastic contribution to this thread! You’ve moved me to tears, and now I feel compelled to tell a story.

I actually fought in the NV war. I even read all the literature pertaining to the war. After I finished my duty as a foot soldier I left the game, because I found the war to be an immoral one. After a year or so I decided to come back (I missed the fighting to much) shortly after the karma war began. I probably went to ZI in that war oh… three times.

We need to have more massively destructive wars like that, I was glad when we stopped signing those silly non-proliferation pacts during war.

Later I found out that MK had offered NoR (which appeared to be a reformed NV) the chance to take a piece out of us, but you didn’t. I guess you felt it was behind you. So far behind you that you actually agreed to temporarily protect our protectorates. Thank you for that. I’ll continue to remember the good things alliances have done, even if the government has changed since.

Someone mentioned that the NoR issue has been a dead one and It was only now that Slayer made a reappearance that cause it to resurface. I can’t help but think about Captain Flinders, your missed sir.

As for all the former Gen/may members showering TPF with all there hate, I couldn’t care less. As slayer has now revealed you guys jumped the ball, and you got your butt stomped, and us with you. Get over it, it happens. As for the whole “worst betrayal in the history of Bob” you have got to be kidding me… If this was a betrayal (which I don’t consider it to be) then it was a weak one and hardly worthy of such a trophy.

StarFox: “…Cut and run…” Run from what? The recently decimated and disbanded NV? You don’t appear to have much knowledge of this time period. I’d suggest you just lie in the shadows and just read and try to learn before making ignorant comments. A great man once said, “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt”

Now for my original purpose… Happy birthday TPFer’s we are now five years olds!

[quote name='leeguy' timestamp='1339428213' post='2980790']
As for all the former Gen/may members showering TPF with all there hate, I couldn’t care less. As slayer has now revealed you guys jumped the ball, and you got your butt stomped, and us with you. Get over it, it happens. As for the whole “worst betrayal in the history of Bob” you have got to be kidding me… If this was a betrayal (which I don’t consider it to be) then it was a weak one and hardly worthy of such a trophy.
[/quote]
A lot of sinners tend to think of themselves as Saints. Nice to see TPF still has their cross at the ready for that victim complex. And really, why isn't Judge X caged up by this point? He should have been shackled during DH-NPO.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339439634' post='2980850']
A lot of sinners tend to think of themselves as Saints. Nice to see TPF still has their cross at the ready for that victim complex. And really, why isn't Judge X caged up by this point? He should have been shackled during DH-NPO.
[/quote]

Can you be more specific about where your victim complex theory comes from? If it was the small insert “…and us along with you” that I mentioned. That is just a reminder that TPF fought in the majority of the war, and as I remember it was a brutal one (this statement also is not a victim complex, it’s just my opinion that it was one of the more destructive wars I’ve been involved in. Not a complaint, remember, I like war). It wasn’t meant to indicate that I felt misused or... well a martyr.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1339388000' post='2980578']
Hold on wait. You said that it wasn't NoR it was NoV that TPF beat and disbanded & now your saying NoR won even though we didn't fight or disband NoR? I am not understanding your line of reasoning. I would also never consider NoR "stronger" than TPF. When is the last time they fought for 6 months? Never? That's what I'm talking about. Never.
[/quote]

The members of NoV were able to reform as NoR, despite TPF still existing and are now stronger than TPF. As for fighting 6 months... Great, I agree with Bob that ya'll have a lot of heart and tenacity but that does not make you stronger than NoR.

[quote name='Mogar' timestamp='1339396653' post='2980681']
Quite a few more people than just Slayer dislike WS/WN, and will do whatever needed to remove them from this world(OOC: this game, IRL it's free speech, but it doesn't mean i have to like what they say.)
[/quote]

Never stated that only Slayer dislikes WS/WN. I was part of Polaris back when Polaris hunted them down IC for IC statements of WS/WN and what not. Not because Polaris hunted them down through OOC means and then because 1 or 2 members out of dozens might possibly have been WS/WN, we destroyed them. There is a huge difference.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1339405585' post='2980707']
He responded stupidly with this. This word [b]STRONGER[/b]. I wish that someone would enlighten me as to what is considered strong. Again, screenshots much more recent, but I would agree with Slayer, to put together a coalition to wipe them from here would be on the verge of an OOC attack. They always get theirs. The proof is in the pudding.
[/quote]

If you don't know how to figure out what I mean by stronger, then don't state I responded stupidly. You can have all the heart/tenacity/whatever but if you are sitting in PM or at 0 NS, then you ain't doing !@#$ but talk. You talk of putting together a coalition but are in no position to do so. You are in no position to hit NoR at all and if you attempt to do so, would most likely drag your few allies into a losing war. Nordreich on the other hand is in a position to hit you and hit you hard. They can easily neutralize what few allies you have and then proceed to crush you. That is strength. That is what TPF used to have but will most likely never have again.

So, whatever proof you think you have, I have seen it. I saw what Slayer used originally, the full package and it was the !@#$%^ thing I ever saw. Most of it was old and irrelevant having to do mostly with the first incarnation of NoR and nothing to do with NoV as the members Slayer used weren't even in NoV. He showed me the crap again now, after he came back and it is still as useless as it first was.

I would personally love to see you put your money where your mouth is. Attempt to build up a coalition to hit NoR since you are ooooohhhhh sooooooooo much "stronger" than NoR. I would love to see it. But you already said you can't because of "ooc" !@#$%^&*. Please. The truth is, you can't because TPF is weak. They are in absolutely no position of power versus the position of power NoR holds.

Edited by Dochartaigh

[quote name='leeguy' timestamp='1339448398' post='2980892']
Can you be more specific about where your victim complex theory comes from? If it was the small insert “…and us along with you” that I mentioned. That is just a reminder that TPF fought in the majority of the war, and as I remember it was a brutal one (this statement also is not a victim complex, it’s just my opinion that it was one of the more destructive wars I’ve been involved in. Not a complaint, remember, I like war). It wasn’t meant to indicate that I felt misused or... well a martyr.
[/quote]
Ever since Karma, TPF has !@#$%*ed endlessly every time they hit the OWF. Someone is [i]always[/i] conspiring and bringing about things that simply [i]aren't[/i] right just to get at the poor little Phoenix Federation!

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339449106' post='2980904']
Ever since Karma, TPF has !@#$%*ed endlessly every time they hit the OWF. Someone is [i]always[/i] conspiring and bringing about things that simply [i]aren't[/i] right just to get at the poor little Phoenix Federation!
[/quote]

This went downhill faster than I expected.

Of course your biased perspective of us has nothing to do with these delusions. Mocking will soon commence.

Not really... I was truly trying to have a rational conversation with umbrella, I truly was.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339449106' post='2980904']
[/quote]
I remember when \m/ hit them in that week long war with Athens and Rok IIRC. They whined about us wanting to disband them then, despite the fact that most of the world hated \m/ back then.

[quote name='Buds The Man' timestamp='1339424443' post='2980769']
Yes they have Bass, TPF has taken multiple beatings and survived and for that I wish them well. They have stood the fall from PB graces and maintained their community inspite of being beaten to a pulp.
[/quote]
No, they haven't. They really haven't been beaten down for betraying us in that war. They betrayed us, and never once paid for that act. They don't even view as what they did as wrong either, they have no remorse for that. I don't care how many people are different in that alliance. I don't care if the gov is different. All alliances have to deal with stuff that the alliance did throughout its history. At least Atlantis and NATO finally apologized. TPF has yet to even think they did anything wrong back then.

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1339310520' post='2980163']
I love how butthurt people are over things 3 years in the past. Absolutely astonishing. But hey, when you've been obsolete since said person left 3 years ago, I can see why you'd be so happy to grasp at something to make you relevant again.

I will say that I'm ecstatic that Slayer is back, even only but for a short period of time. Love him or hate him, he made this place interesting :D

o/
[/quote]
To be fair it was in 2007, so much more than 3 years :D

Some folks just don't know how to hold a proper grudge :P

Ok, so my thoughts.....

First and Foremost, Happy Birthday to us TPF. I havnt been TPF long, but Ive nearly always been in an AA with strong ties to you. I love you!

Secondly, not only have I have had a great time reading all of this, but if think I have regained some of the spark that CN has been beginning to lose on my. Many of you have your own reasons to dislike Slayer, but from everything I have ever heard about him, he does indeed sound like someone I could sit down and have a beer with. I applaud you ability to be yourself Slayer (Bio does a bow). Granted he has even admitted he regrets the way he went about some things, just as I do and I am sure everyone else here does (if you don't you are an idiot because you have not learned to recognize ways to improve yourself from things you have done poorly.) But I think that, like him, love him, or hate him, if Slayer were to come back to the game fully time, it would provide the World of Bob with a catalysis that would in my humble opinion, spark wars. If you think about what this game is about, its about wars. Everything revolves around it. Our politics with the treaties form to ensure you will win the war and not fight your friends. Our Internal Affairs in so far as the way we are structured for economic and military programs to be prepared when war comes( notice I said when, not if). Think about the mass majority or alliances that boost small nations to get the Manhattan Project and other military wonders so they can provide more damage in a war, think about the War Chests requirements to provide the money for individual nation to survive and rebuild, the banking system of nations in PM. Now realize that CN has been dying, and becoming increasingly dull. Now, think how many of you would be ready to jump the minute Slayer came back in. Many of you have either said so much or have alluded to it or we can just naturally assume.
TPF is resilient and can stand against whomever we need to because we are smart enough to be ready for war when it comes. I am ready now. Happy 5th birthday to us.

As a bit of a side note, I can look back through my memories when I was a wee knob at The Citadel in Charleston, SC. Low and behold unto me, I was saved from being initially recruited by NoV/NoR (whatever they call themselves these days). The nameless gentlemen, of whom I have strong suspicion posted in this thread previously but nothing concrete and its under a different name now, was a known and admitted RL WS. If you are unfamiliar with what being a freshman at a military college is like, you just do, dont question. So I started playing CN as I was told, to sell him tech, and that was my only purpose. But he also bragged to me about his AA being "in-line" with his ideals. Now Im not going to say who this, or whatever, because unlike most people here slamming Slayer I can live and let go and I realize the fact that some people are just ignorant, and no matter how hard you try, you just cant cure stupid. Thankfully JWConner and others got me into Veritas Aequitas (and once that was run into the ground by other nameless individuals) we remaining went home to TPF. Point being, I know that at least one of their members personally said in front of me in RL that they were "in-line" with each other ideals. Those of you who know me, know I do not mix words about how I feel nor what I know to be fact, JWConner or Mrott or even Judge X can attest to that fact.

So in summation,

#1. Happy Birthday to us TPF
#2. I, Bio Bomber, do personally invite and warmly welcome Slayer99 back to the game of Cybernations and will aid him Max aid slots indefinitely should he choose to accept my invitation. Should anyone take an act on him, I will put all of my considerable assets to use in destroying you and what you care about. Because, lets face it, CN may be dying, and Bio wants to go out in spectacular style.
#3. So, So, So many of you are just plain, stupid, and as I mentioned earlier, you just cant fix stupid. But you can point it out to the rest of the world of bob.

/o The PHOENIX FEDERATION
/o Slayer
/o JWConner
/o Minicus Romulus
/o Argyle
/o Firefox
/o Augustus IX
/o Mrott
/o Judge x
/o Hailsatan
/o HalfEmpty
/o EVERYONE ELSE I HAVE FORGOTTEN TO MENTION

Love,
Bio Bomber xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxo

Thanks Slayer for reminding everyone why TPF was so despicable.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1339450218' post='2980918']
I remember when \m/ hit them in that week long war with Athens and Rok IIRC. They whined about us wanting to disband them then, despite the fact that most of the world hated \m/ back then.

[/quote]

[IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/33csrbb.jpg[/IMG]

[quote name='Bio Bomber' timestamp='1339450331' post='2980920']
#2. I, Bio Bomber, do personally invite and warmly welcome Slayer99 back to the game of Cybernations and will aid him Max aid slots indefinitely should he choose to accept my invitation. Should anyone take an act on him, I will put all of my considerable assets to use in destroying you and what you care about. Because, lets face it, CN may be dying, and Bio wants to go out in spectacular style.
#3. So, So, So many of you are just plain, stupid, and as I mentioned earlier, you just cant fix stupid. But you can point it out to the rest of the world of bob.
[/quote]
I'm [b]dying[/b]

[quote name='leeguy' timestamp='1339428213' post='2980790']
StarFox: “…Cut and run…” Run from what? The recently decimated and disbanded NV? You don’t appear to have much knowledge of this time period. I’d suggest you just lie in the shadows and just read and try to learn before making ignorant comments. A great man once said, “Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt”
[/quote]
Wait, are you telling me I don't know what I'm talking about? I was very active and was a member of NoV at one point. I've been around the block more than a few times, and I guarantee I know more than you. So perhaps take your own advice.

[quote name='Bio Bomber' timestamp='1339450331' post='2980920']
#1. Happy Birthday to us TPF
#2. I, Bio Bomber, do personally invite and warmly welcome Slayer99 back to the game of Cybernations and will aid him Max aid slots indefinitely should he choose to accept my invitation. Should anyone take an act on him, I will put all of my considerable assets to use in destroying you and what you care about. Because, lets face it, CN may be dying, and Bio wants to go out in spectacular style. e
[/quote]
Considerable assets? We're shaking in our boots. You do understand the composition of Slayer's enemies right?

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1339386413' post='2980571']
Nordreich won. Just because TPF won a battle, does not mean they won the war. NoR is much stronger than TPF and in a much, much better position than TPF. While Slayer is a has been and TPF hangs on to the teat of mother Pacifica for all it is worth. But since you want to bring up "truth", what Slayer is still spewing, no longer holds any water, so please continue to talk about "truth" without realize how amusing it is for you to state that Slayer's version is, or ever was, considered to be truth.
[/quote]

Do you actually believe this?

No, really.

[quote]NoR won in the long run because they are currently bigger than you despite you having several alliances merge into you.[/quote]

That's how it works, then? The alliance with the most NS wins?

Congrats, GPA!

In all seriousness though, I don't condone any OOC witch hunts and echo what you're saying. I didn't condone them when NoV did them and I don't now.

Edited by Ayatollah Bromeini

Ya know, people keep claiming how much more powerful NoR is than TPF these days, even after we wiped their previous incarnation out of existence so many years ago. Last I checked, 600k NS isn't that much more powerful. And upon closer inspection, we're pretty evenly matched. Considering most of the impact of war are with nations 35k and higher, NoR has 68 nations and TPF has 67. Not exactly an overwhelming superiority. If anything, I'd say most would call it a coin-flip.

Of course that's if all allies stay out of things and we go at it head-to-head...although we all know that wouldn't happen.

Anyways, this thread has gotten way off topic. Slayer never came in trying to start things. He was actually apologizing for past transgressions, not bragging about them. Those that hold grudges need to grow up and move on. You won't be able to get your pound of flesh, so just let it go. Continually complaining and harping on things that happened so long ago just makes you look petty and kinda pathetic. Time to move on.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1339450816' post='2980929']
[IMG]http://i30.tinypic.com/33csrbb.jpg[/IMG]
[/quote]

I always got a kick out of that sig.

The quote in your post has some accuracy, I think. I wasn't gov at the time, but it certainly seemed to me that much of that era TPF gov were under the impression that somebody or a lot of somebodys were out to get us. Something which, I thought at least, was a touch paranoid. We were small and politically isolated, there were greater things for any power structure or potential power structure to concern themselves with. The power sphere(s) largely didn't care, and the ones that did cared only to the extent of lolTPF.

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1339458718' post='2980985']
He was actually apologizing for past transgressions, not bragging about them. Those that hold grudges need to grow up and move on. You won't be able to get your pound of flesh, so just let it go. Continually complaining and harping on things that happened so long ago just makes you look petty and kinda pathetic. Time to move on.
[/quote]
Haha what

You're just making TPF look worse by failing to grasp simple statements.

Didn't Penkala bomb your alliance's lower tier forever anyways?

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339459315' post='2981001']
Haha what

You're just making TPF look worse by failing to grasp simple statements.

Didn't Penkala bomb your alliance's lower tier forever anyways?
[/quote]

lolPenkala. That'a a name I haven't heard in quite some time. True, he was a nuisance, but not much more.

And how am I not grasping simple statements? Making vague, baseless jabs just continue to make yourself look as petty as I previously stated.

[quote name='Ayatollah Bromeini' timestamp='1339456173' post='2980968']
Do you actually believe this?

No, really.

That's how it works, then? The alliance with the most NS wins?

Congrats, GPA!

In all seriousness though, I don't condone any OOC witch hunts and echo what you're saying. I didn't condone them when NoV did them and I don't now.
[/quote]

You should read what I wrote about what strength is. It is more than just NS. NoR is in a much better position than TPF is. And yes, I honestly believe that TPF is latching onto Pacifica.