Pontoon party on the river Styx

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1339535312' post='2981685']
I'm not convinced, HailSatan. If you're trying to prove that TPF and Slayer99 weren't despicable pieces of !@#$ back then you're doing a poor job of it.
[/quote]
Back then? They're still defending being contemptible !@#$%* people to this day.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339535141' post='2981682']
yes because that represents the community opinion

Keep the !@#$%^&*ting out of this topic.
[/quote]
Are you saying keep the real truth out of this topic (for those that wanted to go there) or get back on topic.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339535377' post='2981688']
Back then? They're still defending being contemptible !@#$%* people to this day.
[/quote]
This. They did despicable acts back then and are defending those despicable acts now.

[quote name='HailSatan' timestamp='1339534187' post='2981664']
Would you consider this OOC or IC ?

[img]http://i13.photobucket.com/albums/a261/Achilles_47/screen.jpg[/img]
[/quote]
Also, why do you need a guide on how to make screenshots? You can do better than just grabbing the whole of your screen and instead just grab the parts you want.

Also I don't see anything horrible about those screenshots.

[quote name='HailSatan' timestamp='1339535526' post='2981690']
Are you saying keep the real truth out of this topic (for those that wanted to go there) or get back on topic.
[/quote]
The "real truth" is that you went far past the boundaries of acceptable and you could probably find people like that in every alliance. In fact, several NoR/NoV members were in alliances prior to being found out and nobody had the slightest clue about it.

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1339535312' post='2981685']
I'm not convinced, HailSatan. If you're trying to prove that TPF and Slayer99 weren't despicable pieces of !@#$ back then you're doing a poor job of it.
[/quote]
Nothing could convince you. I could have a letter from the devil himself (if you believe in that) and you would not be convinced. Its a mute point to do that.

Maybe to those that were not there at that time.

Not here to convince everyone must love TPF, far from it.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339535678' post='2981694']
The "real truth" is that you went far past the boundaries of acceptable and you could probably find people like that in every alliance. In fact, several NoR/NoV members were in alliances prior to being found out and nobody had the slightest clue about it.
[/quote]
oh please... I guess when they grouped all in one place it made it easier, instead of being spread out in many alliances. No one cares anymore right. TBH, I don't care!

[quote name='HailSatan' timestamp='1339536127' post='2981702']
oh please... I guess when they grouped all in one place it made it easier, instead of being spread out in many alliances. No one cares anymore right. TBH, I don't care!
[/quote]
The point is that aside from your selective screenshots, they managed to keep their convictions out of the game. Unlike people like Mogar who openly brag about !@#$ they've done and don't face any kind of community backlash.

Keep it classy though!

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1339535617' post='2981692']
Also, why do you need a guide on how to make screenshots? You can do better than just grabbing the whole of your screen and instead just grab the parts you want.

Also I don't see anything horrible about those screenshots.
[/quote]

wat.
[ooc]

Kaiser Martens: "Africans are culturally inferior, that is beyond any reasonable doubt. They achieved almost nothing technically or intellectually or organizative (sic) ever... One may conclude that Asians and Europeans are the most evolved peoples... As such, the Europeans became smarter because living in Europe is notoriously more difficult than living in Africa"

"The Nationalist": "No open ws or ns is welcome on cybernations although there is a lot of us on there"

Caliph's response? Yeah, I don't see anything horrible about those screenshots.
[ooc]

I don't care what you think of Slayer or whoever the $%&@, if you think those screenshots are cool business wtf is wrong with you.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1339536239' post='2981705']
The point is that aside from your selective screenshots, they managed to keep their convictions out of the game. Unlike people like Mogar who openly brag about !@#$ they've done and don't face any kind of community backlash.

Keep it classy though!
[/quote]
Out of the game, its directly in the game.. no question about it. Yes, some members of certain AA's, kept it sorta out of the game. But, not everyone choose to do that.

I know what I've done, considering this is my 7th post, obviously I wasn't out here boasting about any of it.

Just sometimes its annoying to see what people talk about things , but choose to put blinders on. One would have to close their eyes pretty dang tight not to see it.

[quote name='HailSatan' timestamp='1339535924' post='2981699']
Nothing could convince you. I could have a letter from the devil himself (if you believe in that) and you would not be convinced. Its a mute point to do that.

Maybe to those that were not there at that time.

Not here to convince everyone must love TPF, far from it.
[/quote]

I don't think you get it. But since you're not trying to convince anyone of anything then why post screenshots at all?

[quote name='Emperor Marx' timestamp='1339537892' post='2981727']
I don't think you get it. But since you're not trying to convince anyone of anything then why post screenshots at all?
[/quote]
Maybe its to those that have the blinders on. They choose to forget, yet choose to point fingers as well.

I could post a ton more, maybe. :P

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1339532452' post='2981653']
You've never been hunted for OOC reasons, or demonized IC for OOC things. You have no idea what you are talking about here.
[/quote]

Poor guys, being hunted/demonized for so good and fair OOC ideologies, I truly pity them.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1339536253' post='2981706']
wat.
[ooc]

Kaiser Martens: "Africans are culturally inferior, that is beyond any reasonable doubt. They achieved almost nothing technically or intellectually or organizative (sic) ever... One may conclude that Asians and Europeans are the most evolved peoples... As such, the Europeans became smarter because living in Europe is notoriously more difficult than living in Africa"

"The Nationalist": "No open ws or ns is welcome on cybernations although there is a lot of us on there"

[ooc]

I don't care what you think of Slayer or whoever the $%&@, if you think those screenshots are cool business wtf is wrong with you.
[/quote]
My thoughts (OOC): At least he realizes they aren't welcome to be open about it. That's all I desire in the world. I don't care who you are, what you have done with your life unless I know about it. That makes me uncomfortable, but if you keep your identity a secret and people stalk you on some vague notion that you might be someone they disdain IRL, that's $%&@ed up.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1339539514' post='2981741']
Poor guys, being hunted/demonized for so good and fair OOC ideologies, I truly pity them.
[/quote]
You really are a piece of work huh?

Edited by Penlugue Solaris

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1339540662' post='2981746']
Thank you.
[/quote]
No problem, I enjoy pointing out when people are hilariously ironic.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1339536253' post='2981706']
wat.
[ooc]

[ooc]

[/quote]
I could read that one from my screen here. The one that I did read didn't seem to have anything bad. But what you quoted is definately bad.

That said, if they keep their OOC views out of IC stuff I don't see a reason why they should be expelled from CN, or how Slayer and TPF had any right to do such a thing for purely OOC reasons.

I don't support their views OOC, but I don't see how OOC views should be brought into IC like what Slayer and TPF did back then.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1339541576' post='2981755']
I could read that one from my screen here. The one that I did read didn't seem to have anything bad. But what you quoted is definately bad.

That said, if they keep their OOC views out of IC stuff I don't see a reason why they should be expelled from CN, or how Slayer and TPF had any right to do such a thing for purely OOC reasons.

I don't support their views OOC, but I don't see how OOC views should be brought into IC like what Slayer and TPF did back then.
[/quote]
perfectly said.

[quote name='Caliph' timestamp='1339541576' post='2981755']

[/quote]

What I don't get is why are people still complaining about what Slayer did? He already admitted he shouldn't have done what he did. It's a dead issue at this point. It's like people just can't move the *$*$ on.

LET IT GO!

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1339543032' post='2981769']
What I don't get is why are people still complaining about what Slayer did? He already admitted he shouldn't have done what he did. It's a dead issue at this point. It's like people just can't move the *$*$ on.

LET IT GO!
[/quote]
He also, in that same post, was a smug dick about his actions that he's taken. And you are all defending what he's done.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1339478752' post='2981302']
This doesn't change the fact that NoV, as others alliances full of cowards, disbanded when faced superior odds, this shows how strong that community was... :awesome:
[/quote]

They rerolled as Nordreich, the original incarnation was much more despised than NoV. As for disbanding once, I am always amused by the fact that people state anyone who disbands is a coward. Frankly, NoV disbanded as a convenience. They did so in order to regrow and rebuild. There is no shame in that. The only shame is that they had to give up their AA over OOC !@#$%^&*.

If you cannot understand the difference of being hit for IC reasons and being hit for OOC reasons then there is no point in even speaking to you.

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1339480508' post='2981334']
The fact that NoV had to reassemble as a different alliance tells anyone with half a brain that they're nowhere near as strong as TPF is. Sure, their NS is a whole 600k larger (however avg is 8k lower) but NS size isn't the whole story. The fact that they folded once and ran tells us the only story that's relevant. We've faced plenty of scrutiny over the years and we're still standing. That's all that matters.
[/quote]

This is ignorant. If NoR had wanted to reform as NoV, they would have. They chose not to, not out of any fear of TPF, but simply to rid themselves of the stench of Slayer. (yes, this is my thoughts on it, I could be wrong as I was not involved in the discussion to reform NoR, but my thoughts as an outsider). When NoR reformed there was nothing TPF could do about it whatsoever.

TPF is standing, wonderful. Congrats, ya'll have accomplished something that many other alliances have... It is not the huge accomplishment you think it is. Most alliances have been rolled time and again and are still around. Some (like LUE) were rolled multiple times, disbanded, and reformed. I doubt anyone would state that MK are a bunch of cowards nor that they are not strong. NS size isn't the whole story, I have stated that several times. But to state TPF is stronger simply because they still exist is ridiculous. By that notion, GPA is stronger than any alliance or Grey Council or WTF or TDO or GOP or any of the other neutral alliances.

[quote name='JWConner' timestamp='1339521146' post='2981571']
So, basically you're trying to spin the fact that you were forced to disband and that you all were really just hiding in other realms ([ooc]other games[/ooc])? Yeah, considering we're here on Planet Bob and in CN, these other realms don't matter much. The fact is, NoV was no more. Now you are or aren't the same alliance (depending on the weather and who we're talking to) reformed after all these years. Sounds like some creative spinning to me.
[/quote]

Do you realize how amazingly ironic you are being considering what the cause of Slayer's war was? Talk about some creative spinnings in a realm that is not CN or Planet Bob.

[quote name='HailSatan' timestamp='1339538666' post='2981734']
Maybe its to those that have the blinders on. They choose to forget, yet choose to point fingers as well.

I could post a ton more, maybe. :P
[/quote]

You have HailSatan as your nick and an obviously demonic, satanic avatar. I should stalk your OOC life because I believe you are a Satanist, and as a good Christian, and I need to protect CN from the evil likes of your kind. For that matter, you may very well be trying to recruit innocent CN nations into your cult and damning their very souls to endless torment and for that, you and TPF (for harboring you) should be driven from this realm so that CN may be enjoyed by those who do not want their souls damned to hell.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1339543970' post='2981778']
You have HailSatan as your nick and an obviously demonic, satanic avatar. I should stalk your OOC life because I believe you are a Satanist, and as a good Christian, and I need to protect CN from the evil likes of your kind. For that matter, you may very well be trying to recruit innocent CN nations into your cult and damning their very souls to endless torment and for that, you and TPF (for harboring you) should be driven from this realm so that CN may be enjoyed by those who do not want their souls damned to hell.
[/quote]

Im in good standing in CCC as well, so i guess you should damn them as well ?

Go for it. I have nothing to hide. :)

[quote name='HailSatan' timestamp='1339544271' post='2981780']
Im in good standing in CCC as well, so i guess you should damn them as well ?

Go for it. I have nothing to hide. :)
[/quote]

You obviously don't understand what I was getting at. Great way of ignoring it.