Deinos love their moon bases

Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1337983529' post='2972392']
Still, if you gotta go to peace mode after you go rogue, thats a little messed up lol

P.S. why did MK never nuke you or you never nuked them. Body guards?
[/quote]
You think it's optimal to go rogue with 0 nukes left?

Of course you do.

As for nukes... zoom ran out of nukes, why would he waste them on people that weren't his targets? And zoom got nuked daily by deinos... you can't get nuked more than once per day. I'd say I'm sure you knew this, but ....

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Still, if you gotta go to peace mode after you go rogue, thats a little messed up lol

[/quote]

When rogueing on the long term, hitting peacemode is the most logical way to go about it, it allows you to re-buy nukes and get out of anarchy to hit a fresh set of people that [i]you[/i] choose. You should know this kind of stuff, it's pretty basic common sense.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1337979421' post='2972344']
Operation Attention Fest is now thought to be over, as Zoom reaches Peace Mode and joins a protected AA.
[/quote]
[quote] Nuclear Weapons: 5 [Nuclear Armed] [/quote]
I give him 10 days before he's out of peace mode and at war again.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1337979421' post='2972344']
Operation Attention Fest is now thought to be over, as Zoom reaches Peace Mode and joins a protected AA.
[/quote]
Yea, totally. Zoom is such a coward. He [i]hates [/i]war.

You really want to be attacked by zoom don't you?

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Velocity111' timestamp='1337984515' post='2972407']
You think it's optimal to go rogue with 0 nukes left?

Of course you do.

As for nukes... zoom ran out of nukes, why would he waste them on people that weren't his targets? And zoom got nuked daily by deinos... you can't get nuked more than once per day. I'd say I'm sure you knew this, but ....
[/quote]

Yeah but you can nuke every attacking slot at least once a day, IIRC and he has nuked many Deinos nations but no MK nations. Also, with all the rumours saying how well MK is at war, you'd think he'd nuke them rather then deinos. JS.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1337990659' post='2972476']
Yea, totally. Zoom is such a coward. He [i]hates [/i]war.

You really want to be attacked by zoom don't you?
[/quote]

If you only knew... :)

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1337991552' post='2972490']
Yeah but you can nuke every attacking slot at least once a day, IIRC and he has nuked many Deinos nations but no MK nations. Also, with all the rumours saying how well MK is at war, you'd think he'd nuke them rather then deinos. JS.

If you only knew... :)
[/quote]
How do you nuke every attacking slot at least once a day with 0 nukes? And Deinos was his target, not MK, so I'm not seeing why you'd assume he'd nuke them.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1337991552' post='2972490']
[/quote]
Going to peace mode allows him to build up from 5 nukes to 25 nukes in 10 days (2 nuke purchases/day) with WRC.

It is possible that he tries to nuke one nation and misses 4 times and hits once. Then he can't nuke every slot. Next day he buys two more nukes...what if he misses twice? Then he nukes zero slots. All of this while he is getting nuked and damaged and not dishing anything out. I disagree with what Zoom is doing but he is doing the right thing when it comes to how to rogue.

Edited by Jaiar

[/quote]

Its literally impossible for you to "get it"... isnt it? Jesus stop talking.

[quote name='JohnGulager' timestamp='1337995869' post='2972535']
I suggest we all send Rotavele aids of 3m and 50tech so we can get this thing going? Seems like it'll take Zoom far too long to get to him...
[/quote]

Your aid is accepted with open arms! :D

[/quote]

Errr. Yeah. Others have pointed out that it's an essential tactic of assymetrical warfare, so I'll leave that.

What's messed up is that they *let* him get to PM. Quite a costly mistake for Deinos it would seem.

[quote name='Sigrun Vapneir' timestamp='1338017430' post='2972679']
Errr. Yeah. Others have pointed out that it's an essential tactic of assymetrical warfare, so I'll leave that.

What's messed up is that they *let* him get to PM. Quite a costly mistake for Deinos it would seem.
[/quote]

MK took his defensive slots and he accepted their peace offers.

[quote name='Artigo' timestamp='1338042413' post='2972731']
Are you accusing MK of supporting a rouge?
[/quote]

i've always seen them as more a teal type really

but yeah he was raided and the smart move(which he took advantage of!) was to wait until his wars with us expired and then accept all the peace offers/slip in PM.

[/quote]
I think we're just a couple of moon bases away from being able to hit a fourth attacking slot.

Based on precedent, I believe Deinos can issue a statement to the effect that anyone who takes his slots will be declared on by Deinos, which would be a legitimate CB.

Whether they do that or whether anyone listens to them is another matter.

[quote name='berbers' timestamp='1338049341' post='2972777']
Based on precedent, I believe Deinos can issue a statement to the effect that anyone who takes his slots will be declared on by Deinos, which would be a legitimate CB.

Whether they do that or whether anyone listens to them is another matter.
[/quote]

I Know I'd like to control the slots of my rogue, without the added hindrance of having MK nations take up slots and waste them.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1338049745' post='2972782']
I Know I'd like to control the slots of my rogue, without the added hindrance of having MK nations take up slots and waste them.
[/quote]
I guess they could have always declared on zoom [i]before[/i] MK did. They had at least 2 tries to do it (assuming he was staggered to begin with).

[/quote]

Agreed. Muhahaha