Deinos love their moon bases

Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' timestamp='1337979020' post='2972338']
you guys and your OWF shenanigans...

NATO has decided to push our own candidate for the first time in a long while, and many friends are stepping up to support us. Though I do suspect that some are probably from this act, perhaps not as many as some may think.

o/ drama
[/quote]

Why'd you have to ruin everyone's fun :):P

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='HisK Owns You' timestamp='1338084401' post='2973009']
Yes, what are you going to do about it?
[/quote]

Laugh at your AA some more :lol1:

I already hit you !@#$* once why don't you come at me?

[quote name='Unkajo' timestamp='1338137657' post='2973246']
you forget what alliance you are part of, hiding behind Umbrella and VE is nothing to be proud of.[/quote]

I'm sure the hiding part can be said about the majority of alliances. Though I find it hilarious to chest pump when the alliance you're applying is behind more allies than Deinos :P

Edited by the rebel

[quote name='the rebel' timestamp='1338146404' post='2973272']
I'm sure the hiding part can be said about the majority of alliances. Though I find it hilarious to chest pump when the alliance you're applying is behind more allies than Deinos :P
[/quote]

Deinos has 3 MD allies and protects 3 alliances.
NG has 4 MD allies, 2 OD allies and protects 7 defunct alliances

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1338154159' post='2973329']
[/quote]

TLR on the other hand, has 3 MDAP allies, 7 MDoAP allies (which unfortunately, in my most honest opinion, includes Deinos) and 1 ODoAP. We also protect the NAAC and 6 defunct alliances, 3 of which we claim sovereignty over everything to do with those alliances (flags, imagery, AA's etc etc).

Since we're comparing treaty e-peens and all~

Edited by Jgoods45

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1338160256' post='2973353']
TLR on the other hand, has 3 MDAP allies, 7 MDoAP allies (which unfortunately, in my most honest opinion, includes Deinos). We also protect the NAAC and 6 defunct alliances, 3 of which we claim sovereignty over everything to do with those alliances (flags, imagery, AA's etc etc).

[/quote]

TLR is just terrible though :wub:

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1338154159' post='2973329']
[/quote]

I don't get your point here.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1338160256' post='2973353']
TLR on the other hand, has 3 MDAP allies, 7 MDoAP allies (which unfortunately, in my most honest opinion, includes Deinos) and 1 ODoAP. We also protect the NAAC and 6 defunct alliances, 3 of which we claim sovereignty over everything to do with those alliances (flags, imagery, AA's etc etc).

[/quote]
Is your pick-up truck as big as mine though???

[img]http://www.earlydatsun.com/guppy.jpg[/img]

Yea, I thought so.

I'm not really sure Myth interpreted appropriately. The point Stewie was making was that NG doesn't really have more allies to hide behind than Deinos. However, NG is the more relevant of the two and their treaties(imo) hold more weight than Deinos' in terms of power projection. Deinos is a mid range alliance that is an Umbrella satellite or whatever and NG is a 13.5m NS alliance.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1338413448' post='2974701']
I'm not really sure Myth interpreted appropriately. The point Stewie was making was that NG doesn't really have more allies to hide behind than Deinos. However, NG is the more relevant of the two and their treaties(imo) hold more weight than Deinos' in terms of power projection. Deinos is a mid range alliance that is an Umbrella satellite or whatever and NG is a 13.5m NS alliance.
[/quote]
Okay, I need some sort of conversion chart. Is Umbrella satellite better than being an Umbrella toadie? What about compared to a third-string MK toadie? And does this affect our relationships with TLR and VE?

[quote name='New Frontier' timestamp='1338429578' post='2974918']
Is Umbrella satellite better than being an Umbrella toadie?
[/quote]
This is a distinction without a difference.

What about compared to a third-string MK toadie?
[/quote]
This would be determined on a case-by-case basis; who did you have in mind?

I'm just referring to it in a narrower sense since that's the connection that ties you guys in Cheyenne. It's a chain of command and you're not particularly high up on it.

Okay, I need some sort of conversion chart. Is Umbrella satellite better than being an Umbrella toadie? What about compared to a third-string MK toadie? And does this affect our relationships with TLR and VE?
[/quote]

I wish I could [SO.MUCH.BIG.] this comment

Edited by Leet Guy

The only real difference I see is one Mutual Defence partner. Protecting something and optional treaties always comes second and would never take precedent over the former treaties.

Thus one huge mutual defense treaty as being some huge distinction really blows my mind.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1337698136' post='2970638']
I haven't been in TOP for over 8 months haha, after fighting Legion I sat on TOP Applicant AA for a long time and was waiting on the results of my application but then your forums crashed and I was too busy to go to the new forums and do the process again
[/quote]
Our forums are back up, with our old skin!

I will await your application in the coming days.