Deinos love their moon bases

Zoomzoomzoom

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1337583332' post='2970181']
I thought the "~breaking point~" in your tenure at deinos was that they kicked you out for being a massive idiot. Well, at least that's what they said in our embassy :v:
[/quote]
I'd like to think this is resolved now!

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1337730555' post='2970767']
oh man if only this entire game were text based and there were literally half a dozen different ways to tell me that :awesome:
[/quote]
Out of curiosity, how many alliances have you led?

[quote name='Kim Jaym Il' timestamp='1337750704' post='2970889']
im not sure we will ever recover from having people in our irc channel, good work
[/quote]

Activity in a private channel is a good thing actually. This might actually produce some movement for you guys.

I can be both destructive and charitable

[quote name='WorldConqueror' timestamp='1337887727' post='2971681']
Well this is pretty amusing. Kudos zoom.
[/quote]

Thanks dude.

As for an update, I messaged all the blue team members in Deinos to vote for NATO's Lenny N Karl of Mudfoot. He seems to be doing pretty well this round considering he only had 27 votes in last senate round. Whether his current tally of votes is the result of my doing, I'm not sure. Still pretty funny, though.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1337698136' post='2970638']
I haven't been in TOP for over 8 months haha, after fighting Legion I sat on TOP Applicant AA for a long time and was waiting on the results of my application but then your forums crashed and I was too busy to go to the new forums and do the process again
[/quote]
Don't quit, join MK

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1337890458' post='2971692']
Thanks dude.

As for an update, I messaged all the blue team members in Deinos to vote for NATO's Lenny N Karl of Mudfoot. He seems to be doing pretty well this round considering he only had 27 votes in last senate round. Whether his current tally of votes is the result of my doing, I'm not sure. Still pretty funny, though.
[/quote]

135 and counting

hahahahahaha

[quote name='Kim Jaym Il' timestamp='1337968180' post='2972238']
Did you message anyone else? That total plus what sighet has is significantly higher than we usually have at this point.

Plus about 3 of the members you messaged sent out messages to ignore you within like 3 hours which makes it a bit more weird!
[/quote]

The wonderful master zoom just sounds much more catchy and official than sighets emotes, I guess.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1337750293' post='2970881']
Deinos private channel is also not secure in case anyone wanted to visit. #partytowne
[/quote]

Now that brings back some memories... classic move.

Stick around zzz I am sure you can find something to do after you get bored with Deinos.

[quote name='Kim Jaym Il' timestamp='1337968180' post='2972238']
Did you message anyone else? That total plus what sighet has is significantly higher than we usually have at this point.

Plus about 3 of the members you messaged sent out messages to ignore you within like 3 hours which makes it a bit more weird!
[/quote]

I said I couldn't be sure if it was all by my hand, but those could have been 3 magical hours.

you guys and your OWF shenanigans...

NATO has decided to push our own candidate for the first time in a long while, and many friends are stepping up to support us. Though I do suspect that some are probably from this act, perhaps not as many as some may think.

o/ drama

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1337979421' post='2972344']
Operation Attention Fest is now thought to be over, as Zoom reaches Peace Mode and joins a protected AA.
[/quote]
would he really stop so close to the 19 million casualties mark?

Yeah Rotavele I'm sure he plans on actually staying there.

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' timestamp='1337979020' post='2972338']
you guys and your OWF shenanigans...

NATO has decided to push our own candidate for the first time in a long while, and many friends are stepping up to support us. Though I do suspect that some are probably from this act, perhaps not as many as some may think.

o/ drama
[/quote]

Well there you go!

[quote name='Icewolf' timestamp='1337980375' post='2972355']
would he really stop so close to the 19 million casualties mark?
[/quote]

No, my bet is he re-stocks on nukes, gets out of anarchy, and comes out and declares on 3 people of his choosing.

[quote name='Hiro Nakara' timestamp='1337980443' post='2972357']
No, my bet is he re-stocks on nukes, gets out of anarchy, and comes out and declares on 3 people of his choosing.
[/quote]

Still, if you gotta go to peace mode after you go rogue, thats a little messed up lol

P.S. why did MK never nuke you or you never nuked them. Body guards?

Edited by Rotavele