Deinos love their moon bases

Zoomzoomzoom

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1337539157' post='2969908']
While that is bad I'm not sure which of these might be worse:

Holding 1.8 billion and not buying a wrc (despite not having bought any wonders since February of 2011), not replenishing your air force before the next update, or deleting your factories in order to get military improvements in the middle of a nuclear war.

These refer to Deinos' Lord of War, Darkera97.
[/quote]

I think my night was just made. Bravo.

Clearly, their decision to not activate the oA portion of their treaty with us was the right one. This would of gotten in the way of their [i]impressive[/i] growth,[i]amazing[/i] race to sanction and their production of moon bases although one could argue that the war experience would of done them good.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1337578398' post='2970170']
Clearly, their decision to not activate the oA portion of their treaty with us was the right one. This would of gotten in the way of their [i]impressive[/i] growth,[i]amazing[/i] race to sanction and their production of moon bases although one could argue that the war experience would of done them good.
[/quote]

this is why TLR are the best.

p.s. f$%& you for not activating the oA portion deinos

Edited by Nikita Ilyich Lenin

[quote name='Nikita Ilyich Lenin' timestamp='1337580807' post='2970177']
this is why TLR are the best.

p.s. f$%& you for not activating the oA portion deinos
[/quote]
Reminder that the ~breaking point~ in my tenure at Deinos just happened to be questioning a government member about a flawed argument he was making in the NG embassy about the alleged war-dodging.

[quote name='Neo Uruk' timestamp='1337581438' post='2970178']
Reminder that the ~breaking point~ in my tenure at Deinos just happened to be questioning a government member about a flawed argument he was making in the NG embassy about the alleged war-dodging.
[/quote]

I thought the "~breaking point~" in your tenure at deinos was that they kicked you out for being a massive idiot. Well, at least that's what they said in our embassy :v:

What alliance are you even in now?

Edited by Nikita Ilyich Lenin

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1337604523' post='2970231']
I literally cannot wait until I'm within your range.
[/quote]

I would "like" this post if I could.

I hope you aren't leaving for good Zoom, I've always liked your style and really enjoyed your antics around here. You don't take !@#$ from anyone, follow your convictions, and are more than willing to put your money where your mouth is. Should have rogued me instead of Sandler or Dera, I'm offended -_-

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1337613611' post='2970258']
I hope you aren't leaving for good Zoom, I've always liked your style and really enjoyed your antics around here. You don't take !@#$ from anyone, follow your convictions, and are more than willing to put your money where your mouth is. Should have rogued me instead of Sandler or Dera, I'm offended -_-
[/quote]

I did see your name, but consider me not hitting you as a sign of compassion. One that should help you realize you're too good for an alliance like Deinos.

You really could do so much better.

[/quote]

You [url="http://theoatmeal.com/comics/literally"]literally[/url] can only wait until you are within his range, actually.

Anyway, thank you for the hilarity of this thread. I literally chuckled several times.

[quote name='Zoomzoomzoom' timestamp='1337615355' post='2970267']
I did see your name, but consider me not hitting you as a sign of compassion. One that should help you realize you're too good for an alliance like Deinos.

You really could do so much better.
[/quote]

Flattered, and yeah it wouldn't have turned out pretty for me, just lost a trade and haven't rebought nukes yet to make rebuilding more efficient. Still, could have been fun. As for Deinos, clearly work needs to be done but I'm at the point where I don't care anymore. Might as well just spend my last days with friends.

[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1337627042' post='2970308']
Flattered, and yeah it wouldn't have turned out pretty for me, just lost a trade and haven't rebought nukes yet to make rebuilding more efficient. Still, could have been fun. As for Deinos, clearly work needs to be done but I'm at the point where I don't care anymore. Might as well just spend my last days with friends.
[/quote]
You left TOP? WTF?

[quote name='jammar' timestamp='1337545880' post='2969933']
Note that Roadie has a 8BR.
[/quote]

This is true. I'm lazy and still have that old habit of not fussing with an ancient and reliable trade circle.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1337628256' post='2970315']
You left TOP? WTF?
[/quote]

[quote name='JohnGulager' timestamp='1337652022' post='2970469']
This will deserve its own thread.
[/quote]
The second applied to the first here.

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1337628256' post='2970315']
You left TOP? WTF?
[/quote]

I haven't been in TOP for over 8 months haha, after fighting Legion I sat on TOP Applicant AA for a long time and was waiting on the results of my application but then your forums crashed and I was too busy to go to the new forums and do the process again

[/quote]
LOL i will be watching for that have fun Zoom
[quote name='Lord Fingolfin' timestamp='1337613611' post='2970258']
I would "like" this post if I could.

[/quote]
QFT you were fun during the PC days. Good luck zoom but dont quit. Logging on only takes a couple of minutes every 20 days :P