A Joint NATO/RoK Announcement

• Replies 92
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1337179430' post='2968084']
I imagine this treaty makes everyone happy. NATO and Rok fans are happy to see them together and people who don't like either alliance are happy because this makes a 2 for 1 deal.
[/quote]

There is no two for one here. NPO has NATO's back period.

[quote name='Wu Tang Clan' timestamp='1337189846' post='2968144']
Congrats guys.

Hey look, RoK finally has a coherent FA path. It only took all treaties being cancelled to establish it. Nice!
[/quote]
C'mon now. You know as well as I we've never known what we were doing. I blame Hoo.

[quote name='USMC123' timestamp='1337190429' post='2968145']
I am honestly shocked at the lack of hate in this thread.

Not sure why NATO basically giving RoK a lifeline is considered an honorable move, but congrats nonetheless.
[/quote]
We're slackers at heart, you know this.

Well.. NATO has seen us in our skivies, and Horns and skivies does something to folks.

[quote name='enderland' timestamp='1337206372' post='2968226']
Wow, your alliance sounds really close knit and awesome, where can I join?
[/quote]
In fact.. we hate each other and biscuits and tea usually resolves into "Hide the pickle"

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1337228785' post='2968427']
There is no two for one here. NPO has NATO's back period.
[/quote] Calm down, Brehon.

[quote name='Valtamdraugr' timestamp='1337236173' post='2968514']
In fact.. we hate each other and biscuits and tea usually resolves into "Hide the pickle"
[/quote]

Speaking of... you're up!

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1337179430' post='2968084']
I imagine this treaty makes everyone happy. NATO and Rok fans are happy to see them together and people who don't like either alliance are happy because this makes a 2 for 1 deal.
[/quote]

nothing to worry about with DK's post. I love the person, but every one of DK's post remind me of something Debbie Downer would say... :P

[img]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/en/thumb/8/8c/Debbie_Downer.PNG/215px-Debbie_Downer.PNG[/img]

xxoo's all around!

[quote name='Lenny N Karl' timestamp='1337259733' post='2968609']
nothing to worry about with DK's post. I love the person, but every one of DK's post remind me of something Debbie Downer would say... :P
xxoo's all around!
[/quote]No worries, Lenny. I was just pointing out that people who like NATO and Rok are probably happy to see you upgrade your treaty while those who don't like either alliance would probably see things differently.

Edited by Duncan King

RoK went through some tough times its true, we at NATO took extra time to sit with them and discuss their rebuild, their goals and their future in general. There were too many good people there to just walk away from, and I'm glad over the last several months that we've had the chance to work with them and develop their new image and also our growing bond.

Through hell and back with good friends. Onward!

Thanks for all the shoutouts to NATO everyone o/

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1337260412' post='2968611']
No worries, Lenny. I was just pointing out that people who like NATO and Rok are probably happy to see you upgrade your treaty while those who don't like either alliance would probably see things differently.
[/quote]

Yes, that is generally the template of all treaty announcements ever.

Also, your sig image is missing the best verse of the song. Sunday was the best day, although I don't think it made it into the radio version.

Also also, o/RoK

[quote name='Anu Drake' timestamp='1337349250' post='2969080']
Yes, that is generally the template of all treaty announcements ever.

Also, your sig image is missing the best verse of the song. Sunday was the best day, although I don't think it made it into the radio version.

Also also, o/RoK
[/quote]
Sup babe.

Congrats on the upgrade folks. You could have given it a better name though.

[quote name='Judge X' timestamp='1337475953' post='2969647']
Congrats guys. Look forward to the Viking onslaught when RoK returns to full activity and stability.

o/ NATO
o/ RoK
[/quote]

Coming soon to a desolated radiated area near you. Thanks bud!