Global Treaty Announcement

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1336102012' post='2963244']
Treating an alliance you helped to create, how it feels TimLee? :P
[/quote]

It's taken way too long. :)

Still miss the days of CDS though. Probably the highlights of my career even if our war machine was atrocious.

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jake Liebenow' timestamp='1336102452' post='2963251']
I see NPO is solidifying its sphere of influence. But the question is, who's truly in control now - NPO, or CnG?
[/quote]

MK, of course. Have you read [i]nothing[/i] of the gospel according to Roq?

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1336104038' post='2963261']
MK, of course. Have you read [i]nothing[/i] of the gospel according to Roq?
[/quote]
"'For you shall heed my commandments and keep my treaties,
and you shall reject those who reject me,' said the PRINCE of the Kingdom."
--Roquentin 3:12

[quote name='Ardus' timestamp='1336109121' post='2963289']
"'For you shall heed my commandments and keep my treaties,
and you shall reject those who reject me,' said the PRINCE of the Kingdom."
--Roquentin 3:12
[/quote]

Indeed, that is true. I'm not sure how sarcastic agreement really obscures the truthfulness of the point, however. Most people know C&G's history.

I mean, Pingu is talking trash when his own sec-gen has said he views the MK treaty as equal to C&G. Not even getting into TLR there.

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Lanore' timestamp='1336083744' post='2963064']
My foreign policy is that foreign alliances exist and treaties with them are good.
[/quote]
treaties are evil and should be treated as if they have teh herp

You choose GATO? Really? I mean have you seen who they are allied to?

Congrats :awesome:

Edited by Azreal

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1336093753' post='2963186']
I've seen this one play out before.

This isn't the time and the place to discuss why you didn't take a whole lot of damage in that war, but if you somehow believe you ended up on that side because of some scheme I implemented you are delusional. You had [b]3 bloc mates [/b]who unanimously were supporting that side. It wouldn't have mattered what I thought at the time you still would have been in the exact same position.

Anyway, have fun with them TPF. :)
[/quote]

Two. LoSS didn't particularly care for defending Polaris due to obvious reasons.

[quote name='Demag' timestamp='1336165184' post='2963482']
Two. LoSS didn't particularly care for defending Polaris due to obvious reasons.
[/quote]

You guys made it pretty clear that you had IAA and TIO's back until the end of the war though. Either way, my point still stands. Believing I set up an entire global war just to pull in GATO for a week, and then remained at war even though I had odds 6 to 1 against me is just ludicrous.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1336166174' post='2963488']
You guys made it pretty clear that you had IAA and TIO's back until the end of the war though. Either way, my point still stands. Believing I set up an entire global war just to pull in GATO for a week, and then remained at war even though I had odds 6 to 1 against me is just ludicrous.
[/quote]

Of course it is. Nobody said you planned anything but it did seem like your decision to not only defend Polaf but you were talking about staying in as lo g as they were regardless of anything we said. So yeah LoSS and ourselves fought anyway. It may not have been with much vigor or want to but hell thats what you get when it was you, a much maligned character in GATO, basically forving us to fight on the side of an alliance we hated and thought was wrong against people who up until that time we considered pretty much friends.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1336184380' post='2963588']
Of course it is. Nobody said you planned anything but it did seem like your decision to not only defend Polaf but you were talking about staying in as lo g as they were regardless of anything we said.[/quote]

Wasn't my decision, dawg. I believe there was a 5-0 Imperial Council vote to go to war within IAA. I only had a single vote and was the last member to vote. TheListener is still around. He'll tell you. Even if it was, then you'd still have to account for TIO's position. Having Dragonsphyre query me and tell me I'm a !@#$@#$ !@#$% who should die, because I'm destroying Synergy for defending an MDoAP partner certainly was a good way of telling IAA that you didn't want to defend Polar. If you wanted to stop that you should have listened to me in advance when Gibs and I told you what was going to end up happening.

Instead you decided to call us crazy and try to make us the enemy in some weird way. It was a good internal political move sure, but it still makes you !@#$ people and !@#$ allies.

Anyway..... congrats on your treaty. TPF seem like great people, and are fairly loyal.