Global Treaty Announcement

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1336189654' post='2963695']
Wasn't my decision, dawg. I believe there was a 5-0 Imperial Council vote to go to war within IAA. I only had a single vote and was the last member to vote. TheListener is still around. He'll tell you. Even if it was, then you'd still have to account for TIO's position. Having Dragonsphyre query me and tell me I'm a !@#$@#$ !@#$% who should die, because I'm destroying Synergy for defending an MDoAP partner certainly was a good way of telling IAA that you didn't want to defend Polar. If you wanted to stop that you should have listened to me in advance when Gibs and I told you what was going to end up happening.

Instead you decided to call us crazy and try to make us the enemy in some weird way. It was a good internal political move sure, but it still makes you !@#$ people and !@#$ allies.

Anyway..... congrats on your treaty. TPF seem like great people, and are fairly loyal.
[/quote]
YOU had GATO's best interests at heart and were actually trying to warn us of impending doom instead of doing your darnedest to drag through the mud?
Why.. that's the best joke i've heard in a VERY long time!

[quote name='Uelen' timestamp='1336305427' post='2964440']
YOU had GATO's best interests at heart and were actually trying to warn us of impending doom instead of doing your darnedest to drag through the mud?
Why.. that's the best joke i've heard in a VERY long time!
[/quote]

I don't have a clue who you are, but it's pretty obvious you know absolutely nothing I'm talking about.

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1336297437' post='2964426']
If you look up irony in the dictionary, this is the example you find there.
[/quote]

I don't know man, I burned for my MDoAP partner when the world wanted their head. Could you point out the last time you went to war against tough odds for someone you were friends with?

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1336336705' post='2964530']
I don't have a clue who you are, but it's pretty obvious you know absolutely nothing I'm talking about.

I don't know man, I burned for my MDoAP partner when the world wanted their head. Could you point out the last time you went to war against tough odds for someone you were friends with?
[/quote]

IAA, but they left you behind when we peaced them out. but they said they guarenteed peace, sooo

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1336336705' post='2964530']
[/quote]

Laughable that you play the martyr, considering your handling was responsible for the NSO response, while literally every single alliance you leave ends up resenting your impact on them.

As for VE-NpO, it was a long time ago, but regardless you were manipulative then and remain so now, and this comes from someone who gets along with you. The entry and the pullout arrangements weren't even close to a betrayal considering your background role in them. Drop the act, and stop the slander, it was far less clean cut than you would portray for your own sake.

Omni said that he ended up going to GATO and winning a congress seat with the most votes and he didn't become hated until VE-NpO. Is that inaccurate?

Currently on my phone so the effort to find out Congressional results is quite out there, but the aftermath of his term as AC was where everyone realised there was a problem afaik.

Regardless of efforts to sidetrack by those long rendered pointless, I hope this treaty is the start of something good!

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1336352006' post='2964599']
Oh god here comes that line again. "You're just being a martyr."

Give me your sins GATO! I will bear them. I absolve you of your constant cowardice. I absolve you of your backstabbing ways. You are forgiven for your !@#$tiness.
[/quote]

As much as this particular breakdown is amusing, you have to admit that post is pointing out your hard earned scars or commitment or something.

And remember Omni, loyalty means more than a 5% discount with your store card.

[quote name='deth2munkies' timestamp='1336088516' post='2963140']
I only recognize 2 people in TPF gov, and only one whom I'd associate with TPF, I don't know what to think about it anymore :(

Grats I guess :P
[/quote]

I see a bunch of what I regard as new faces. But that is mostly because I haven't been paying attention to a hell of a lot in ages. :)

Glad to see old friends in GATO hooking up with even older friends in TPF. May the old hegemony combine with the new to make an even better and spiffier hegemony. :D

[quote name='Laslo Kenez' timestamp='1336352361' post='2964601']
And remember Omni, loyalty means more than a 5% discount with your store card.
[/quote]

Don't worry I'd never buy the !@#$ you were selling anyway. It'd be like some sort of pyramid scheme.

For Roq: http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=94220

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1336336705' post='2964530']len is Gym

[/quote]

Uelen is Gym Omni.

GATO has been on the bad side of many a fight Omni.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1336353846' post='2964610']
Uelen is Gym Omni.
[/quote]

Ok gotcha. I think this has ultimately gone on too long, but yes Gym I did seriously post that because at the time I was a member of your government and looking for a way to keep GATO away from being on the losing side of the war. If you ever get to talk to Arsenal (yea I realize he's fairly inactive these days) we both wanted to get big and little p's hands off of Synergy. Unfortunately, because of the climate of GATO where things are so politicized that people will argue with you if you claim the sky is blue, nothing became of that.

[quote name='Taget' timestamp='1336352460' post='2964603']
Glad to see old friends in GATO hooking up with even older friends in TPF. May the old hegemony combine with the new to make an even better and spiffier hegemony. :D
[/quote]

No, please don't make this happen.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1336349386' post='2964585']
Omni said that he ended up going to GATO and winning a congress seat with the most votes and he didn't become hated until VE-NpO. Is that inaccurate?
[/quote]

Nah it was during the NSO $6mil war when he basically flushed GATOs healing rep down the drain by bypassing congress and declaring the treaty void. He had the power to do it but never stopped to think if he should. He went to congress to legitimize the move only to leave out the bit where they asked allies to stay out. Poor max has had a rough time being elected ever since.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1336354232' post='2964615']
Nah it was during the NSO $6mil war when he basically flushed GATOs healing rep down the drain by bypassing congress and declaring the treaty void. He had the power to do it but never stopped to think if he should. He went to congress to legitimize the move only to leave out the bit where they asked allies to stay out. Poor max has had a rough time being elected ever since.
[/quote]
Tbqh Max botched it as hard as Omni did. Difference is, Omni has admitted to the fault plenty of times. Max just !@#$%*ed out and tried getting the pressure off him in a hilarious way.

And let's be honest, anyway: Almost no one wanted Max in Congress in the first place, much less as the Speaker. Him not being elected for you guys now is a good thing for you. Maybe you should thank Omni for that?

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1336354232' post='2964615']
[/quote]

That's a complete lie. I gathered every single high ranking GATO gov member into an irc room. We all decided on a course of action. We sent that action to congress. Congress voted and approved part of the action. Then you guys tried to coup me, brought up several VoNCs all of which failed, and then leaked the logs of planning said action to NSO in some attempt at PR recovery. Once again, this highlights why you're the most traitorous $%&@s that have ever existed.

Max had a hard time being elected to congress in the first place. He only received his seat after some of those running left to GARO.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1336354587' post='2964620']
That's a complete lie. I gathered every single high ranking GATO gov member into an irc room. We all decided on a course of action. We sent that action to congress. Congress voted and approved part of the action. Then you guys tried to coup me, brought up several VoNCs all of which failed, and then leaked the logs of planning said action to NSO in some attempt at PR recovery. Once again, this highlights why you're the most traitorous $%&@s that have ever existed.

Max had a hard time being elected to congress in the first place. He only received his seat after some of those running left to GARO.
[/quote]

I asked you nicely in our last topic to quit derailing every topic we have. Omni, you're a never-was whose only claim to flame is trolling one of your ex-alliances in an attempt to stay by some warped sense of the definition 'relevant.' You got to Assembly Chairman and missed vote of no confidence by literally one or two votes. GATO has sense moved onwards and upwards. Please stop derailing every single topic of ours. Go sit in Odyssey and for once mind your own business. I don't see us harassing your topics.

Also, don't even start with me as I know your keyboard moves quicker than your brain. (Seen it on many occasions.) I hardly post on the OWF and typically stick minding my own business. Something you apparently need a few lessons in.
Lastly, your avatar should be a clown for a more accurate portrayal. If you have any true grievances grow a pair and talk to us. Your OWF shenanigans do nothing, but scream attention whore. If you can live with that, I'm certain we can.

Edited by TimLee

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1336352006' post='2964599']
You know what just forget it. Overall you guys know I don't like you, and I believe you are the most traitorous group of people on Planet Bob.

Have fun with this pile of brown !@#$ TPF.
[/quote]

This is all pretty cute and all. Pretty amusing to see as well. I don't think your hatred of GATO phases them one bit to be quite honest with you and they probably laugh about it in their private channels. Furthermore, your view of them as the most "traitorous group of people on Planet Bob" can't be any farther from the truth.

I'm sure TPF will have a hell of a time with those good people on brown.

[quote name='TimLee' timestamp='1336354824' post='2964621']
I asked you nicely in our last topic to quit derailing every topic we have. Omni, you're a never-was whose only claim to flame is trolling one of your ex-alliances in an attempt
[/quote]

Says the guy whose most famous topic is claiming to be the emperor of some alliance King Death founded. You wouldn't have even joined GATO if it wasn't for me anyway, TimLee.

Anyway, yes we're off topic. I hope TPF has fun with their new found allies. I know I sure as hell didn't.

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1336354587' post='2964620']

[/quote]

Every high ranking GATO gov member? I heard there was you Randle and DP and neither were gov at the time. Bottm line is you should have known what a disaster it would be. Yeah I had to do my best to clean up your mess any way I could. All I can say is look who is on the outside being all salty and who isnt.

Also I was found not guilty of treason as I recall.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1336354857' post='2964622']
This is all pretty cute and all. Pretty amusing to see as well. I don't think your hatred of GATO phases them one bit to be quite honest with you and they probably laugh about it in their private channels. Furthermore, your view of them as the most "traitorous group of people on Planet Bob" can't be any farther from the truth.

I'm sure TPF will have a hell of a time with those good people on brown.
[/quote]
I'm pretty sure he just didn't think it out. He visited us just yesterday looking for an embassy. Amazing how opinions change in a matter of hours and if not. Why would even want an embassy with such <insert random Omni GATO sucks comment here>. Another example of being unable to move on.