Global Treaty Announcement

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1336355052' post='2964624']
Every high ranking GATO gov member? I heard there was you Randle and DP and neither were gov at the time. Bottm line is you should have known what a disaster it would be. Yeah I had to do my best to clean up your mess any way I could. All I can say is look who is on the outside being all salty and who isnt.

Also I was found not guilty of treason as I recall.
[/quote]
I don't remember everyone who was there, but for fact I can say Kubla and I were there. Others, too, but I honestly don't remember anyone else enough to commit them to it.

Also, it wasn't your place to clean up his mess, at least not while he was still AC.

Edited by Gibsonator21

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1336355267' post='2964627']
I don't remember everyone who was there, but for fact I can say Kubla and I were there. Others, too, but I honestly don't remember anyone else enough to commit them to it.

Also, it wasn't your place to clean up his mess, at least not while he was still AC.
[/quote]

Someone had to. He was in no position to do much of anything and no one else had the nads to step up. In the end pretty much everyone who was there blames Omni and his propensity to overreact for the whole situation. I dont see how that is at all inaccurate.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1336355573' post='2964629']
Someone had to. He was in no position to do much of anything and no one else had the nads to step up. In the end pretty much everyone who was there blames Omni and his propensity to overreact for the whole situation. I dont see how that is at all inaccurate.
[/quote]

Of course they do. Just like you blamed me for getting GATO rolled in PB-Polar.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1336355573' post='2964629']
[/quote]
Right, I agree Omni screwed the pooch. Hell, I probably got it worse than any of you if you remember correctly. But yet, I'm probably Omni's closest friend. Why? Because he admitted he messed up. He apologized for it, and we got over it. That you guys still hold it over him is absolutely hysterical.

And yeah, someone had to, but not you. There's a government for a reason, and you just seemed to be undermining it in an attempt to win favor/power in GATO by taking advantage of the situation.

Anyway, if you want to continue this feel free to PM me or find me on IRC. Congrats on the treaty... uh... umm.. Kubla. Congrats Kubla!

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1336355704' post='2964630']
Of course they do. Just like you blamed me for getting GATO rolled in PB-Polar.
[/quote]

We didnt get rolled but I do blame you for having us on a side we didnt want to be on yes. Maybe if someone else fromIAA had been the mouthpiece at the time the blame could be spread but it was you. Just another tidbit you cant deny.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1336356045' post='2964632']
Right, I agree Omni screwed the pooch. Hell, I probably got it worse than any of you if you remember correctly. But yet, I'm probably Omni's closest friend. Why? Because he admitted he messed up. He apologized for it, and we got over it. That you guys still hold it over him is absolutely hysterical.

And yeah, someone had to, but not you. There's a government for a reason, and you just seemed to be undermining it in an attempt to win favor/power in GATO by taking advantage of the situation.

Anyway, if you want to continue this feel free to PM me or find me on IRC. Congrats on the treaty... uh... umm.. Kubla. Congrats Kubla!
[/quote]

Well Im sure it was easy to get ober outside of GATO. Meanwhile we had to deal with the fallout for nearly a year. Im sure yhere are still people who hold it against us. That is the difference.

Undermine? Hell I backed Omni up and probably even swayed some people for him inthat OWF thread. Sure at home I was trying to destroy him. I didnt want a leader that would do something like that.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1336352006' post='2964599']
You know what just forget it. Overall you guys know I don't like you, and I believe you are the most traitorous group of people on Planet Bob.

Have fun with this pile of brown !@#$ TPF.
[/quote]

There's a point to where one goes to far and this is it. If you're going to insult GATO, at least do it in a tactful way and not in a belligerently moronic manner. And if you are going to speak out of your ass, feel free because you keep making ridiculous posts such as this to which people look at and facepalm. Please just stop Omni.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1336366068' post='2964720']
There's a point to where one goes to far and this is it. If you're going to insult GATO, at least do it in a tactful way and not in a belligerently moronic manner. And if you are going to speak out of your ass, feel free because you keep making ridiculous posts such as this to which people look at and facepalm. Please just stop Omni.
[/quote]
I smiled.

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1336366068' post='2964720']
[/quote]

[size="5"][b][quote name='SoADarthCyfe6'[/b][/size]'
[size="6"]
[b][quote name='SoADarthCyfe6'[/b][/size]

[size="7"][b][quote name='SoADarthCyfe6'[/b][/size]

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1336366881' post='2964724']
I smiled.
[/quote]

Of course you did, because you don't know the difference between rage posting and trolling. Nor the fact when someone has the ability to admit they were wrong.

[quote name='Sniper Joe' timestamp='1336367105' post='2964725']
--
[/quote]

Aren't you clever, glad to know you can use different font sizes.

[quote]at least do it in a tactful way and not in a belligerently moronic manner.[/quote]

> [i]SoADarthCyfe6 said[/i]

We've reached critical irony.

[img]http://demonsdesire.org/F-GOD/nmi.gif[/img]

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1336368138' post='2964728']
Of course you did, because you don't know the difference between rage posting and trolling. Nor the fact when someone has the ability to admit they were wrong.
[/quote]
I'm actually smiling at the irony of your post. Just the whole thing... I mean, bravo. Truly.

[img]http://gemakei.com/content/wp-content/uploads/2012/01/clap-gif.gif[/img]

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1336368138' post='2964728']Aren't you clever, glad to know you can use different font sizes.[/quote]

Now you understand the pain everyone on this forum experiences whenever they read one of your posts.

[img]http://i.imgur.com/hcQax.gif[/img]

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1336369212' post='2964736']
Yet my first point still stands. Call it "irony" all you like however, you are wrong.
[/quote]
That Omni lost his cool? Nah, we were sitting on IRC laughing at it. Still are, actually. Thanks!

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1336368138' post='2964728']
Nor the fact when someone has the ability to admit they were wrong.
[/quote]

Call it "irony" all you like however, you are wrong.
[/quote]

you are wrong.
[/quote]

Call it "irony"
[/quote]

Dubstep remix coming soon.

Seriously though dude, try being respectful to people instead of being a tremendously massive poopface. You need to realize when you're wrong. Trust me, I'm always right. I've never had to admit I'm right.

See what I did there?

Edited by Ernesto Che Guevara

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1336369949' post='2964739']
That Omni lost his cool? Nah, we were sitting on IRC laughing at it. Still are, actually. Thanks!
[/quote]

I can vouch for this as it was conducted in the MCXA Channel :P

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1336354220' post='2964614']
No, please don't make this happen.
[/quote]

Not to worry, the new hegemony has too much heart. We don't mingle with those kind.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1336369949' post='2964739']
[/quote]

That's great, glad to know your laughing at nothing because if you actually sat and thought about what I said (like at all really,) it's true.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1336378423' post='2964761']
Dubstep remix coming soon.

Seriously though dude, try being respectful to people instead of being a tremendously massive poopface. You need to realize when you're wrong. Trust me, I'm always right. I've never had to admit I'm right.

See what I did there?
[/quote]

Except I've already stated this.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1336354170' post='2964613']
Ok gotcha. I think this has ultimately gone on too long, but yes Gym I did seriously post that because at the time I was a member of your government and looking for a way to keep GATO away from being on the losing side of the war. If you ever get to talk to Arsenal (yea I realize he's fairly inactive these days) we both wanted to get big and little p's hands off of Synergy. Unfortunately, because of the climate of GATO where things are so politicized that people will argue with you if you claim the sky is blue, nothing became of that.
[/quote]
how interesting....

o/ TPF, looking forward to getting to know you guys and fighting by your side

Edited by Kubla Khan