A Pacific Order and Global Alliance Announcement

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1335383442' post='2959107']
You must be blind then my friend. I will not doubt your courageousness on taking on a small purple alliance for your friends in GOD though. If GOD didn't have to guys to keep them off I'm not sure what they would have done.
[/quote]

We were on opposite sides of a war and instead of discarding them like plenty of people did to their own allies we worked out a deal together. I challenge you to find one GOD member complaining about VE during that war if you really think you have an argument.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1335390397' post='2959200']
We were on opposite sides of a war and instead of discarding them like plenty of people did to their own allies we worked out a deal together. I challenge you to find one GOD member complaining about VE during that war if you really think you have an argument.
[/quote]

Yeah, they could have done what Umbrella did. welp

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1335390397' post='2959200']
I challenge you to find one GOD member complaining about VE during that war if you really think you have an argument.
[/quote]

It would be super easy to find a GOD member not happy about the way that war and your treatment of them afterwards was conducted. I'm not willing to start dropping logs on friends just to prove a point though, so I'll just leave this argument with a "you have a history of !@#$ting on your allies for power. I hope one day soon, you wake up and change your course."

[quote name='President Gunn' timestamp='1335389074' post='2959182']
Didn't know I did, but since we are on that subject. Silly Brehon, don't you have some back channels to go spread lies about Invicta and me through? Go run along now.
[/quote]

/me chants in-ter-view, in-ter-view, in-ter-view. :P

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1335392678' post='2959236']
It would be super easy to find a GOD member not happy about the way that war and your treatment of them afterwards was conducted. I'm not willing to start dropping logs on friends just to prove a point though, so I'll just leave this argument with a "you have a history of !@#$ting on your allies for power. I hope one day soon, you wake up and change your course."
[/quote]

As always you turn up empty handed. Rich words coming from the guy that dropped NSO in their time of need however.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1335396157' post='2959276']
As always you turn up empty handed. Rich words coming from the guy that dropped NSO in their time of need however.
[/quote]

I probably should have signed an MADP with them first right? That would have made me cool.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1335396211' post='2959278']
I probably should have signed an MADP with them first right? That would have made me cool.
[/quote]

Another deflection as always , you never were good at this.

Anyway apologies for the de-rail and best of luck to you guys on this treaty.

I'm glad to see this was finally announced. Sorry I'm late to the party, exams are gearing up. [/OOC]

Omni can you try to not stir up something in every single GATO thread.

I have no issues with what VE did last war. I trust their allies and them had it worked out before hand as I've personally seen no backlash. So cheers in that regards to both VE/GOD for being understanding.

I look forward to the future upgrade.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1335355048' post='2958953']
[b]The decision was never to help gato, it was to help our allies [/b]on a coalition wide war. Also, we did defend GOD and I still have yet to hear anyone from there complain about our actions that war.

Anyway, congrats on the treaty.
[/quote]

Hey thats what I said except I told how it really was and you sugar coated it...

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1335419001' post='2959612']
Hey thats what I said except I told how it really was and you sugar coated it...
[/quote]

Whatever helps you sleep at night. Thankfully I had the pleasure of working with some awesome GATO gov members during the war so I'm not going to lump them in with your usual drivel.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1335482841' post='2959903']
Whatever helps you sleep at night. Thankfully I had the pleasure of working with some awesome GATO gov members during the war so I'm not going to lump them in with your usual drivel.
[/quote]

Nor should you but I think you are the one needing to sleep better at night...

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1335300412' post='2958582']
As I said before in this thread, if there was an intention or no to make NPO a meatshield doesn't matter, the fact is that in the end NPO was a meatshield for CnG, period.
[/quote]

NPO is not our meat shield. NPO has more members than any other alliance save IRON. Hence we proudly wear them as meat armour. And not just any meat armour. Both GATO and ourselves have discovered that they represent the highest quality choice meat. So more accurately they are filet mignon armour.

We wish NPO and GATO the best as they move closer together.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1335532081' post='2960084']
D34th, how can an alliance be a meatshield if it's the one who got pre-empted? Logic isn't your strong point is it?
[/quote]

It's potentially the worst argument I've actually seen on the OWF.

Edited by Laslo Kenez

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1335389378' post='2959187']
Lets be honest, anything he says about you lot is usually true..
[/quote]

I'd be inclined to believe your opinion on this matter. You're clearly the most neutral party when it comes to Invicta, and you have absolutely no personal bias or negative feelings toward that group of nations that would in any way, shape or form impact the way you formulate your thoughts regarding them. You're an upstanding citizen of Planet Bob, doing what's right to rid the world of wrong, one man against the odds. You remove the bulky clothing of oppression and stand erect for all to see. You have no shame, exposing your guilt-free body of reason to children of the world, thrusting downward a handful of candid photographs of Invicta government officials from long ago making mistakes you yourself would never make. They are but simple-minded plebs and you a god among men. Thank you, good sir, for finally teaching us the error of our ways in dealing with Invicta. You can expect our cancellation within minutes. Despite what people may whisper about you in back channels, I know they are wrong, for you truly are the finest of fine gentlemen. I bid you farewell, and again, thank you.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1335613426' post='2960381']
I'd be inclined to believe your opinion on this matter. You're clearly the most neutral party when it comes to Invicta, and you have absolutely no personal bias or negative feelings toward that group of nations that would in any way, shape or form impact the way you formulate your thoughts regarding them. You're an upstanding citizen of Planet Bob, doing what's right to rid the world of wrong, one man against the odds. You remove the bulky clothing of oppression and stand erect for all to see. You have no shame, exposing your guilt-free body of reason to children of the world, thrusting downward a handful of candid photographs of Invicta government officials from long ago making mistakes you yourself would never make. They are but simple-minded plebs and you a god among men. Thank you, good sir, for finally teaching us the error of our ways in dealing with Invicta. You can expect our cancellation within minutes. Despite what people may whisper about you in back channels, I know they are wrong, for you truly are the finest of fine gentlemen. I bid you farewell, and again, thank you.
[/quote]

This could be the longest NO U post ever.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1335614020' post='2960382']
This could be the longest NO U post ever.
[/quote]

I've already contacted the world records people, they're sending a team. I was thinking of adding a second paragraph to it, but I just couldn't continue to rage, ya know? Sucks when that happens.

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1335614190' post='2960383']
I've already contacted the world records people, they're sending a team. I was thinking of adding a second paragraph to it, but I just couldn't continue to rage, ya know? Sucks when that happens.
[/quote]

You just lack the proper motivation to truly be the best. I can help you achieve the ferocity needed. How much would you expect to pay? WAIT... Don't answer. (insert the rest of an infomercial here cuz im lazy.)

[quote name='Ernesto Che Guevara' timestamp='1335614190' post='2960383']
[/quote]

:wub: Chax

wickedj, clueless as always.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1335614584' post='2960386']
You just lack the proper motivation to truly be the best. I can help you achieve the ferocity needed. How much would you expect to pay? WAIT... Don't answer. (insert the rest of an infomercial here cuz im lazy.)
[/quote]

I'll pay you 19.99 tech plus shipping and handling, good sir. Teach me how to !@#$% (teach me-teach me how to !@#$%).