A Pacific Order and Global Alliance Announcement

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1335229371' post='2958119']
Get off your horse. What you know about Invicta and NPO can fill a thimble in comparison to an ocean of information. You want to know versus run your mouth, find me and ask me. But you wont, you would rather run your mouth.
[/quote]

I know that Invicta always stood by NPO even when almost nobody did and in exchange you dumped them at the first chance because you were afraid of lost your seat in the cool guys table and didn't want to upset your new allies in CnG and did it without never return their loyalty to your alliance, this, is everything I need to know.

But if you are so eager to talk about the huge amount of information that you have, you are more than welcome to create a thread in the proper place and share with everyone how in your twisted vision NPO is a good ally for those who are loyal to you.

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Feanor Noldorin' timestamp='1335229882' post='2958132']
A few of the alliances that make up the bloc do have quite a number of treaties spanning across the globe. However, I don't believe they are stretching themselves very much by adding the NPO to their sphere even further. Its pretty clear from the last war that they are already within that sphere.

(I've been busy lately but I'll try and be more vocal. I need to find someone new to hate. :P)

Its very close to completion, iirc. Nevertheless, I don't see why we need to ignite another war at this time. Maybe later?
[/quote]

It's not clear that they're in the sphere due to NPO's other treaties. Mastabadey made a point of showing it and I doubt Brehon himself would agree that he is a part of C&G's sphere when he is trying to make his own bloc.

Later? D:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1335229919' post='2958133']
I know that Invicta always stood by NPO even when almost nobody did and in exchange you dumped them at the first chance because you were afraid of lost your seat in the cool guys table and didn't want to upset your new allies in CnG and did it without never return their loyalty to your alliance, this, is everything I need to know.

But if you are so eager to talk about the huge amount of information that you have, you are more than welcome to create a thread in the proper place and share with everyone how in your twisted vision NPO is a good ally for those who are loyal to you.
[/quote]

I figured you were speaking the same rhetoric. Get new material or at least attempt to get real information before you foam. K thanks :)

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1335229919' post='2958133']

[/quote]

Just going to throw this out there:

At no point in time did a government member from TLR or GATO (the two C&G alliances allied to NPO), suggest, request, pressure or anything similar to the government of the NPO to drop their treaty with Invicta. If we were concerned about their tie to Invicta, we wouldn't have signed with them in the first place.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1335230216' post='2958142']
I figured you were speaking the same rhetoric. Get new material or at least attempt to get real information before you foam. K thanks :)
[/quote]

Are you familiar with the expression: "Old but gold."? :smug:

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1335230399' post='2958148']
Just going to throw this out there:

At no point in time did a government member from TLR or GATO (the two C&G alliances allied to NPO), suggest, request, pressure or anything similar to the government of the NPO to drop their treaty with Invicta. If we were concerned about their tie to Invicta, we wouldn't have signed with them in the first place.
[/quote]

I've been hearing this same response for years now, "We don't asked our ally to drop any thread." or "We respect the decision of our ally and their FA path" and many others variations for years beyond count while many alliances had been isolated/dumped because those in power requested so, therefore I hope that you understand why I have no reasons to believe in you.

Oh and you signed a treaty with NPO because the profits of having them as meatshield were higher than your dislike for Invicta, as was proven in the last war.

Edited by D34th

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1335230397' post='2958147']
I don't think sponge would approve of an ODN treaty :P
[/quote]
Well, as Viceroy of ODN, of course we would consult him before we do ANYTHING. Also, congrats to GATO.

fake edit: Omni knows what he's talking about.

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1335230472' post='2958149']
I've been hearing this same response for years now, "We don't asked our ally to drop any thread." or "We respect the decision of our ally and their FA path" and many others variations for years beyond count while many alliances had been isolated/dumped because those in power requested so, therefore I hope that you understand why I have no reasons to believe in you.

Oh and you signed a treaty with NPO because the profits of having them as meatshield were higher than your dislike for Invicta, as was proven in the last war.
[/quote]

What a typical response from a person like you. Oh well, I don't really have to make you believe anything I see because really, your opinion is of zero value to me.

Also.. ahahahahaa. No.

Wait last war NPO was TLR's meatshield? We need to package and sell whatever D34th is smoking. I mean didn't we (NPO) do a DOS which lead to FARK/FAN to attacking NPO in which TLR defended NPO (with our other allies).

Seriously if you are going to make these claims, get your facts at least close.

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1335231309' post='2958167']
What a typical response from a person like you. Oh well, I don't really have to make you believe anything I see because really, your opinion is of zero value to me.

Also.. ahahahahaa. No.
[/quote]

What a typical response from a person like you.
[/quote]

[size="1"]*Note: I don't agree with D34th's argument, this was just too perfect[/size]

Also.. ahahahahaa. No.
[/quote]

You say that my opinion is of zero value for you while at the same time you try to change it, interesting. :smug:

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1335231512' post='2958171']
Wait last war NPO was TLR's meatshield? We need to package and sell whatever D34th is smoking. I mean didn't we (NPO) do a DOS which lead to FARK/FAN to attacking NPO in which TLR defended NPO (with our other allies).

Seriously if you are going to make these claims, get your facts at least close.
[/quote]

I thought you were cleaver than that, but if you can't see the fact that your support to TOP/IRON aggression and the fact that NPO was attacked for FARK/FAN who could otherwise attacked another alliance of their side and did that while at the same time removing support for NpO side isn't enough for being a meatshield it isn't my fault.

Edited by D34th

So I take a break for a day and look what gets announced. Ok time for a few shoutouts:

Brehon&Baka: It's been a pleasure working with you two. You've been extremely open and communicative and I like that. You've easily been one of our most vocal allies even at a PIAT level and that was amazing. The history and culture between our alliances only enrich this relationship.

Roq: Glad you like my choice of aesthetics. I love themed treaties a lot. I was particularly happy with each alliance's mottos blending into each other to make the articles of the treaty. I figured a formal military treaty between our alliances deserved to be cultural and poetic (not saying I'm a good poet however).

Lordliam: Proper congratulations are proper.

Everyone else going on about "NPO meat shield" : GATO doesn't do meat shields, period. This is just silly I shouldn't have to argue about this.

Edit: Jrenster, Letum, and Zeta are all awesome too.

Edited by Lanore

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1335231771' post='2958177']
You say that my opinion is of zero value for you while at the same time you try to change it, interesting. :smug:

I thought you were cleaver than that, but if you can't see the fact that your support to TOP/IRON aggression and the fact that NPO was attacked for FARK/FAN who could otherwise attacked another alliance of their side and did that while at the same time removing support for NpO side isn't enough for being a meatshield it isn't my fault.
[/quote]

Once again D34th you would do well to actually learn the facts. Its alright I forgive you, I figure its just part of your condition.

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1335232365' post='2958188']
Once again D34th you would do well to actually learn the facts. Its alright I forgive you, I figure its just part of your condition.
[/quote]

I see you became a man of just one excuse "You don't know the facts!", that's sad, I expected more from you.

[quote name='Prodigal Moon' timestamp='1335232755' post='2958192']
If only there were a more direct, efficient way of becoming aligned with a group of alliances all at once.
[/quote]

I know right? If only you could sign a treaty with an entire group at once. Sort of create a local neighborhood or "block" or treaties.

That isn't really conventional though. It'd never work.