A Pacific Order and Global Alliance Announcement

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1335532081' post='2960084']
D34th, how can an alliance be a meatshield if it's the one who got pre-empted? Logic isn't your strong point is it?
[/quote]

You talk about logic while you to totally ignore the DoS that NPO posted for the sake of your flawed argument, how ironic...

• Replies 261
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1335640038' post='2960466']
You talk about logic while you to totally ignore the DoS that NPO posted for the sake of your flawed argument, how ironic...
[/quote]

So you are saying NPO was used as meatshields to post a DoS that would get them pre-empted by FARK and FAN? Yeah, that totally makes sense. I think you don't really know what a meatshield entails. (hint: it's not this)

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1335614584' post='2960386']
You just lack the proper motivation to truly be the best. I can help you achieve the ferocity needed. How much would you expect to pay? WAIT... Don't answer. (insert the rest of an infomercial here cuz im lazy.)
[/quote]
im flattered he took all that time to reply to me, a reply i should probably read...someday

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1335641904' post='2960479']
So you are saying NPO was used as meatshields to post a DoS that would get them pre-empted by FARK and FAN? Yeah, that totally makes sense. I think you don't really know what a meatshield entails. (hint: it's not this)
[/quote]

I'll not repeat myself one more time, if you want to see what I was saying just go back and look at my previous posts, but I'll give you a hint: that isn't what I was saying.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1335390397' post='2959200']
We were on opposite sides of a war and instead of discarding them like plenty of people did to their own allies we worked out a deal together. I challenge you to find one GOD member complaining about VE during that war if you really think you have an argument.
[/quote]

I like how you say this as if VE didn't have any power to choose what side of the war their alliance was on. I mean, I guess it's true in a sense: you're cowards, and so you are automatically on the winning side. But you had allies on both sides, and could either have truly defended both sides or been neutral.

Edited by Geoffron X

[quote name='Geoffron X' timestamp='1335647957' post='2960512']
I mean, I guess it's true in a sense: you're cowards, and so you are automatically on the winning side. But you had allies on both sides, and could either have truly defended both sides or been neutral.
[/quote]
The ability to win wars by default lies in the proper arrangements for needed forces, and has quite nothing to do with cowardice. Modern cowardice is apparently here used as a synonym for "boo for not sucking enough to lose wars."

I like how you say this as if VE didn't have any power to choose what side of the war their alliance was on. I mean, I guess it's true in a sense: you're cowards, and so you are automatically on the winning side. But you had allies on both sides, and could either have truly defended both sides or been neutral.
[/quote]

I like how the complaining keeps coming from everyone but the people we ” betrayed”.

[/quote]
Next time we enter a war, we will check with you to make sure our actions aren't cowardly. I wouldn't want to upset someone who cares so much about VE and her allies.

[quote name='Baltus' timestamp='1335651304' post='2960542']
Next time we enter a war, we will check with you to make sure our actions aren't cowardly. I wouldn't want to upset someone who cares so much about VE and her allies.
[/quote]

VE doesnt respect their allies. That is why the effort and hard work (at LEAST 10 minutes from each alliance) of Athens and VE is not forever recognized in the great hall of historical VE treaties! YOU JERKS!

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1335652108' post='2960552']
VE doesnt respect their allies. That is why the effort and hard work (at LEAST 10 minutes from each alliance) of Athens and VE is not forever recognized in the great hall of historical VE treaties! YOU JERKS!
[/quote]
This means war. :ph34r:

Prepare the Kitten Katapult.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1335650784' post='2960536']
I like how the complaining keeps coming from everyone but the people we ” betrayed”.
[/quote]
Victims with Stockholm Syndrome are still victims. Your ally GOD got its ass beat with your explicit blessing whether they complain about it or not, and any silence on GOD's part doesn't necessitate a suspension of critical thinking on our part.

Edited by Schattenmann

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1335656363' post='2960572']
Victims with Stockholm Syndrome are still victims. Your ally GOD got its ass beat with your explicit blessing whether they complain about it or not, and any silence on GOD's part doesn't necessitate a suspension of critical thinking on our part.
[/quote]

The thing is, a lot of people think GOD wasn't sufficiently beaten and blame VE for it. Also MK was bitter over not getting to fight GOD .