• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Melancholy Culkin' timestamp='1331853232' post='2938584']
Yay us, boo everyone else
[/quote]

Hey! That's my line... <_<

I guess I could find a few words to say, seeing as I got an award and all that.

It's a great honor to be spoken of in the same breath as Magister and Merry, but its an even bigger honor for me to have been a part of this great alliance in the small way that I have been. The Lost World and Gondor were great alliances, but Deinos has become greater than the sum of its parts. This has been due to the supremely dedicated membership, government, and friends of the alliance and I look forward to many more years of happy times for everyone I'm so lucky to be associated with. I may be relatively retired, but I pay attention enough to see the great things that we've accomplished in such a short amount of time and I'm excited for what lies ahead in the coming year. Congratulations to all of Deinos, and everyone that's worked so hard to make us successful.

In times like these where I find myself searching for words to describe how I feel, I always look for guidance in the [url="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w3qKF6U2u6E"]official song of Deinos[/url], so I'll leave everyone with wise words from that pinnacle of human musical achievement:

Open the door, get on the floor, everybody walk the dinosaur.

I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

J/K. Congrats guys, quite the awesome accomplishment.
MM

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1331884394' post='2938821']
I don't want to talk to you no more, you empty headed animal food trough wiper. I fart in your general direction. Your mother was a hamster and your father smelt of elderberries.
No, now go away or I shall taunt you a second time.

[/quote]

I love this guy.

It's an honour to be part of the Deinos family. Thanks to all our friends and allies as we celebrate our AWESOMENESS!