Finish your story
[/quote]
I am not sure what your saying.

[quote name='Canik' timestamp='1330491621' post='2930475']
o/ Arizona

Good luck

ZeroRemorse, nice sig
[/quote]
Thank you. You can thank the NPO's graphics center for this nice little sig. They made it in less than 2 days.

Congratulations to all alliances involved in this enterprise, particularly NEAT.

People should stop making out that there is a contradiction or moral problem between communism and christianity. Both teach similar moral precepts- look out for the poor and needy, strive for peace before war, greed is bad, and so on. Christians who actually follow the teachings of Jesus would find more in common with a communist than with a conservative.

And communists themselves should not be hostile to religion, unless they are seeking to establish a totalitarian police state that requires a monopoly on people's faith. As Marx said;

[i]Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.[/i]

[quote name='jerdge' timestamp='1330511019' post='2930575']
Nice banner people, really a nice one. I'll remain neutral on the content though... :P

(On a personal level I feel old to see how far NEAT went. Wasn't their first treaty with my - now defunct - AHEAD? Ah, memories... :) )
[/quote]

It was a fairly simple design. I did enjoy scouring Dafont looking for a suitable font though. The inner/outer shadows had to be just right too.

[quote name='Bordiga' timestamp='1330511153' post='2930576']
Congratulations to all alliances involved in this enterprise, particularly NEAT.

People should stop making out that there is a contradiction or moral problem between communism and christianity. Both teach similar moral precepts- look out for the poor and needy, strive for peace before war, greed is bad, and so on. Christians who actually follow the teachings of Jesus would find more in common with a communist than with a conservative.

And communists themselves should not be hostile to religion, unless they are seeking to establish a totalitarian police state that requires a monopoly on people's faith. As Marx said;

[i]Religious suffering is, at one and the same time, the expression of real suffering and a protest against real suffering. Religion is the sigh of the oppressed creature, the heart of a heartless world, and the soul of soulless conditions. It is the opium of the people.[/i]
[/quote]
[img]http://z5.ifrm.com/5917/184/0/e25939//e25939.gif[/img] Have a read of Acts 2:44-45 if you don't believe me :P
[quote=NLT]44 And all the believers met together in one place and shared everything they had. 45 They sold their property and possessions and shared the money with those in need.[/quote]

Anyway, its fantastic to see that this bloc has finally been announced! :awesome: Its certainly been a long time in coming! :D

o/ TTE
o/ UCR
o/ TSA
o/ NEAT
o/ CCC
o/ Arizona!

I look forward to strengthening the ties we already have and further working with you all :)