Proof of Allegations

Monster

[quote name='Salmia' timestamp='1329625110' post='2923776']
I... what? I guess I don't really see what is damning here. Congratulations on damaging your reputation over pointless logs that don't really prove anything?
[/quote]

I said Brehon lied about NPO in the DH war. He said NPO not defending TPF was a serious possibility. The other people know exactly what I have, so they do know I'm holding back. On cntel, I did say I wasn't going to go full throttle. Your response is rather uncritical. If my reputation is damaged, then so be it.

Edited by Roquentin

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='wickedj' timestamp='1329625029' post='2923771']
if its *THAT* bad then post it off-site(goodle docs, freetexthost, mibpaste, etc) and link it around IRC cus otherwise there wasnt the slightest bit of interesting ANYTHING in those logs
[/quote]

I don't see what anything that he posted proves....at all. It feels very anti-climactic.

Brehon didn't answer your question.

Lebubus one we had that intel from other sources a few hours later anyway (although bros spying was retarded and largely pointless)

Stewie said FARk were doing nothing and were contained when he rationally thought about it.

There really better be more roq because this is making you even more of a laughing stock.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329625397' post='2923791']
Are you a moron? Every leader of the Mushroom Kingdom is aware of exactly what I have.
[/quote]
Well, it's mostly that you hyped up your log dump as an "atomic bomb", of immense repercussions.

If you want to hype, it's fine. Don't expect to be taken seriously, though, when you promise a nuke and you deliver three cheap Molotov cocktails.

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1329625532' post='2923797']
Well, it's mostly that you hyped up your log dump as an "atomic bomb", of immense repercussions.

If you want to hype, it's fine. Don't expect to be taken seriously, though, when you promise a nuke and you deliver three cheap Molotov cocktails.
[/quote]

I didn't hype. You did. If you want the nuke, then keep asking for it. Those who are aware know the potential ramifications. I have been threatened with retaliation in turn, but they know what exists.

AirMe: Archon himself said it on the radio.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329625642' post='2923802']
I didn't hype. You did. If you want the nuke, then keep asking for it. Those who are aware know the potential ramifications. I have been threatened with retaliation in turn, but they know what exists.

[/quote]

If you think what you posted was even interesting enough to justify posting then you don't have a nuke. :awesome:

[quote name='Yevgeni Luchenkov' timestamp='1329625275' post='2923785']
Well, if the OP is Hiroshima, it makes sense that his Nagasaki would be less dangerous, following the analogy. But hey, if we are at it, this looks more like the firebombing of Hamburg.
[/quote]

I would compare it more to the Sitzkrieg in terms of damage potential.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329625255' post='2923782']
I said Brehon lied about NPO in the DH war. He said NPO not defending TPF was a serious possibility. The other people know exactly what I have, so they do know I'm holding back. On cntel, I did say I wasn't going to go full throttle. Your response is rather uncritical. If my reputation is damaged, then so be it.
[/quote]
If getting MK rolled is your objective anything short of full throttle will not suffice. Roq, go all the way and spice this dull world up. What have your or any of us have to lose by you putting everything out on the table. Your options are that simple. Get all your ammo out and unload it and see what happens or if you don't then know one will believe you have anything that can damage MK. I still don't believe you have much anyway. Unless what you have is capable of isolating MK and seeing them rolled then you really have nothing. You seem to be acting like the info you are holding back would end with everyone dropping MK off their treaty list.

[quote name='Londo Mollari' timestamp='1329625754' post='2923805']
If you think what you posted was even interesting enough to justify posting then you don't have a nuke. :awesome:
[/quote]

You are making me agree with Londo. You realized not long ago I Goodwin'd Londo? And now I am agreeing with him. I am going to blame this on the vicodin. Imperial dentists removed wisdom teeth yesterday.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329625642' post='2923802']

[/quote]
"We" did? I'm pretty sure you're the one who said you were going to throw a "Nagasaki". Not "we". That's the hype.

If you think that wasn't intentional and something I told several people who asked me for it before, then ha. Like I said, keep goading me. It's usually a bad idea.

1337 guy knows what I have. Archon knows what I have. At the end of the day, they shouldn't play with fire.

Did I not say I didn't want to have to do it?

Edited by Roquentin

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1329625862' post='2923812']
If you think that wasn't intentional and something I told several people who asked me for it before, then ha. Like I said, keep goading me. It's usually a bad idea.

1337 guy knows what I have. Archon knows what I have. At the end of the day, they shouldn't play with fire.
[/quote]
I'm not "goading" you. I'm telling you that you're the one who said: "hey, I'm going to drop a nuke" and then threw a firecracker. Stop acting like an idiot.

[/quote]
Everything. Must. Die.

Let's see if what you got gets this world to burn. Do it.

[/quote]

You know in the real world blackmail is a crime. If MK chooses to apply that reasoning here Sparta just may get plowed unless they disown you. I think you are the one who shouldn't play with fire.