DoW Notification

enderland

You are more likely to meet the government of AGW by talking to Lafayette Escadrille in TE. They more or less got bored of SE over a year ago. :v:

In SE, Fisher X, canoeguy, Brokeback Nation, and of course unruly are all people you can speak with. Maybe Stevee. :P

Edited by Richard VII

• Replies 275
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1328928100' post='2918117']
We want to end this raid, however their members are not accepting peace and in fact declaring offensive wars against our members.
[/quote]

I guess you can admire their spirit at least. If you have to get raided, that'd be the fun way to do it.

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1328929583' post='2918129']
It's how we used to do it in my first alliance (League of Nations I think it was.. I really can't remember the exact name anymore)
[/quote]
Was it League of Defensive Nations, run by Emperor Tempest?

[quote name='bzelger' timestamp='1328930003' post='2918138']
Man, I thought I was the only one left, although I vaguely remember you now. I guess I never put it together that you were the same person.
[/quote]

To be fair, it IS nearly 5 years ago since the alliance merged into TOOL ;)

[quote name='Stewie' timestamp='1328930151' post='2918139']
To be fair, it IS nearly 5 years ago since the alliance merged into TOOL ;)
[/quote]
No! Emperor Tempest ended up in TOOL eventually, but LDN merged into NEO, who died as the result of an ill-advised raid against the relatively large but unconnected Sultans of Swing, which is a bit amusing considering the thread we're in. TPF dropped them like a hot potato and then they disbanded before RoK killed them, IIRC. Blackblack, another LDN alum, was one of their forum voices during their death throes.

I guess it would be pointless for Non Grata to be treatied to half the treaty sphere if they weren't throwing their weight around and attacking those not tangled in the web.

Edit: I also noticed FOK is doing their part in this war/raid,

[quote]2/10/2012 5:58:33 AM
"Raid, pm 4 peace"

[Team: Orange]
Pilsmania
Ruler: Timmehhh
FOK

[Team: Blue]
Brokeback Nation
Ruler: BrokeBack Psylent
AGW Overlords[/quote]

Edited by Methrage

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1328920830' post='2918074']
It is very reminiscent of the KoN incident. Hopefully the other alliances of PB have enough class to do something about this.
[/quote]

Actually some PC members did this to AGW Overlords a few years ago. The alliance "summer"

I believe Zoomx3 was apart of it. I only remember vaguely. Poison Clan wasn't too happy when NOIR got together and was going to defend AGW.

[quote name='Bob Janova' timestamp='1328920830' post='2918074']
It is very reminiscent of the KoN incident. Hopefully the other alliances of PB have enough class to do something about this.
[/quote]
Bob . . . have you taken your medicine today? :P

I know I for one eagerly await the tough guy act.

All I see here is that Gramlins still have their fair share of moralist pricks. Good to know. Enderland, weren't you quite the raider back in the day?

Glad to see Sparta stepping up to treaty AGW, sad you didn't do it before NOIR's cancellation was announced.

Edited by Steve Buscemi

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1328947033' post='2918208']
All I see here is that Gramlins still have their fair share of moralist pricks. Good to know. Enderland, weren't you quite the raider back in the day?
[/quote]

I don't remember him raiding alliances though, also you seem a bit upset that there is still people with morals.

I can offer you a tissue, maybe a whole box.

Edited by nutkase