This Is The Announcement You're Looking For

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Duncan King' timestamp='1327906006' post='2910401']

This is the second election in a row during which bullets have been flying or about to fly. Wonder if it's a trend. If it is, then the next skirmish will be in the first week of April when we elect our April/May government.
[/quote]
There is nothing healthier for elections than the threat of global drama. Even before all of this blew up, we'd already hit record or near record voter turnout. B-)

[quote name='Njero' timestamp='1327906249' post='2910410']
There is nothing healthier for elections than the threat of global drama. Even before all of this blew up, we'd already hit record or near record voter turnout. B-)
[/quote]
seriously! I was quite shocked and amazed at the voter turnout!

[quote name='Chickenzilla' timestamp='1327905468' post='2910383']
Roll NATO over this.
[/quote]
[quote name='Njero' timestamp='1327906069' post='2910403']

I love you too?
[/quote]

Addendum:

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-va1ci-ZcVzQ/TyY_warjoNI/AAAAAAAAAuk/45hL-fex-mQ/s400/Chickenzilla.png[/img]

Edited by Njero

[quote name='Njero' timestamp='1327906249' post='2910410']
[/quote]
We had 90% turnout on the DRAGON annexation referendum that happened during the war. Pretty cool.

This debacle is right up there with the off camera drama in the lead up to the Athens/TPF and really makes me want to throw my hands up and go "A plague on both your houses." It's like going in a sewer in a glass bottomed boat: I'm in this crap but I'm clearly above it.

NATO, you won't get a hail out of me for sticking with Adel's RoK. I like the pot stirring that's been going on and while you're not ruining it, you are stabilizing it. Jerks.

But I do recognize a certain amount of class in what you're doing so I won't hate you for doing it either.

I guess what I'm trying to say is: [url="http://nedroid.com/comics/2009-09-11-beartato-tookind.gif"]Hey. You made soup. How 'bout that.[/url]

Now, back to :popcorn:

[quote name='AtheistRepublican' timestamp='1327905098' post='2910370']
Yea, this weirdness of being politically aligned with the GOONs has just been too much for my heart. I'll miss you; be sure to send someone by to talk dirty to me. #cnnato
[/quote]
And here I thought we were done with the whole GOONs thing. I guess it's better than always being an inactive bottom feeder alliance, like NATO is.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1327909440' post='2910473']
And here I thought we were done with the whole GOONs thing. I guess it's better than always being an inactive bottom feeder alliance, like NATO is.
[/quote]
That was honestly a typo on my part, but I'll stand by it.

[quote name='Perceus' timestamp='1327906346' post='2910412']
seriously! I was quite shocked and amazed at the voter turnout!
[/quote]

When my name ended up on a ballot, people flocked in droves to vote for Humphrey to ensure the continued existence of NATO :D

[quote name='King Xander the Only' timestamp='1327908312' post='2910448']
I wouldn't be so sure.
[/quote]

I've been marking names on my nukes, should I put you down for special delivery?

[quote name='Njero' timestamp='1327907163' post='2910424']
Addendum:

[img]https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-va1ci-ZcVzQ/TyY_warjoNI/AAAAAAAAAuk/45hL-fex-mQ/s400/Chickenzilla.png[/img]
[/quote]

Global art dealers have been quietly awaiting Njero's return to this subject matter. I suspect the whispers will soon become a chorus of demands for more. :)

NATO's Council is to be commended for showing honor in this ugly situation and I proudly stand with them, as always.

o/ NATO
o/ RoK