An Announcement from the Mushroom Kingdom

Leet Guy

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

At first, I was thinking "You know, all this hostility towards FOK! and they've been quiet. Can the leadership really be that bad that people are condemning the entire alliance?" and then I remember that it's a democracy. So I guess if you really dislike the leadership... meh.

Personally, it's sad to see. Hope that two great alliances can work things out, and if not, at least part ways amicably. Or did someone pee in someone's Wheaties and they didn't make a 34 page long thread about it?

I guess this was expected. No reason to have ties if the trust isn't there. We wish both our allies the best of luck. NG will no doubt do all kinds of destructive things like pierce their nose and drop out of high school to end up working at McDonalds...and be all emo, like we are a kid caught in the middle.

[quote name='Steve Buscemi' timestamp='1327637278' post='2907894']
I guess this was expected. No reason to have ties if the trust isn't there. We wish both our allies the best of luck. NG will no doubt do all kinds of destructive things like pierce their nose and drop out of high school to end up working at McDonalds...and be all emo, like we are a kid caught in the middle.
[/quote]
Don't worry, we can be the already grown-up older offspring who can calm the fighting down and bring everyone together in a civil manner for Christmas. Now I know it doesn't seem like it but your parents love you and what you're doing is breaking their hearts, so try and get your life back on track, even if it's just for us.

[quote name='Micheal Malone' timestamp='1327635821' post='2907880']
At first, I was thinking "You know, all this hostility towards FOK! and they've been quiet. Can the leadership really be that bad that people are condemning the entire alliance?" and then I remember that it's a democracy. So I guess if you really dislike the leadership... meh.

Personally, it's sad to see. Hope that two great alliances can work things out, and if not, at least part ways amicably. Or did someone pee in someone's Wheaties and they didn't make a 34 page long thread about it?
[/quote]
We find it impossible to confide in the current leadership. There can be no functioning relationship. It does seem a shame to cancel on the alliance because of it, but the government does represent the membership and we have to communicate through them.

[quote name='Kowalski' timestamp='1327641092' post='2907944']
Don't worry, we can be the already grown-up older offspring who can calm the fighting down and bring everyone together in a civil manner for Christmas. Now I know it doesn't seem like it but your parents love you and what you're doing is breaking their hearts, so try and get your life back on track, even if it's just for us.
[/quote]

<3 you big bro

Good luck to MK and FOK moving forward. Hopefully we will all sit round the smouldering ruins of a mutual enemy in the future and laugh at this :)

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1327657802' post='2908124']
We find it impossible to confide in the current leadership. There can be no functioning relationship. It does seem a shame to cancel on the alliance because of it, but the government does represent the membership and we have to communicate through them.
[/quote]

I've had a pretty good working relationship with Tromp and Harry that goes back a good 4 years or so, and confidentiality has never been an issue.

Anyhow, it's all sad news. FOK and MK are two of my all-time favorite alliances. I hate to see them drift apart.

-Craig

Edited by Comrade Craig

[quote name='Comrade Craig' timestamp='1327703558' post='2908456']
I've had a pretty good working relationship with Tromp and Harry that goes back a good 4 years or so, and confidentiality has never been an issue.

Anyhow, it's all sad news. FOK and MK are two of my all-time favorite alliances. I hate to see them drift apart.

-Craig
[/quote]

confidentiality was a massive issue here :awesome: