For ours is the time: Apparatus Declaration

Maximillian

[quote name='Randalla' timestamp='1323665838' post='2874763']
I'd like to offer a respectful nod to our opponents, and wish everyone luck on the battlefield.
[/quote]
Well said! o7 Apparatus

We've been invited to dance, and I daresay we accept. (But please, no foxtrot. For some reason, I suck at that.)

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1323667206' post='2874802']
I know the true meaning if this DoW... LE is mad that I ruined their flag chances!! :lol1:

But on a more serious note, I'm glad we get to roll you in SE now. :awesome: Best of luck any who though.

o/ GATO
[/quote]
Lmao

Goodluck!

[quote name='SoADarthCyfe6' timestamp='1323667206' post='2874802']
I know the true meaning if this DoW... LE is mad that I ruined their flag chances!! :lol1:

But on a more serious note, I'm glad we get to roll you in SE now. :awesome: Best of luck any who though.

o/ GATO
[/quote]

LOL NOU

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1323676369' post='2875024']
They didn't join 'a losing war', they didn't want to get hit by FOK when they hit RnR so jumped to the other side.
[/quote]

By jumping into a front where simply being aligned to is a health risk.

Come on you gotta give them more credit then that.

The easy way out was to call on conflicting treaties, they didn't, they didn't enter on the "easy" side of the war (granted neither side would have been easy for them). They considered what was out there. Seeing Asgaard went into this war on their own accord, and MHA (regardless of going in sometime anyway), was pe-empted and dragged in, this is a solid decision. That said if they had chosen to counter R&R it would also have been a solid decision, so there wasn't really a wrong way to enter here :)

[quote name='EgoFreaky' timestamp='1323683600' post='2875085']
By jumping into a front where simply being aligned to is a health risk.

Come on you gotta give them more credit then that.

The easy way out was to call on conflicting treaties, they didn't, they didn't enter on the "easy" side of the war (granted neither side would have been easy for them). They considered what was out there. Seeing Asgaard went into this war on their own accord, and MHA (regardless of going in sometime anyway), was pe-empted and dragged in, this is a solid decision. That said if they had chosen to counter R&R it would also have been a solid decision, so there wasn't really a wrong way to enter here :)
[/quote]

I think it's weird that they were planning on going in on 1 side and then flip their !@#$ and joining the other. Oh and please don't give me this bollox that MHA wasn't going to come in.

Either way they were gonna get their heads caved in, so for that I can give them a little bit respect.

I thank those who recognize the reason we did what we felt we had to do without additional explanation. I also humbly thank all of our other friends and allies who understood the position we were put in after events unfolded the way they did.

This was a heart breaking decision, because we did in fact find ourselves torn between multiple friends, on multiple sides. No matter which path we decided to march down, we knew it would be ...challenging. Very challenging. We don't expect this to be easy, but we will do our damndest. I hope not to disappoint our allies and our opponents, just the same.

:nuke:

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1323683969' post='2875087']
I think it's weird that they were planning on going in on 1 side and then flip their !@#$ and joining the other. Oh and please don't give me this bollox that MHA wasn't going to come in.

Either way they were gonna get their heads caved in, so for that I can give them a little bit respect.
[/quote]

Read again, i never denied MHA was coming in sooner or later, quite the opposite actually. As for switching where to go in, situations change, they adapted. Not everyone is in this war to settle age old grudges you know.

[quote name='Randalla' timestamp='1323686661' post='2875108']
I thank those who recognize the reason we did what we felt we had to do without additional explanation. I also humbly thank all of our other friends and allies who understood the position we were put in after events unfolded the way they did.

This was a heart breaking decision, because we did in fact find ourselves torn between multiple friends, on multiple sides. No matter which path we decided to march down, we knew it would be ...challenging. Very challenging. We don't expect this to be easy, but we will do our damndest. I hope not to disappoint our allies and our opponents, just the same.

:nuke:
[/quote]

Can't have been an easy decision. So good luck on the field of battle :)