For ours is the time: Apparatus Declaration

Maximillian

[quote name='Floatsam' timestamp='1323725893' post='2875605']
Despite the occasional individual post, the alliances of MHA and GATO do not hate each other and expect to leave the war with perhaps more respect than when it was started.

Nevertheless, we're not averse to inflicting destruction upon those who attacked us. Welcome to the fray, Apparatus, thanks for the support.
[/quote]

Amen. We look forward to trading nukes with both of you.

GATO has no animosity towards MHA or Apparatus, we just happen to look forward to nuking you all for a while.

• Replies 120
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vespassianus' timestamp='1323691164' post='2875143']
Targeted RnR, spotted FOK as their backup, got scared, signed MHA, rolled GATO (who are still soft). True story.
[/quote]

Nice theory, unfortunately, not true. The treaty with MHA was signed before this cluster of a war started. Apparatus and TSA were supposed to come in on RNR on Thursday, knowing full well that FOK was waiting for them. The coalition asked for them to hold off for a few days, and so an hour before they DOW'd we asked them to hold off until Sunday. FOK is a hard target, and there were plenty of alliances who did not want to go against them. While GATO may or may not be soft, they do have allies that are not soft, and App knew whichever way they went they were going to get hammered. This was not an easy decision to make, and we stand behind Randalla in her decision. If Asgaard had not asked for the delay, this would not have been an issue, and we apologize for putting Apparatus into an awkward position.

o/ Apparatus

Edited by gambona

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1323725905' post='2875606']
Listen to this man. I've only gained 5 spots back in the casualty race.

We did what we thought we had to do and Apparatus did what they thought they had to do. It's quite that simple and I doubt either of us will have any regrets.
[/quote]

Well if you are really feeling bad about it feel free to peace out and hit RnR and FOK :P

[quote name='commander thrawn' timestamp='1323727446' post='2875652']
Well if you are really feeling bad about it feel free to peace out and hit RnR and FOK :P
[/quote]

Pretty sure I said we don't feel bad about it. The whole RnR/FOK thing was this wars miserable wrinkle and I guess RnR has friends in high places.

[quote name='magicninja' timestamp='1323728046' post='2875665']
Pretty sure I said we don't feel bad about it. The whole RnR/FOK thing was this wars miserable wrinkle and I guess RnR has friends in high places.
[/quote]

I think he's talking about your casualties. He's inviting you to fight a much harder target to get more casualties.

I have totally lost track of who is on which side, so I will just wish every one a happy warring.

[quote name='Arciel' timestamp='1323710033' post='2875311']
Also, to war! I guess. I need to fight someone soon.
[/quote]

You can fight me if you like :)

Aye, this whole Chinese cluster**** is more than frustrating. We strongly disagree, deplore, even, with what we consider lacking if not illegitimate intelligence that gave reason to the attacks.

We understand nevertheless, and are greatly excited to battle alongside an outstanding alliance such as MHA and to wage war with a fine alliance such as GATO.

Indeed, it'll be a true fight.

o7 Apparatus
07 MHA

Edited by Maximillian

[quote name='Louisa' timestamp='1323731272' post='2875729']
I have totally lost track of who is on which side, so I will just wish every one a happy warring.

You can fight me if you like :)
[/quote]

Louisa! I'd love to, but I'm tied to whoever GATO's fighting at the moment. :P

[quote name='kerschbs' timestamp='1323726369' post='2875625']
Amen. We look forward to trading nukes with both of you.

GATO has no animosity towards MHA or Apparatus, we just happen to look forward to nuking you all for a while.
[/quote]

Same goes for The Apparatus. We attacked GATO to defend an ally in need, not because we have any particular hate for GATO. Nukes will be volleyed, troops will die... there is enough glory for all 3 of us, plus ODN :)

[b]@Gambona:[/b] Thank you very much for setting the record straight. No apologies needed though. Asgaard made the call they thought was right, and we respected it. Thank you for respecting our decision as well -- that is why we are good allies imho.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323696414' post='2875195']
Seriously Randy? Why not go help ASG instead? :(

Btw, please ZI Magicninja. Kthnx.
[/quote]

In due time, my friend... ;)

[quote name='Iamrecognized' timestamp='1323726760' post='2875636']
o/ The Apparatus.

Thank you very much for the support.

Additionally, GATO have been fine adversaries.
[/quote]

You are quite welcome, my friend! Take a rum, pass it around. We got plenty more on the Pearl! To Davy Jone's Locker with ye, GATO! Hark!

Ezequiel.

[quote name='Floatsam' timestamp='1323725893' post='2875605']
Despite the occasional individual post, the alliances of MHA and GATO do not hate each other and expect to leave the war with perhaps more respect than when it was started.
[/quote]

Speak for yourself, that vogon poetry won't be forgotten . Ever.

[quote name='Arciel' timestamp='1323742358' post='2875936']
Louisa! I'd love to, but I'm tied to whoever GATO's fighting at the moment. :P
[/quote]

I wonder if the Apparatus accepts mid-war AA shifts?

One of these days, Arciel :P

(No, I wish you a very happy war with lots of success. Kick in some doors and spread Gatoism around.)

[quote name='Iamrecognized' timestamp='1323726760' post='2875636']
o/ The Apparatus.

Thank you very much for the support.

Additionally, GATO have been fine adversaries.
[/quote]

Ditto what Iamrecognized said! everyone over at GATO has been very cordial in communications! Hopefully we'll impress them so much that even after GATO surrenders to us, we'll all be good friends! Nothing brings people closer than a battle! Heck; I now know my 3 opponents sleeping patterns - how much more personal does it get!? :)

Phrog