Nebula-X Announcement

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='KemMo' timestamp='1323498066' post='2872079']
This is a whole new front.
[/quote]
Hey guys, check this out. He really thinks anyone gives a hell about what front he thinks he's on. You're on the GOONS front now jack, that's all you need to concern yourself with.

And seriously, what the !@#$? Two basically useless elements of a war peacing out for no goddamn reason. And with self-defeating stipulations, no less.

Edited by Vanilla Napalm

[quote name='Vanilla Napalm' timestamp='1323499394' post='2872135']
Hey guys, check this out. He really thinks anyone gives a hell about what front he thinks he's on. You're on the GOONS front now jack, that's all you need to concern yourself with.
[/quote]

Yeah, that's what I said we're fighting in a conflict that's unrelated to the TOP-IRON/NpO one, that is the GOONS front and based on this thread that's all we obviously are concerning ourselves with.

Also, I couldn't give a rats ass if anyone "gives a hell".

Again, to a good fight, DH.

o/

[quote name='JT Jag' timestamp='1323497930' post='2872072']
You cut and run, leaving your friends Doomhouse alone like this against the war machine of NPL? Oh lord, what will we do now?
[/quote]

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1323499204' post='2872123']
Wait, we come in to help defend you guys and you cut and run? Taking a page out of NpO's book I see.

Yeah, I think seeing you rolled is now at the top of my post war agenda.
[/quote]
No real reason to keep fighting against NPL. White peace and move on or just peace it out and have NPL have to sit out the rest of this war. DH v NPL is no contest. No need bury them further.

o/ GOONS
o/ DH
o/ NPL

*Nebula X - sure you got them to peace out with you, but you in no way defeated NPL. They were handling you easily until GOONS/DH came in. Don't go around saying you won this. You are lucky NPL did this.

[quote name='garcia' timestamp='1323500152' post='2872169']
No real reason to keep fighting against NPL. White peace and move on or just peace it out and have NPL have to sit out the rest of this war. DH v NPL is no contest. No need bury them further.
[/quote]
While I respect your opinion, NPL and GOONS still have business to settle.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1323498418' post='2872097']
I'd hardly call that fighting, no more than a five year old could fight a bear.
[/quote]

challenge accepted.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,316443,00.html

you shoulda said "CSN fighting a bear"

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1323499381' post='2872134']
We had a treaty?
:blink:
[/quote]
You weren't paying attention to the war you were supporting, were you? You supported TOP in getting revenge on NpO because NpO did exactly what you just did.

[quote name='KemMo' timestamp='1323499775' post='2872154']
Yeah, that's what I said we're fighting in a conflict that's unrelated to the TOP-IRON/NpO one, that is the GOONS front and based on this thread that's all we obviously are concerning ourselves with.

Also, I couldn't give a rats ass if anyone "gives a hell".

Again, to a good fight, DH.

o/
[/quote]
Not exactly what i was saying, but whatever you're happy to have convinced youself i guess. :unsure:

[quote name='garcia' timestamp='1323500152' post='2872169']

*Nebula X - sure you got them to peace out with you, but you in no way defeated NPL. They were handling you easily until GOONS/DH came in. Don't go around saying you won this. You are lucky NPL did this.
[/quote]

First our only goal is to be there for our Allies in this mayhem.
Now if we get countered as a result of defending our ally, We fight back. Until that counter comes to us for peace.
Since we had no need to peace out, we dont let people off the hook just because.

So getting them to surrender in itself is a Victory.
why?

Because this makes us focus our complete attention to our original goal.
For us Victory is being there for our allies. Pixels dont mean !@#$ to us. so keep your lame logic to yourself.

[quote name='Sardonic' timestamp='1323500339' post='2872173']
While I respect your opinion, NPL and GOONS still have business to settle.
[/quote]
In this thread it has been said that GOONS and DH went in to support Nebula X? I figured since that war was peaced that it would be over. My apologies, I did not realize there had been issues between you and NPL. I do hope for a quick and fair conclusion.

[quote name='flak attack' timestamp='1323500527' post='2872181']
You weren't paying attention to the war you were supporting, were you? You supported TOP in getting revenge on NpO because NpO did exactly what you just did.
[/quote]

No.

We supported our Allies Valhalla, by attacking RIA.
To us the horizon is to our allies and not beyond it.

[quote name='garcia' timestamp='1323501033' post='2872199']
In this thread it has been said that GOONS and DH went in to support Nebula X? I figured since that war was peaced that it would be over. My apologies, I did not realize there had been issues between you and NPL. I do hope for a quick and fair conclusion.
[/quote]

Since Neb-X obviously isn't going to be doing it, someone has to shut them whiny little !@#$%*es in NPL up.