Nebula-X Announcement

• Replies 145
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Morjon' timestamp='1323507167' post='2872335']
Apparently you can not read...
[/quote]
Apparently, you're under the impression rep payments to GOONS is like a part-time job. No sir, its a god damn occupation.

[quote name='blueski' timestamp='1323507306' post='2872338']
Apparently, you're under the impression rep payments to GOONS is like a part-time job. No sir, its a god damn occupation.
[/quote]

Are you trying to say that you can come to us with a grevience (and ill admit a genuine one... we are 6 months old and were pretty noobish initially) demand a certain sum of reps... we can pay it and then you can come back and say you changed your mind and demand more reps? Cause bud thats pretty much like some kind of new standard for CN and we've seen a lot here over the years.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1323508031' post='2872347']
Are you trying to say that you can come to us with a grevience (and ill admit a genuine one... we are 6 months old and were pretty noobish initially) demand a certain sum of reps... we can pay it and then you can come back and say you changed your mind and demand more reps? Cause bud thats pretty much like some kind of new standard for CN and we've seen a lot here over the years.
[/quote]

See the reps were like a parent taking a nice new toy away from their child for doing something punishable, This war is the !@# whoopin that happens afterwards.

In your case the money was a new shiny toy because lets face it, your nations don't have it

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1323508316' post='2872354']
See the reps were like a parent taking a nice new toy away from their child for doing something punishable, This war is the !@# whoopin that happens afterwards.

In your case the money was a new shiny toy because lets face it, your nations don't have it
[/quote]

GOONS - you messed in our affairs NPL, pay reps or war
NPL - yeah we did stuff up sure we will pay reps
GOONS - thanks *accepts reps
GOONS - PS... nah stuff it you can still get war as well and probably more reps
NPL - ???

^ and your cool with this then it seams? I'm not here to cry about it Im here to understand the situation we are looking at.

Basically
"You rode the elephant twice and had a picture taken"
"Yes and we paid you $5"
"Yeah but that was under the old system, under the new one you owe me an extra $8500"
"....get out of my house"

Have fun NPL, hope GOONS at least wipe their feet when they are done.

Edited by Systemfailure

[quote name='Cyber Nationz' timestamp='1323504863' post='2872284']
Maybe you should consult DH for their reasoning.
Cause last I checked. They did not come to our defense.
Their DOW on NPL was for reasons of their own.
[/quote]
You're talking like that idiot Grub now. Just remember how did it go for him.

[quote name='King Wally' timestamp='1323510056' post='2872363']
GOONS - you messed in our affairs NPL, pay reps or war
NPL - yeah we did stuff up sure we will pay reps
GOONS - thanks *accepts reps
GOONS - PS... nah stuff it you can still get war as well and probably more reps
NPL - ???

^ and your cool with this then it seams? I'm not here to cry about it Im here to understand the situation we are looking at.
[/quote]

Your minister of economics doesn't seem to think you will stop recruiting our tech raids.

[quote]To: John Gotti From: Vulpes Inculta Date: 12/10/2011 7:24:21 AM

Subject: RE: John...

We'll recruit whoever the %$£! we want to recruit if they're on None you arrogant piece of dog £&%!. [/quote]

:lol1: pubbie tears, cry baby cry

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1323524794' post='2872511']
Your minister of economics doesn't seem to think you will stop recruiting our tech raids.

:lol1:
[/quote]
And of course, I had no idea GOONs took the [ooc]game[/ooc] this seriously:

[quote]To: Vulpes Inculta From: John Gotti Date: 12/10/2011 7:43:55 AM

Message: Thats a nice attitude to have, I will be sure to let our gov know you don't plan on stopping recruiting our tech raids. You and your pathetic broke !@# alliance will continue to eat nukes for a very long time from me[/quote]

[quote]To: Vulpes Inculta From: John Gotti Date: 12/10/2011 7:49:12 AM

Message: are you broke ? I have more than enough money to drop down to your level and continue to spy away it. Oh yeah i'm arrogant, when you have a billion on you like me, you can do whatever the !@#$ you want. eat it !@#$%[/quote]

Thanks for making me chuckle, at least.

As for this surrender. Meh. It's a bit like disregard Nebula-X, acquire Doom House. The only reason we shut down on this front was because we want to direct our full attention to Dumbhaus.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1323525540' post='2872520']
And of course, I had no idea GOONs took the [ooc]game[/ooc] this seriously:

Thanks for making me chuckle, at least.

As for this surrender. Meh. It's a bit like disregard Nebula-X, acquire Doom House. The only reason we shut down on this front was because we want to direct our full attention to Dumbhaus.
[/quote]

You could barely handle nebula-x let alone handle DH, who are you kidding ? When all 3 of my opponents have a total of 10 million on them combined. You ready for bill lock yet ?

This guy collected in nuclear anarchy, yeah he's not hurting for money with is 212k wc

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=429967

Edited by Timberland

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1323525755' post='2872522']
You could barely handle nebula-x let alone handle DH, who are you kidding ? When all 3 of my opponents have a total of 10 million on them combined. You ready for bill lock yet ?
[/quote]

No seriously, all this laughing man...woo...

Okay, ahem. Nah. We had Neb-X covered pretty well. If it hadn't been for your pre-empt, we would have grinded them down quite a bit more.

Aha, the classic "the guyz im fightin' r rubbish!". Well, gee, we did just get hit by an entire bloc. Pre-empted, no less, not to mention we were already scrapping with Nebula-X.

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1323525755' post='2872522']
This guy collected in nuclear anarchy, yeah he's not hurting for money with is 212k wc

http://www.cybernations.net/nation_drill_display.asp?Nation_ID=429967
[/quote]
What can I say, every alliance has its noobs.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1323526276' post='2872533']

No seriously, all this laughing man...woo...

Okay, ahem. Nah. We had Neb-X covered pretty well. If it hadn't been for your pre-empt, we would have grinded them down quite a bit more.

Aha, the classic "the guyz im fightin' r rubbish!". Well, gee, we did just get hit by an entire bloc. Pre-empted, no less, not to mention we were already scrapping with Nebula-X.
[/quote]

Its not "The classic i'm fighting rubbish" Its a fact, I'd put my money on the old GGA over NPL .

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1323526453' post='2872536']
Its not "The classic i'm fighting rubbish" Its a fact, I'd put my money on the old GGA over NPL .
[/quote]
It might be a fact but that doesn't make it any less of a "trololo u guyz r crapola". Which is really all you've been saying thus far.

Would you now? I wouldn't. Maybe someone should revive GGA just to test that.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1323526665' post='2872539']
It might be a fact but that doesn't make it any less of a "trololo u guyz r crapola". Which is really all you've been saying thus far.

Would you now? I wouldn't. Maybe someone should revive GGA just to test that.
[/quote]
lets stop now before we do something all regret

Edited by Systemfailure

[quote name='Timberland' timestamp='1323524794' post='2872511']
:lol1: pubbie tears, cry baby cry
[/quote]

I love GOONS so i consider myself obligated to help some of the riff raff it picks up to get a clue, Here's how you start: look up the definition of the word pubbie, look back and forth between the definition and yourself..... done weeping at the conclusion? Great! it's nothing to be ashamed of, every GOON goes through that stage. Come back in a year when you can use the term with pride

No need to thank me Sardonic, happy to help :wub:

Edited by lazaraus45