The Network Hungers

OsRavan

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1323416106' post='2870656']
Nobody's confused over Sparta being upset. I'm sure ODN and Sparta are actively discussing this via media that is not this thread. Non Grate are free to trashtalk Sparta, but don't expect friends of Sparta not to respond, especially when Grata makes it easier with such low class drivel.
[/quote]
There it goes again. You guys are such good friends to Sparta. I'm really touched by the words of friendship juxtaposed over these actions.

Edited by Schattenmann

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323416189' post='2870661']
There it goes again. You guys are such good friends to Sparta. I'm really touched by the words of friendship juxtaposed over these actions.
[/quote]

Arsenal isn't ODN. Just saying. :(

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1323415825' post='2870644']
I use words such as "Your alliance is worthless and attacks people MDPed to their allies."

I also don't fail at making arguments so spectacularly that I have to resort to making spelling jokes when it is obvious the person spelled it that way on purpose. You aren't too fast on the uptake, are you? Maybe you are just tired.
[/quote]

Yikes. It's amusing that you comment on my failure to make an argument when my proposition for you to consider ODN's position has evidently sailed over your head. Again: try harder.

I know you spelled it incorrectly. It doesn't make you look any less dumb.

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323416188' post='2870660']
Hey at least we honor treaties. We could break NAPs, leave Indonesian friends to get stomped, and even worse we could misspell words.

Right....you meant to mess up.
[/quote]

Apparently you aren't familiar with slang nettles speak. I'll forgive you and understand that you were too busy driving GATO into the ground to be worried about how NG members jokingly talk when being sarcastic.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1323416355' post='2870669']
Apparently you aren't familiar with slang nettles speak. I'll forgive you and understand that you were too busy driving GATO into the ground to be worried about how NG members jokingly talk when being sarcastic.
[/quote]

OMG! I don't know Nettles speak. What can I do to correct this? Would you be willing to teach me? Please, for old time's sake.

I would like to thank my CnG brothers in ODN for keeping their promise bound by treaty. ODN is providing a steadfast and proactive defense of The Last Remnants for surely MHA was poised and honor-bound to defend FARK from our attack upon them.

[quote name='Olaf Styke' timestamp='1323419876' post='2870732']
For those of you not privy to the back-chans let me give you a summary of ODN's defense:

"It's ok, Sparta, we knew you'd be mad."
[/quote]

Sup Olaf, long time no see. :3

um... Yay ODN o/

Edited by Jgoods45

What is everyone's gripe about allies of allies fighting all of a sudden? This was used all the !@#$@#$ time as a tactic in the TPF/BiPolar era. Now while it's hardly a desirable situation, in a coalition warfare scenario when you sit in one coalition while your ally sits in another, you can't expect them to meet your every wish. You've made your choice now deal with it.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1323420950' post='2870748']
What is everyone's gripe about allies of allies fighting all of a sudden? This was used all the !@#$@#$ time as a tactic in the TPF/BiPolar era. Now while it's hardly a desirable situation, in a coalition warfare scenario when you sit in one coalition while your ally sits in another, you can't expect them to meet your every wish. You've made your choice now deal with it.
[/quote]
People always need [i]something[/i] to !@#$%* about, no matter how small or petty.

Schattenman:

Do you really not get the MADP? Do you not understand that its binding, and Sparta knew that the C&G MADP was binding. They knew it long ago. I had talks with Sparta gov on TLR forums about the war as it was shaping up months ago. They knew what was in store. And in general, big alliances fight big alliances. By that logic, Sparta has known for MONTHS that it was nearly impossible that ODN would not be fighting another member of XX. They can come here, they can get mad. But they knew it was going to happen. To suggest otherwise, while it may serve a PR purpose to some, is simply ridiculous. I personally have nothing but fondness for Sparta. And I feel bad for what has to be done to win this war. But they cannot, with a straight face, act like they ever thought at any point in time, that an alliance of ODNs size, in the conflict as it was shaping, would not very likely be fighting Fark or MHA. Its just nonsense to believe that.

[quote name='Olaf Styke' timestamp='1323425219' post='2870779']
No, masochism is a treaty with ODN. What Schatt does is painless in comparison.
[/quote]

So Sparta would have wished to see MHA stay out of the conflict while Sparta takes one for the team and FARK? What do you care about an ally in MHA who admits to not wanting to defend its allies in this conflict?

Sparta knew this day was coming for months. Do not act as if it is news that ODN would choose CnG over the waste of space that is MHA.

[quote name='Olaf Styke' timestamp='1323425219' post='2870779']
No, masochism is a treaty with ODN. What Schatt does is painless in comparison.
[/quote]

What would you have ODN do? Ignore a request from one of their MDAP partner's for assistance? The Complaints and Grievances Union, being a MDAP, trumps ALL in times of war and will be regarded as top priority. This has been said in so many embassies, mentioned in so many conversations to so many different people and it's very simple to understand.

If you want to blame anyone, blame Farkistan. Their pre-emptive strike on a TLR ally is what started all of this.