The Network Hungers

OsRavan

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1323426349' post='2870792']
What would you have ODN do? Ignore a request from one of their MDAP partner's for assistance? The Complaints and Grievances Union, being a MDAP, trumps ALL in times of war and will be regarded as top priority. This has been said in so many embassies, mentioned in so many conversations to so many different people and it's very simple to understand.

If you want to blame anyone, blame Farkistan. Their pre-emptive strike on a TLR ally is what started all of this.
[/quote]

Nice to know your ODP with NPO means more than our MDoAP with ODN. I should have known that too, though, right? After all, like you told me before, you've all been planning this for months, it was inevitable that C&G was going to attack XX. We should all have just KNOWN that our treaty with ODN wasn't worth the paper it's written on, and accepted our allies attacking us. Why should we have any hard feelings about that?

Edited by Olaf Styke

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Olaf Styke' timestamp='1323427070' post='2870797']
Nice to know your ODP with NPO means more than our MDoAP with ODN. I should have known that too, though right?
[/quote]

Sadly, we aren't allied to Sparta and therefore, have zero obligation to take into account your connections to an ally of ours after your ally aggressively attacked one of ours. It may be an ODP, but you would've have to been really stupid to think we would not defend them after an attack of that magnitude.

Edited by Jgoods45

Nice to know your ODP with NPO means more than our MDoAP with ODN. I should have known that too, though right?
[/quote]
Oh boy oh boy, how we've missed these posts.

Unless Sparta requested help with its war on [i]Olympus[/i] and [i]BAPS[/i] then the Sparta-ODN treaty doesn't come into effect. If Sparta was so cut up about its treaty partners not attacking allies then it shouldn't have condoned MHA attacking TLR (the ODN's MADP partner) tomorrow night.

Considering the rumours i've heard about Sparta trying to peace out on the BAPS front so it can attack a certain ODN MDP partner, Spartans criticising this move is *hilarious* (although admittedly they may be false, anyone from BAPS want to comment?).

Nice to know your ODP with NPO means more than our MDoAP with ODN. I should have known that too, though, right? After all, like you told me before, you've all been planning this for months, it was inevitable that C&G was going to attack XX. We should all have just KNOWN that our treaty with ODN wasn't worth the paper it's written on, and accepted our allies attacking us. Why should we have any hard feelings about that?
[/quote]
If you really think that the only treaty or relationship in play that brought TLR in for NPO is the NPO/TLR ODP you're incredibly dense.

[quote name='Mandellav' timestamp='1323425463' post='2870782']
So Sparta would have wished to see MHA stay out of the conflict while Sparta takes one for the team and FARK?
[/quote]
Thank you for the loaded question.

I'll break it up for you:

Would Sparta have wished to see MHA stay out of the conflict while Sparta takes one for the team? Yes.

Would we want Fark here? Not ideally, but they were here before we were and we don't mind the company. If they get out of this before we do then more power to them. We won't mind.

[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1323427697' post='2870801']
Unless Sparta requested help with its war on [i]Olympus[/i] and [i]BAPS[/i] then the Sparta-ODN treaty doesn't come into effect. If Sparta was so cut up about its treaty partners not attacking allies then it shouldn't have condoned MHA attacking TLR (the ODN's MADP partner) tomorrow night.[/quote]
If anyone was lined up to declare on TLR it was us but we didn't out of consideration for ODN. It's not a new precedent for us, we didn't hit GATO last war out of consideration for Athens (and we took a lot of flack for that one).

[quote]Considering the rumours i've heard about Sparta trying to peace out on the BAPS front so it can attack a certain ODN MDP partner, Spartans criticising this move is *hilarious* (although admittedly they may be false, anyone from BAPS want to comment?).
[/quote]
We aren't trying to peace out on the BAPS front, so you should probably put less stock in to your sources.

To be frank, we'd just declare without peace but we weren't looking to declare on their allies anyway. Not unless we had absolutely no other option.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1323428599' post='2870805']
We aren't trying to peace out on the BAPS front, so you should probably put less stock in to your sources.
[/quote]
So no one from Spartan government has approached anyone from BAPS or Olympus about getting out of that front so you could hit a ODN MDP partner?

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1323428599' post='2870805']
Thank you for the loaded question.

I'll break it up for you:

Would Sparta have wished to see MHA stay out of the conflict while Sparta takes one for the team? Yes.

Would we want Fark here? Not ideally, but they were here before we were and we don't mind the company. If they get out of this before we do then more power to them. We won't mind.

If anyone was lined up to declare on TLR it was us but we didn't out of consideration for ODN. It's not a new precedent for us, we didn't hit GATO last war out of consideration for Athens (and we took a lot of flack for that one).

To be frank, we'd just declare without peace.
[/quote]

Wilhelm my old friend, Id direct you to my blog for some revealing info.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1323429458' post='2870814']
Wilhelm my old friend, Id direct you to my blog for some revealing info.
[/quote]
So regurgitating the same BS claim, in blog format, increases it's legitimacy?

I didn't know every upper-middle class parent was actually out to get their children.

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1323429739' post='2870819']

I didn't know every upper-middle class parent was actually out to get their children.
[/quote]

yeah, its not as if logs exist or anything... you know I dont talk out my ass my friend.

Wow. What a load of crock the declarations against MHA are tonight. Absolutely stunning. So, without a proper and noted casus beli, the forces of Complaints and Grievances (apparently now led by GATO) + Hooligans and TPE attacked the MHA for supposedly planning to attack TLR (lol? paranoid?) whom has been trolling us in #MHA for days now because we *haven't* attacked them and they *want* us to attack them to defend Fark. Okay, first things on this: MHA is a sovereign alliance whom has allies, like most of everyone else. Now, when a war occurs, allies strategically plan their moves, yes? Apparently, MHA is not allowed time to discuss and design plans for execution of assistance in a proper format and when so requested by her allies. Apparently, MHA is supposed to move to the whims and desires of those attacking our allies -- all right, I guess that's a fair demand, in a way. Not at all mentally balanced, but maybe fair.

I would like to point out that MHA has been attacked by four alliances for absolutely no reason whatsoever other than some paranoid delusion that we somehow find TLR soo magnetic that we were pulled in by their constant harassment and lost in their glory that we just *had* to attack them. lol, yeah, right. Okay, so, now that the obvious has been pointed out, what does Complaints and Grievances + crew say to this?

I am sure the answer will be soo amazing it will change the planet forever. But, I highly doubt that. Dishonor is the way of the world now.

EDIT: Grammatical error.

Edited by Proest

[quote name='Wilhelm the Demented' timestamp='1323429739' post='2870819']

[/quote]
Is Silent Spectre not Spartan government? Were the logs faked?

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1323429820' post='2870820']
yeah, its not as if logs exist or anything... you know I dont talk out my ass my friend.
[/quote]
Then may I see these logs?

I'd like to lobby for their immediate removal from our government.

EDIT:
[quote name='Banksy' timestamp='1323429960' post='2870823']
Is Silent Spectre not Spartan government? Were the logs faked?
[/quote]
He is government. I'll make sure to lay in to him for doing this without discussing it with us first.

Faked? Probably not. Taken out of context? Most likely.

Let me do some back-pedaling and clarification.

The two sovereign Kings and 2/3d's of our High Council did not approve of this. I must admit that I am embarrassed by this, regardless.

Edited by Wilhelm the Demented

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1323429903' post='2870822']
Wow. What a load of crock the declarations against MHA are tonight. Absolutely stunning. So, without a proper and noted casus beli, the forces of Complaints and Grievances (apparently now led by GATO) + Hooligans and TPE attacked the MHA for supposedly planning to attack TLR (lol? paranoid?) whom has been trolling us in #MHA for days now because we *haven't* attacked them and they *want* us to attack them to defend Fark. Okay, first things on this: MHA is a sovereign alliance whom has allies, like most of everyone else. Now, when a war occurs, allies strategically plan their moves, yes? Apparently, MHA is not allowed time to discuss and design plans for execution of assistance in a proper format and when so requested by her allies. Apparently, MHA is supposed to move to the whims and desires of those attacking our allies -- all right, I guess that's a fair demand, in a way. Not at all mentally balanced, but maybe fair.

I would like to point out that MHA has been attacked by four alliances for absolutely no reason whatsoever other than some paranoid delusion that we somehow find TLR soo magnetic that we were pulled in by their constant harassment and lost in their glory that we just *had* to attack them. lol, yeah, right. Okay, so, now that the obvious has been pointed out, what does Complaints and Grievances + crew say to this?

I am sure the answer will be soo amazing it will change the planet forever. But, I highly doubt that. Dishonor is the way of the world now.

[/quote]

Welcome to the club bud... brave new world we live in it seams. <_<

[/quote]

You mean exactly what your allies in Fark did to NPO? THE HORROR! This though, this outrages you. Just stop.

I hope that after this war people stop to sign conflicting treaties and ODPs since everyone in cyberverse knows that the great majority of the existent alliances will ignore the treaties that they have with alliances in the small side of the conflict.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1323430602' post='2870826']
You mean exactly what your allies in Fark did to NPO? THE HORROR! This though, this outrages you. Just stop.
[/quote]
That's right, bypass the assertions that we were planning to attack TLR, therefor giving a 'viable' reason to have MHA attacked. Totally ignore the substance, stay on that paranoia train there buddy.

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1323430834' post='2870828']
That's right, bypass the assertions that we were planning to attack TLR, therefor giving a 'viable' reason to have MHA attacked. Totally ignore the substance, stay on that paranoia train there buddy.
[/quote]

TBH, I have made no such assertions. I will, however, make an assertion that MHA planned to hit our allies in Non Grata. And of this, I am 100% certain. But its great of you to rage about MHA being hit for nothing, so long as you, too, rage at Fark for hitting NPO. Im ok with this, so long as you are fair and consistent in your rage.

[/quote]
Were you planning on staying neutral throughout this conflict?

[quote name='Proest' timestamp='1323430834' post='2870828']
[/quote]

Yes. We found out who you were hitting after the wars began. How graciously convenient, and from what I understand, was another TLR ally! You'd have to be kidding yourselves if you really think it wouldn't have yielded the same results.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1323431072' post='2870832']
Coming from another ally of Fark , who just did this exact same thing a week ago. Do you like the smell of hypocrisy?
[/quote]

You act as though every single ally of Fark supported their action.

[quote name='CptGodzilla' timestamp='1323431734' post='2870836']
[/quote]

Seeing the positive responses from government members from their allies in their declaration thread kinda makes you wonder though. :P

[quote name='CptGodzilla' timestamp='1323431734' post='2870836']
[/quote]

No, I act as though they support it by defending them. Dont get me wrong Zilla, I dont blame them for supporting them, I would blame them more if they didnt. But you really cant just waltz in here(ESPECIALLY NPL) and go RAWR they pre-empted MHA, this world sucks. While defending an ally who just did the same thing.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1323432173' post='2870841']
No, I act as though they support it by defending them. Dont get me wrong Zilla, I dont blame them for supporting them, I would blame them more if they didnt. But you really cant just waltz in here(ESPECIALLY NPL) and go RAWR they pre-empted MHA, this world sucks. While defending an ally who just did the same thing.
[/quote]

You do realise that the NPL is fighting on the RIA front totally seperate from the Fark/NPO front? How are we defending an ally that did the same thing... we are defending RIA an alliance that had a MDP activated multiple times over.

Regardless you all can do what you want, its a free world. Enjoy your moment at the top as best you can, your not the first names in history to do as such nor will you be the last.