The Network Hungers

OsRavan

• Replies 347
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323413205' post='2870567']
Oh, [i]nowwwww [/i]you're all about being cool with Sparta.
[/quote]

About equal parts being cool with Sparta and disliking Grata. Which almost rhymes. Also hello, Mr Shadowman, how are you?

[quote name='Pingu' timestamp='1323413288' post='2870570']
About equal parts being cool with Sparta and disliking Grata. Which almost rhymes. Also hello, Mr Shadowman, how are you?
[/quote]
I am fine, how are you?

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323413375' post='2870573']
When exactly were we not cool with Sparta?
[/quote]
Oh lawdy, Omni, don't get cute.

[quote name='adrian' timestamp='1323414030' post='2870589']
When you attacked our ally.
[/quote]

You followed your treaties the best you could and we did the same. It's really hard to shirk the duty of a MADP. We are no VE, my friend. I'm sorry that you feel as you do though, but if it helps I know exactly how you feel. Either way I think there is a topic on in your embassy. I'd rather carry on the convo there rather then here. ODN is still very much cool with you though. :)

Edited by Omniscient1

[quote name='Omniscient1' timestamp='1323414368' post='2870603']
You followed your treaties the best you could and we did the same. It's really hard to shirk the duty of a MADP. We are no VE, my friend. I'm sorry that you feel as you do though, but if it helps I know exactly how you feel. Either way I think there is a topic on in your embassy. I'd rather carry on the convo there rather then here. ODN is still very much cool with you though. :)
[/quote]
Please post the results of this topic on CNtel, if admin is reading this thread, please, please someone post the ODN-Sparta "We attacked your ally, now piss off" embassy thread on CNtel.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323414569' post='2870606']
Please post the results of this topic on CNtel, if admin is reading this thread, please, please someone post the ODN-Sparta "We attacked your ally, now piss off" embassy thread on CNtel.
[/quote]

Sorry I've leaked my fair share of embassy posts to CNtel. Give me a few more months and I'll see what I can do.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323414569' post='2870606']
[/quote]
Well since you asked nicely :wub:

[quote name='Azelie' timestamp='1323413669' post='2870579']
ODN, its an honor fighting by your side again.

o/ ODN
o/ eZe
o/ Proximus
o/ My personal mentor OsRavan!
[/quote]

Same here Azie <3

Lets have a good fight guys o/

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1323415140' post='2870625']
Well aren't you a big boi now using such strong words.
[/quote]
What sort of words do [i]you[/i] use in a situation where some idiot insults your ally in your thread? Try harder, spell properly.

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1323415631' post='2870639']
What sort of words do [i]you[/i] use in a situation where some idiot insults your ally in your thread? Try harder, spell properly.
[/quote]
You guys are cracking me up. Non Grata can't trashtalk Sparta, but you can t-bone them with this DoW and act confused about why they're upset.

[quote name='Style #386' timestamp='1323415631' post='2870639']
[/quote]

I use words such as "Your alliance is worthless and attacks people MDPed to their allies."

I also don't fail at making arguments so spectacularly that I have to resort to making spelling jokes when it is obvious the person spelled it that way on purpose. You aren't too fast on the uptake, are you? Maybe you are just tired.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1323415825' post='2870644']
I use words such as "Your alliance is worthless and attacks people MDPed to their allies."

I also don't fail at making arguments so spectacularly that I have to resort to making spelling jokes when it is obvious the person spelled it that way on purpose. You aren't too fast on the uptake, are you? Maybe you are just tired.
[/quote]
It's a sad, sad day when Non Grata is clucking its tongue at ODN.

[quote name='Schattenmann' timestamp='1323415800' post='2870642']
You guys are cracking me up. Non Grata can't trashtalk Sparta, but you can t-bone them with this DoW and act confused about why they're upset.
[/quote]
Nobody's confused over Sparta being upset. I'm sure ODN and Sparta are actively discussing this via media that is not this thread. Non Grate are free to trashtalk Sparta, but don't expect friends of Sparta not to respond, especially when Grata makes it easier with such low class drivel.

[quote name='Jacapo Saladin' timestamp='1323415825' post='2870644']
I use words such as "Your alliance is worthless and attacks people MDPed to their allies." [/quote]

Hey at least we honor treaties. We could break NAPs, leave Indonesian friends to get stomped, and even worse we could misspell words.

[quote]
I also don't fail at making arguments so spectacularly that I have to resort to making spelling jokes when it is obvious the person spelled it that way on purpose.
[/quote]

Right....you meant to mess up. :lol1:

Edited by Omniscient1