Peace in the Land

Raken

• Replies 324
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323389047' post='2869790']
Another random post about how horrible CSN is for making DT pay reps and how they should be destroyed for being so "Evil".
[/quote]

It is more than that you are a bunch of cowardly !@#$bags.

[quote name='danizduhman' timestamp='1323389090' post='2869792']
Pretty sure this is not the reason. But I'm glad to know how highly you think of yourselves.
[/quote]

DH hasnt given any reason to think highly of them, so apparently we are just so awesome!

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323389149' post='2869793']
Right, so I'm right.
[/quote]
If you see Quiz and I agreeing on *anything.* You are most definitely so wrong its sad. Just save yourself whatever dignity you believe you have left and stop clicking the reply bar.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323388535' post='2869752']
CSN never surrendered. Infact I think it was [url="http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=107283&view=findpost&p=2869624"]more of an attempt to keep someone else out of the war[/url] if you know what I mean ;)

[/quote]

Oh? We could go for round 2 if you like... Just say the word [img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/smile.gif[/img]

[quote name='MCRABT' timestamp='1323389222' post='2869799']
It is more than that you are a bunch of cowardly !@#$bags.
[/quote]

Oh dear President of IRON. Your membership has dropped around 40 people since this war broke out, shouldn't you be recruiting instead of posting on the OWF?

Sincerely,
The Holy, The Horrible, and The Terrible Rotavele.

[quote name='Quiziotle' timestamp='1323389184' post='2869798']
I am afraid not. Sorry.
[/quote]
You attacked three alliances who were staying neutral in this conflict and got them agree to not enter the war. You didn't accomplish anything other than getting away with a tech raid.

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323389149' post='2869793']
Right, so I'm right.
[/quote]
There is a stipulation. They parties agreed not to re-enter the conflict, whether they were going to be neutral in the first place or not is irrelevant as if they did not agree not to re-enter the conflict there would of been no peace.

So let me get this straight. DT attacks CSN in our last war and CSN held DT in war and demanded reps because "we cannot allow them to choose to attack us and leave a week later." So...DH attacks you and instead...you...peace out immediatly?

[quote name='Gibsonator21' timestamp='1323389573' post='2869817']
You attacked three alliances who were staying neutral in this conflict and got them agree to not enter the war. You didn't accomplish anything other than getting away with a tech raid.
[/quote]
Indeed, I hope the tech was worth this PR disaster, Doomhome.