Third Time's the Charm

• Replies 539
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1323024660' post='2862413']
I used up my !@#$ on Smontag, don't get your panties in a bunch you will get yours. And don't results to smears, smontag and I are having fun, why ruin it with !@#$%baggery?
[/quote]

Come at me, bro.

I used up my !@#$ on Smontag, don't get your panties in a bunch you will get yours. And don't results to smears, smontag and I are having fun, why ruin it with !@#$%baggery?
[/quote]
if you attack me, you attack kenny. its as simple as that :nuke:

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1323030349' post='2862499']
I continue to expect too much from this community.
[/quote]
You should know better <_<

You can add expecting too much from this community to the list right after not being good at Uno.

Good luck Brehon, but not too much ;)

[/quote]
Ah, come on Brehon......

Deep breaths :P

Edited by Enamel32

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1323030349' post='2862499']
I continue to expect too much from this community.
[/quote]

Looking at your past few posts, you haven't exactly contributed to civil or constructive discourse. Your style isn't exactly what I've come to expect of a Pacifican, but I guess the good ol' days are gone.

I was talking about war back and forth, not the normal OWF bs we all do, but whatever.

"....What I expected of a Pacifican" /rolls eyes You know exactly jack and squat about Pacifican's regardless of what you think.

Enam, the word I used was **** to explain I used my ground attacks on Smontag. AFter the win and loss there, my odds were too low for others so /shrugs.

Eventually there is enough of me for everyone :)

Edited by Blue
Filter Evasion

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1323029415' post='2862482']
This DoW I understand better than all the rest.All you knobs talking about how FAN already had their revenge, pfft, like there is ever an "it's settled, were even" in Bob.

How many times has NpO been hit in the last two years and TOP still needs to hit them again.
[/quote]

I deeply agree with this. FAN has not had its revenge. TOP paid 260k Tech and has fought Polaris around 3 times. FAN was forced to be disarmed for 2 years and forced to give up millions of dollars and millions of units of tech. FAN has more authority to destroy Pacifica than TOP does. TOP is just butt hurt about losing a war, it happens. Get over it. CSN isn't whining about NPO rolling GATO and No Vision long ago. As TOP said, they only failed in TOP-CnG due to lack of military support. Now they have MK to throw in front of them.

Edited by Rotavele

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1323032475' post='2862545']
Silly Tums :) You know my dear, I do not back down from anything. Besides you sent Smontag and KosmoKenny to attack me. If you wanted lols, should have let them harass me here :)
[/quote]

Is that backtracking I see? Do Smontag and kenny really have you that scared? Poor NPO, scared witless by a few explosions :P

A good old grudge match; how about that? Given that it probably satisfies some strategic means, I'm happy this war is expanding; in interesting ways no less. As someone who was here when FAN randomly hit NoR or NoV or whatever it was, its really cool to see them hit someone they don't like unexpectedly again.

[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323032584' post='2862549']
I deeply agree with this. FAN has not had its revenge. TOP paid 260k Tech and has fought Polaris around 3 times. FAN was forced to be disarmed for 2 years and forced to give up millions of dollars and millions of units of tech. FAN has more authority to destroy Pacifica than TOP does. TOP is just butt hurt about losing a war, it happens. Get over it. CSN isn't whining about NPO rolling GATO and No Vision long ago. As TOP said, they only failed in TOP-CnG due to lack of military support. Now they have MK to throw in front of them.
[/quote]
This is one of the most incoherent rants I've ever seen. Also lol'ing at this:
[quote name='Rotavele' timestamp='1323032584' post='2862549']
and forced to give up millions of dollars and [u][b]millions of units of tech[/b][/u].
[/quote]
Pacifica: taking millions of tech since 2007.

[quote name='Varianz' timestamp='1323033125' post='2862568']
This is one of the most incoherent rants I've ever seen. Also lol'ing at this:

Pacifica: taking millions of tech since 2007.
[/quote]
What he was saying is FAN has far more reason to hit NPO than TOP has to hit NpO. Millions should have been billions, possible trillions.

[quote name='Merrie Melodies' timestamp='1323035522' post='2862637']
What he was saying is FAN has far more reason to hit NPO than TOP has to hit NpO. Millions should have been billions, possible trillions.
[/quote]
I'll think you'll find that was...

[center][size="7"][b]100 billion tech!!!![/b][/size]

[img]https://thinkingscifi.files.wordpress.com/2011/10/dr-evil.jpg[/img][/center]

[quote name='Brehon' timestamp='1323025345' post='2862418']
As for TehChron and Kalasin:

Keep up the good work. It's every day I thank Admin you two aren't in Pacifica and remind me of everything I hate about CN know it all wannabes like you two. Its not a matter of being intelligent or not intelligent. It is not the frustrated school teachers in you about grammar or spelling. It is the fact you actually think, believe and promote you are intelligent and have any sort of prominence in the game. For keeping yourselves in the know and on the cusp as you imply with your posts, you two are completely lost, condescending and generally pathetic. Each of you does such a great disservice to your alliance it causes me to feel immediate pity for them and simple loathing for you.

I gave a simple example, I didn't say it was "why", I said it was what I could see. I could see validity in it, I could see cause and reason. To say otherwise is fooling yourself. I never played victim (are you seriously going back to that one, get new material Fran, don't make me actually take some time to completely own you again, walk away). I don't believe in victims.

So while I can understand your need to give me crap, I am simply not going to acknowledge either of you from this point, so enjoy the blathering of your bs.
[/quote]Here's the irony, Brehon. I don't have any connections, or informants, or any of that nonsense.

I get by on the same thing you do, reasoning skills. Accusing me of an inflated sense of importance, or worth is laughable to anyone that pays attention, and just further belies how you let your assumptions determine reality for you. Now then, do your alliance a favor and keep your mouth shut before you shove your foot in there anymore. This is a good thing for them and they deserve better than to see you ruin it for them by acting like a toad at the bottom of the well.

[quote name='WarriorConcept' timestamp='1323027929' post='2862442']
Having them both on ignore does wonders, they're not worth anyone's time (not a hurrdurr they're irrelevant post, mainly they are terrible at civil debate)
[/quote]
Are you still seriously carrying a grudge over that time I called you a blatant hypocrite during BiPolar? That's sad. I wasn't even being serious, and told you as much. Besides, civil debate is boring, everyone always loves to romanticize jousting matches, but really its only two guys on horseback trying to ram each other with long poles to see who falls off first.

Man.

[quote name='KosmoKenny' timestamp='1323048048' post='2862832']
The other two guys Im fighting must have had s h i t odds too then, because they didnt attack either. Way to lead by example, Brehon.
[/quote]

Yeah instead he should be attacking you and dropping 2 mil. What the hell do they teach you over at FARK?