TOP-Polar War Propaganda Thread

Omniscient1

[quote name='alyster' timestamp='1325584943' post='2891390']
No one cares about Polar's PM itself, just sucks to see STA&Co burn for Polar while NpO itself is doing nothing.
[/quote]

You seem incredibly concerned.

• Replies 967
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Krack' timestamp='1325585987' post='2891391']
You seem incredibly concerned.
[/quote]

I am concerned. It is incredibly poor form to stay in PM once you have been ordered out. Then again, if people could stagger properly some of those people wouldn't have had the option would they?

I take the criticism of cowardism extremely seriously, if only the people who were making them weren't the biggest opportunists in the game, I would care a whole lot more.

For the record I have been nuked x+1 times (where x is a large number) this war, my SDI workers have been obviously drunk as skunks as they have stopped almost none.

And for all the ''Grub is evil'' rhetoric, I find myself having to declare wars in defense of STA just to get some action.

BTW TOP, cherry picking at a few large nations (and we still only have a few)because they are easy and convenient for you to fight doesn't make you brave, come down and fight me where I have ended and we will see exactly what you are determined to do. You always were short on determination, maybe someone else can do the job for you....as usual.

Also hello.

[quote name='Blue Lightning' timestamp='1325606961' post='2891517']
[img]http://i.imgur.com/s4cQ2.png[/img]
[/quote]

Well, here you go then...go clean yourself up.

[img]http://www.thepunch.com.au/images/uploads/toilet-roll_1402354i.jpg[/img]

[quote name='AlmightyGrub' timestamp='1325586800' post='2891396']
I am concerned. It is incredibly poor form to stay in PM once you have been ordered out. Then again, if people could stagger properly some of those people wouldn't have had the option would they?

I take the criticism of cowardism extremely seriously, if only the people who were making them weren't the biggest opportunists in the game, I would care a whole lot more.

For the record I have been nuked x+1 times (where x is a large number) this war, my SDI workers have been obviously drunk as skunks as they have stopped almost none.

And for all the ''Grub is evil'' rhetoric, I find myself having to declare wars in defense of STA just to get some action.

BTW TOP, cherry picking at a few large nations (and we still only have a few)because they are easy and convenient for you to fight doesn't make you brave, come down and fight me where I have ended and we will see exactly what you are determined to do. You always were short on determination, maybe someone else can do the job for you....as usual.

Also hello.
[/quote]

I offered bluebird and Saratoga a 2 vs 1. They didn't respond.

I wonder if there less then 1 billion dollar warchest had anything to do with it.

[quote name='TIEIXIAIS' timestamp='1325718474' post='2892710']
I offered bluebird and Saratoga a 2 vs 1. They didn't respond.

I wonder if there less then 1 billion dollar warchest had anything to do with it.
[/quote]
If they knew just how quickly those staggers would get screwed up, they'd have a lot less to worry about.

[quote name='Auctor' timestamp='1325724332' post='2892832']
If they knew just how quickly those staggers would get screwed up, they'd have a lot less to worry about.
[/quote]
Uhh.. I don't think that's your line mate.

I still like how the insanity/paranoia line is being pushed when I'm able to present arguments in an organized fashion. I don't think anyone is out to get me. It's just very liberating not to have hold stuff in. Eventually, I'll have to give that up, though.

Edited by Roquentin

Is funny to see that all after all the praises about Roquentin being the best umbrella leader ever when he gone inactive, MK is now trying to destroy his character probably because he did something that hurt MK feelings and everybody know how much MK is sensible despite all the "I don't care about what you say bro."

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1325834692' post='2893919']
Is funny to see that all after all the praises about Roquentin being the best umbrella leader ever when he gone inactive, MK is now trying to destroy his character probably because he did something that hurt MK feelings and everybody know how much MK is sensible despite all the "I don't care about what you say bro."
[/quote]
lol u mad bro :smug:

[quote name='D34th' timestamp='1325834692' post='2893919']
[/quote]

You're telling me. Though the character destruction mostly took place while I was gone. I'm still not sure why they thought that'd be a good idea.

[quote name='Roquentin' timestamp='1325878243' post='2894220']
You're telling me. Though the character destruction mostly took place while I was gone. I'm still not sure why they thought that'd be a good idea.
[/quote]

If it feels better, I've always thought you were !@#$.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1325878742' post='2894225']
If it feels better, I've always thought you were !@#$.
[/quote]

I already knew that though, but I haven't seen anything spectacular from you. You're also easily upset and can't take it when things don't go your way. I'm sorry not everyone wants to do whatever you want. Maybe you can have a fight with one of your newer friends at some point and hate them. :)

Given I was the best leader Umbrella ever had and am responsible for a majority of its success, your statement means little to me. I still love how you'd query mrcalkin to complain about me when he was far less sympathetic to you than I was. Haha.

Edited by Roquentin