GOD War Update

Vladimir Stukov II

[quote]You heard it here first folks: warchests are not classified information.[/quote]

I definitely wouldn't regard the war-chests of my enemies as classified information.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I''m also very interested in this topic.

I've not kept such a record of tech and infra damage as my alliance mate has, but the following totals are a tally of my "Destroy Money" spy attacks against all the weak nations of GOD since the beginning of October: $297,887,536.26

My many successful attacks since my wars began have been deleted from my nation history and regretfully, the tally I've posted, though significant, is lower than it should have been since most of the nations against which I conduct my attacks fail to maintain a sufficient cash flow to maximize my attack potential.

Should any other nations or alliances choose to conduct just attacks against the nations of GOD they'll do so knowing that this alliance has a very weak and exploitable underbelly.

In a side note on warchests: Mine is still bigger than it was before the beginning of the Bipolar War.

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1320344619' post='2837736']
Vlad put his money where his mouth was and has been at war for two months. Over that time he's gathered information, and he's presented it to us in a clear and concise manner. Most importantly, Vlad is having fun. Hiro was butthurt about Tetris so hard that he posted unintelligble nonsense information on the OWF about his own alliance. But not before heading to peace mode, of course, so that he could hide from GOONS. Now, AFAIK, he's paying a large sum of reps to GOONS to spare his nation. Not to mention that in this thread, we're laughing with Vlad and not at him, as we did with Hiro. There really isn't a comparison to be made.
[/quote]

Nah, I should have just ran to [ooc]CNtel[ooc] and posted the screen shots I received there................just like you. ohh that's right, you were to retarded to cover your tracks. I just don't care enough to cover my tracks.

Butt hurt much?

Also large sums of reps? 90 million is not large, they should have fleeced me for much more.

The only thing you are correct on is that this scenario is completely the opposite of what Vlads doing.

Edited by Hiro Nakara

[quote name='Hereno' timestamp='1320344619' post='2837736']
Vlad put his money where his mouth was and has been at war for two months. Over that time he's gathered information, and he's presented it to us in a clear and concise manner. Most importantly, Vlad is having fun. Hiro was butthurt about Tetris so hard that he posted unintelligble nonsense information on the OWF about his own alliance. But not before heading to peace mode, of course, so that he could hide from GOONS. Now, AFAIK, he's paying a large sum of reps to GOONS to spare his nation. Not to mention that in this thread, we're laughing with Vlad and not at him, as we did with Hiro. There really isn't a comparison to be made.
[/quote]
He certainly did put his money where his mouth is, that is the most I can respect. But lolwat? Is that his purpose here, to gather information from GOD and present it to the OWF in a clear and concise manner? I remember a time when a rogue was just a rogue, not some kind of global role model for everyone to bawk at.

The only reason you're laughing with Vlad and not at him is because he's attacking an alliance you don't like. If he was rogue-ing someone else, an ally of TOP's for instance, you'd be seeing far different reactions.

But what am I saying?! Of course double standards will reign!

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320345181' post='2837743']
The only reason you're laughing with Vlad and not at him is because he's attacking an alliance you don't like. If he was rogue-ing someone else, an ally of TOP's for instance, you'd be seeing far different reactions.

But what am I saying?! Of course double standards will reign!
[/quote]

No, quite the contrary actually, we're laughing because the numbers are hilariously bad.

And once again, I implore you to test that theory of yours.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1320344652' post='2837738']
You sound mad. :smug:
[/quote]
Is my being annoyed some kind of accomplishment for you? What are you, ten years old?

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1320344706' post='2837739']
I'm seriously doubting who is looking worse here, GOD or NPL.
[/quote]
You do, actually. For coming in here and saying something that contributes absolutely nothing to this conversation.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1320344729' post='2837740']
I definitely wouldn't regard the war-chests of my enemies as classified information.
[/quote]
Would you be so kind as to put yours up then, please? I'm assuming that since you wouldn't regard the warchests of your enemies as classified info, that you apply the same logic to your own.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320344635' post='2837737']
Doch, what does classified information mean to you?

Serious question.
[/quote]

I never stated anything about the information not being classified. Go back and read what I posted because the presentation of classified information is not what I am speaking about when I talk about differences. In fact, that is the ONLY similarity the two actions actually hold.

Also, if Vlad were roguing TOP, we would be seeing something quite different because apparently GOD is nowhere near as competent about war as they have stated they were. TOP on the other hand is quite competent and Vlad would probably not be remotely close to as successful roguing TOP as he is roguing GOD.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320345428' post='2837748']
Would you be so kind as to put yours up then, please? I'm assuming that since you wouldn't regard the warchests of your enemies as classified info, that you apply the same logic to your own.
[/quote]

:lol1: You can't be serious. Also, I posted my "classified" warchest so that makes it ok for me to post GOD's "classified" warchests. Now please shut up or do something about my atrocious actions.

[/quote]

By that same logic, I would also want to nuke myself, launch ground attacks against myself, bomb myself, and all the rest of that nice stuff.

You really are trying too hard.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1320345273' post='2837745']
No, quite the contrary actually, we're laughing because the numbers are hilariously bad.

And once again, I implore you to test that theory of yours.
[/quote]
Right, because every alliance absolutely [i]has[/i] to have sky-high warchests. I have no doubt that we'd find some hilariously bad numbers in MK too.

You just sit right over there and keep imploring.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1320340801' post='2837658']This is the second time I have fought for two months straight and the difference between this time and the first time is night and day. The first time was during BiPolar against MK and that war was extremely grueling. This war on the other hand has been extremely amusing.
[/quote]
:smug:

You don't get a reputation like ours without being able to throw down every now and then.

Is my being annoyed some kind of accomplishment for you? What are you, ten years old?

You do, actually. For coming in here and saying something that contributes absolutely nothing to this conversation.

[/quote]

LOL NOU

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320345743' post='2837754']
Right, because every alliance absolutely [i]has[/i] to have sky-high warchests. I have no doubt that we'd find some hilariously bad numbers in MK too.

[/quote]

You're the one claiming there would be a different reaction if someone were doing this to an ally of TOP's, so you can't exactly back down with your "no u" retort to have me sit over here imploring. Back it up or shut it up.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1320344706' post='2837739']
I'm seriously doubting who is looking worse here, GOD or NPL.
[/quote]

Maybe GOD sent this guy over to deflect the attention away from themselves?

Vulpes unless you can show me in the (OOC)terms of service(OOC) where it says warchest information cannot be leaked, then it doesnt matter. The rules we govern ourselves by are not binding in anyway and anyone is free to disobey them at anytime

Well I disagree with everyone saying that Vald and his friends are rogue's after all where does it say you have to have more then three members to be an alliance, and who has the right to say you have to post a DoW for the war to be official.

Ordo Paradoxia has their reasons for attacking GOD, and if they wish to post information they have gotten from spying in this world, who is to say that's honourable or not ?, was TOP & Co's attack on C&G honourable, or Doomhouses attack on NPO honourable, you all need to stop moving the goal posts to suit your own needs to justify your own actions.

Ordo Paradoxia I am simply saying well done, you have gone to war with an alliance you know can not hurt you as much as your able to hurt them, that is how wars are won.

I would like to see a peace agreement, that would be funny if GOD surrenders to Ordo Paradoxia

Edited by Timeline

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1320345576' post='2837751']
I never stated anything about the information not being classified. Go back and read what I posted because the presentation of classified information is not what I am speaking about when I talk about differences. In fact, that is the ONLY similarity the two actions actually hold.

Also, if Vlad were roguing TOP, we would be seeing something quite different because apparently GOD is nowhere near as competent about war as they have stated they were. TOP on the other hand is quite competent and Vlad would probably not be remotely close to as successful roguing TOP as he is roguing GOD.
[/quote]
No no no, don't avoid the question mate, just answer it. The information Vlad has gained is classified, period.

That might have something to do with the fact that TOP has a higher average nation strength than GOD, I don't know. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1320345613' post='2837752']
:lol1: You can't be serious. Also, I posted my "classified" warchest so that makes it ok for me to post GOD's "classified" warchests. Now please shut up or do something about my atrocious actions.
[/quote]
I am serious, yes. Are you under the impression that everyone should post their warchests? Heh, "I posted my own warchest because I want to show everyone how big my e-peen is, so that also makes it okay for me to reveal GOD's warchest, like totally you guys!"

No, I think I'll keep challenging you here.

[quote name='Letum' timestamp='1320345632' post='2837753']
By that same logic, I would also want to nuke myself, launch ground attacks against myself, bomb myself, and all the rest of that nice stuff.

You really are trying too hard.
[/quote]
No, not really. My logic here is concerned purely with warchests and their classified/private nature. You'd have to be an idiot to think nukes, GAs and bombs come into this, really.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320345743' post='2837754']

[/quote]
Pretty sure you just bought yourself / NPL a nice present. Next on that target list of OP. Then again I dont know if you really are important enough for Vlad to waste his 9bil WC on you.

Seriously after 4 pages havent you learned to quit while 30 miles behind?

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320345181' post='2837743']
[/quote]

It's true that we wouldn't be cheering him in that event. But nor would we be making the absurd allegation that posting enemy warchest information, gained by in-game spy ops, is against the moral rules of warfare.

Edited by Crymson

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1320346497' post='2837766']
It's true that we wouldn't be cheering him in that event. But nor would we be making the absurd allegation that posting enemy warchest information, gained by in-game spy ops, is against the moral rules of warfare.
[/quote]

What does this guy know about anything? He is NPL's head of economics and doesn't even know how to build a nation.

[quote name='Timeline' timestamp='1320346353' post='2837763']
Well I disagree with everyone saying that Vald and his friends are rogue's after all where does it say you have to have more then three members to be an alliance, and who has the right to say you have to post a DoW for the war to be official.

Ordo Paradoxia has their reasons for attacking GOD, and if they wish to post information they have gotten from spying in this world, who is to say that's honourable or not ?, was TOP & Co's attack on C&G honourable, or Doomhouses attack on NPO honourable, you all need to stop moving the goal posts to suit your own needs to justify your own actions.

Ordo Paradoxia I am simply saying well done, you have gone to war with an alliance you know can not hurt you as much as your able to hurt them, that is how wars are won.

I would like to see a peace agreement, that would be funny if GOD surrenders to Ordo Paradoxia
[/quote]

Actually, Ordo Paradoxia did post a DoW

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=104926&st=0&p=2793690&hl=+ordo%20+paradoxia&fromsearch=1&#entry2793690

Incidentally, what constitutes an "Alliance" is not really defined. Judging from Vlad's uninterrupted trades, I am assuming enough people agree he is not rouging but fighting a legitimate war. Its also clear GOD is not winning this war, judging from the constant downward trend of the Nation Strength. Valhalla picked up a Nuke rogue a few months back with a huge warchest as well, and we pounded him into oblivion. We also were able to get him sanctioned, something it seems GOD has not been able to do in this case.

(view that little episode here)
http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?showtopic=103911

If I was GOD, I would say its time to negotiate ceasefire terms, if not outright surrender. ^_^ While it may be galling to admit defeat to OP, one must ask themselves if fighting on for prides sake is worth the damage. If the stats stand, this war could last until summer.