GOD War Update

Vladimir Stukov II

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320350377' post='2837837']
You have a style of debate that acutely reminds me of a certain kind of mythical creature that lives under a bridge. Said creature tends to violently assault sheep. That is all.

If the information belongs to/is owned by nation A, and nation A deems it classified, who is nation B to say otherwise? All Vlad has done is take classified information (assuming GOD maintains it's classified, I wouldn't know what their opinions of their warchests are) and put it up here. My original argument, which I have stuck to, was that it was dishonourable for him to do so. I have proved as such, whatever the hell we're arguing here is purely semantics.
[/quote]
PFFFTTTT hahahahaha, the only thing you proved with your posts is that you're an idiot, mind you you do make an entertaining sort of fellow, at least you give me something to laugh at, please keep posting! :smug:

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

You have a style of debate that acutely reminds me of a certain kind of mythical creature that lives under a bridge. Said creature tends to violently assault sheep. That is all.

If the information belongs to/is owned by nation A, and nation A deems it classified, who is nation B to say otherwise? All Vlad has done is take classified information (assuming GOD maintains it's classified, I wouldn't know what their opinions of their warchests are) and put it up here. My original argument, which I have stuck to, was that it was dishonourable for him to do so. I have proved as such, whatever the hell we're arguing here is purely semantics.
[/quote]

He's at war with them though, so I think that means he could do whatever he wants with the information he got from spy operations

Edited by Eumirbago

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1320349981' post='2837825']
If you going round and and coming out with utter !@#$ in threads of alliances none other than your own, then be prepared to be insulted on your alliances behalf. Soon as you take any aa's post in gov you will be insulted on your alliances past/present fails, give me six months, hahaha that made my day! :lol1:
[/quote]
"Threads of alliances none other than my own"? This thread isn't about my alliance? :blink:

"Soon as you take any aa's post in gov"...yeah, this part doesn't really make sense either.

What's wrong with six months? You want to shorten that or elongate it or what?

I'm glad I made your day, we're all here to have fun after all buddy.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1320350031' post='2837826']
That you have to ask this, as their Econ minister, speaks volumes.
[/quote]

I asked you if you had a problem with me keeping my bills down. I've noticed you've avoided it.

Whatever your smoking Rush, I don't want any, thanks.

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1320350032' post='2837827']
So it's not incompetence, you just simply do not know enough about our world to comment in a good sense. My advice to you would be to stop posting, you are making yourself look like an idiot and doesn't do any favors to NPL either.
[/quote]
Wow, still no worthwhile contribution. Give it a rest bro, it's not NG I'm calling out here.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1320350151' post='2837829']
I think it's hilarious that you are reducing your net income by about $366k every 20 days by improvement swapping. But why would an economics minister need to know anything about maximizing his nation's efficiency, right?
[/quote]
[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1320350340' post='2837836']
Unless of course he is swapping... Then at day 20, he can decom those LCs, collect his normal amount, then rebuy them. So he will have spent 1.5 million dolalrs... to save ~800K... What could possibly be wrong with that mathematically?

On a more serious note: Any ally of NPL who might be reading this thread, for the love of all things holy, share a guide with this guy. Seriously, this is almost saddening to watch.
[/quote]
Hey, my money just keeps going up and up, so I must be doing something right guys. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Kzoppistan' timestamp='1320350243' post='2837831']
Second this.

Vulpes, a good effort but misplaced. Take a break, buddy.
[/quote]
I can hardly take a break this far in the proceedings.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320351067' post='2837853']
Hey, my money just keeps going up and up, so I must be doing something right guys. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

So this must be why NPL is so horrible. The advice from their econ minister is, "as long as your money goes up you are doing something right!"

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320346435' post='2837764']
No no no, don't avoid the question mate, just answer it. The information Vlad has gained is classified, period.

That might have something to do with the fact that TOP has a higher average nation strength than GOD, I don't know. :rolleyes:
[/quote]

I did not avoid the question. I answered it actually. But you have yet to really answer mine or refute a damn thing. Just sticking your fingers in your ears while going "LALALALALA" does not actually refute anything.

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1320350801' post='2837845']
PFFFTTTT hahahahaha, the only thing you proved with your posts is that you're an idiot, mind you you do make an entertaining sort of fellow, at least you give me something to laugh at, please keep posting! :smug:
[/quote]
And you've done what exactly? Came in, said a bunch of things meant to insult me, and now you're just sitting there laughing away?

Bear attack approach to diplomacy my lily-white ass. :rolleyes:

[quote name='Eumirbago' timestamp='1320350947' post='2837851']
He's at war with them though, so I think that means he could do whatever he wants with the information he got from spy operations
[/quote]
Doesn't mean he should.

I can hardly take a break this far in the proceedings.
[/quote]

You really should as you are embarrassing your alliance. GOD has gotten pwned in this war, and however much that seems to gall you (I can't imagine why) you rushing to their defense is not really going to change that fact. Words have consequences on the OWF.

For example, what if GOD decides to throw in the towel tomorrow and pay reps to OP in order to end the fighting, freeing them up to declare war on NPL for public insults? Something to think about.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1320351247' post='2837856']
So this must be why NPL is so horrible. The advice from their econ minister is, "as long as your money goes up you are doing something right!"
[/quote]
Ping goes the sarcasm meter.

[quote name='Dochartaigh' timestamp='1320351270' post='2837857']
I did not avoid the question. I answered it actually. But you have yet to really answer mine or refute a damn thing. Just sticking your fingers in your ears while going "LALALALALA" does not actually refute anything.
[/quote]
No you didn't, you said something about classified information being something entirely different to what we were discussing, when all I asked you was, "What does classified information mean to you, Doch?"

Simplicity doesn't work for some people.

"Threads of alliances none other than my own"? This thread isn't about my alliance? :blink:

"Soon as you take any aa's post in gov"...yeah, this part doesn't really make sense either.

What's wrong with six months? You want to shorten that or elongate it or what?

I'm glad I made your day, we're all here to have fun after all buddy.

[/quote]
That's precisely what I'm saying, that's why you should keep your stupidity out of a perfect let's lol at god thread, you are admant that it's dishonourable to post wc etc but dude, he's at war with god, I highly doubt he cares and from what I see is not suffering the consequences.
lol give me six months hahahaha, so we can't judge you until 6 months, sorry your holiness!!
Glad you did too, you keep doing it, please do it more often, pm'd you with my my aa's detail so you can provide further entertainment!

[quote name='Aeros' timestamp='1320351307' post='2837859']
You really should as you are embarrassing your alliance. GOD has gotten pwned in this war, and however much that seems to gall you (I can't imagine why) you rushing to their defense is not really going to change that fact. Words have consequences on the OWF.[/quote]
So, what, I'm supposed to throw away my principles, swallow my pride, and stop arguing here? I'm sorry if this offends you but no, I do not drop my principles, ever.

[quote]For example, what if GOD decides to throw in the towel tomorrow and pay reps to OP in order to end the fighting, freeing them up to declare war on NPL for public insults? Something to think about.[/quote]
It's not something to think about, given that GOD would not in there right minds surrender to three people. And if you think they would, you have another thing coming, buddy.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1320351492' post='2837862']
NPO can move [i]billions[/i]
[/quote]
As can any other alliance with 400+ people and a finely polished aid mechanism.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320351526' post='2837863']
Ping goes the sarcasm meter.

No you didn't, you said something about classified information being something entirely different to what we were discussing, when all I asked you was, "What does classified information mean to you, Doch?"

Simplicity doesn't work for some people.
[/quote]

What I stated was "I never stated anything about the information not being classified. [b]Go back and read what I posted because the presentation of classified information is not what I am speaking about when I talk about differences. In fact, that is the ONLY similarity the two actions actually hold.[/b]"

Now read the bolded sentences carefully because reading comprehension does not appear to be your thing. If you read it carefully and understand the written word, you would have figured out that I agree that it is classified information. That being said, unless you are going to DoW Vlad, it is pointless for you to really state anything since Vlad is already at war with GOD which means GOD cannot do much more to Vlad than what is already being done (which apparently is not a whole lot).

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320351274' post='2837858']
And you've done what exactly? Came in, said a bunch of things meant to insult me, and now you're just sitting there laughing away?

Bear attack approach to diplomacy my lily-white ass. :rolleyes:

Doesn't mean he should.
[/quote]
naaa you done the insulting to yourself mate, keep doing it.
haha that was a lovable quote from sandler, who even said I'm even doing any diplomacy, I'm just talking to retards, if you want diplomacy then how about someone in your alliances range come dance with me :):awesome:

My original argument, which I have stuck to, was that it was dishonourable for him to do so. I have proved as such
[/quote]

Very brave of you to stick to your original argument in the face of all evidence. How can you prove something that is entirely subjective?

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1320351657' post='2837867']
That's precisely what I'm saying, that's why you should keep your stupidity out of a perfect let's lol at god thread, you are admant that it's dishonourable to post wc etc but dude, he's at war with god, I highly doubt he cares and from what I see is not suffering the consequences.
lol give me six months hahahaha, so we can't judge you until 6 months, sorry your holiness!!
Glad you did too, you keep doing it, please do it more often, pm'd you with my my aa's detail so you can provide further entertainment!
[/quote]
Right, so any old guy can make a mountain out of a molehill, economically speaking, in thirty days. Have fun testing that theory sonny.

[quote name='rsoxbronco1' timestamp='1320351671' post='2837869']
Oh, btw.

My warchest: $13,395,470.12 (Surplus)

BALLER STATUS ACHIEVED.

Vulpes, can we see your warchest?
[/quote]
No. It's classified. :awesome:

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320351809' post='2837871']
So, what, I'm supposed to throw away my principles, swallow my pride, and stop arguing here? I'm sorry if this offends you but no, I do not drop my principles, ever.

[/quote]

You are a Government minister, and a Junior one at that. Your principles are what you are told they are when it comes to inter-alliance relations. More to the point, anything you say can be construed as speaking for NPL's government unless you specifically say otherwise (and even that is not a given). Wars have started because of what people have said here and in other means of communications. People generally give individual posts the benefit of a doubt, but you have been pushing this all thread.

lmao at this Vulpes Inculta guy.

"Guys, don't use the war [removed]. If you do, where is your HONOUR?"

I assumed he was a "reincarnation" of some [removed] type person but then...

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320349850' post='2837820']
You have a problem with my keeping my bills to a minimum?
[/quote]
[right][img]http://i.imgur.com/JMP58.jpg[/img][/right]

edit: realised this is World Affairs

Edited by Banksy

[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]All I ever wanted was the respect of a person of such caliber as yourself. Tell me, oh wise economics guru, what must I do to gain your approval? Then perhaps you might one day share with me the wisdom behind labor camp swapping.[/color]

[quote name='Bob Ilyani' timestamp='1320352594' post='2837886']
I'm not sure what's better here: the stats in the OP, or this ridiculous discussion that has followed.

Very impressive Vlad, keep on fighting the good fight.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Do you have a problem with him keeping his bills to a minimum? Do you want to make something of it?[/color]

[quote name='Amossio' timestamp='1320352001' post='2837873']
naaa you done the insulting to yourself mate, keep doing it.
haha that was a lovable quote from sandler, who even said I'm even doing any diplomacy, I'm just talking to retards, if you want diplomacy then how about someone in your alliances range come dance with me :):awesome:
[/quote]
Oh yeah, I forgot, I [ooc]logged into your account[/ooc], came into this topic and insulted myself, [ooc]then logged out again[/ooc] and responded as Vulpes. Masterful. :rolleyes:

I can see talking to you is a waste of time as well.

lolbanksy. Stay classy.

Very well, [ooc]back to my uni essay[/ooc].

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320352672' post='2837889']
[color="#0000FF"]Do you have a problem with him keeping his bills to a minimum? Do you want to make something of it?[/color]
[/quote]

The only thing he has been making is Casus Belli. There are many alliances around here who would already be drawing up target lists over this discussion.