GOD War Update

Vladimir Stukov II

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1320345920' post='2837758']
You're the one claiming there would be a different reaction if someone were doing this to an ally of TOP's, so you can't exactly back down with your "no u" retort to have me sit over here imploring. Back it up or shut it up.
[/quote]
"No u" retort? Is that what you've mistaken it for? I told someone they wouldn't be cheering for a rogue if they were hitting MK, and you think that's a "no u"?

You're not even paying attention. I'm not going to waste my time responding to you. But for the record, I can assure you it's not a claim, it's a fact; the people here would most certainly not be cheering for Vlad if he was hitting your alliance or another ally of TOP's.

[quote name='Sarmatian Empire' timestamp='1320346086' post='2837760']
Maybe GOD sent this guy over to deflect the attention away from themselves?

Vulpes unless you can show me in the (OOC)terms of service(OOC) where it says warchest information cannot be leaked, then it doesnt matter. The rules we govern ourselves by are not binding in anyway and anyone is free to disobey them at anytime
[/quote]
No, I came myself, without the approval of anyone else, because I believe that a rogue is a rogue regardless of what alliance he/she is attacking.

The [ooc]TOS[/ooc] has absolutely nothing to do with this. I'm calling out Vlad for stooping this low, and others for supporting such actions.

[quote name='Greg23' timestamp='1320346456' post='2837765']
Pretty sure you just bought yourself / NPL a nice present. Next on that target list of OP. Then again I dont know if you really are important enough for Vlad to waste his 9bil WC on you.

Seriously after 4 pages havent you learned to quit while 30 miles behind?
[/quote]
Ahaha. I/we might have a while to wait, and that's if he even bothers.

Why would I quit when I'm ahead?

[quote name='Crymson' timestamp='1320346497' post='2837766']
It's true that we wouldn't be cheering him in that event. But nor would we be making the absurd allegation that posting enemy warchest information, gained by in-game spy ops, is against the moral rules of warfare.
[/quote]
Of course, I already admitted that I made a mistake in thinking Vlad has any respect for opponents he faces.

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320346435' post='2837764']

No, not really. My logic here is concerned purely with warchests and their classified/private nature. You'd have to be an idiot to think nukes, GAs and bombs come into this, really.
[/quote]
His purpose was to demonstrate that the enemy and oneself are different, not to say that warchests and GAs are the same thing. You'd have to be an idiot to think that that was his point. You're free to harm your enemy, which may include revealing their warchests, and you're also free to "harm" yourself, by revealing your own warchest. But since the goal of war is not to harm yourself, the latter option is totally pointless.

As for the "classified" matter, it's classified insofar as you're the only one who can see your warchest. The purpose of a spy op is to obtain classified information. If you've obtained information through a spy op, it's yours to do what you want with, including declassifying. And you may not know this, but people do post warchest information on their enemies in war. Generally, they don't post ALL the information on their enemies, as that would be tedious and pointless. But they do occasionally post particularly low warchests for the sake of ridiculing their opponent.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1320347084' post='2837772']
What does this guy know about anything? He is NPL's head of economics and doesn't even know how to build a nation.
[/quote]
I do actually, and as I contemplate how the hell you would know anything about my economics ability, I'm going to tell you that things have been a little slow around here, annoyingly.

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320347520' post='2837775']
[color="#0000FF"]When did it become "wrong" to put war chest information up publicly?[/color]
[/quote]
I am not discussing the issue of classified information with you again. You will simply drag out the debate, twist and turn the subject a few times, and then somehow come out of it with a completely different argument. Try elsewhere.

I'd like to post a funny point here. OOC: Remember this forum is IC)...

This NPL idiot says he respects Vlad for going to war. Killing thousands of innocent citizens of Planet Bob, hundreds of thousands of soldiers, whos families will never see them again....

But the posting of financial information, is immoral, and shows he has no honor.

You may now all carry on.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1320348429' post='2837790']
I'd like to post a funny point here. OOC: Remember this forum is IC)...

This NPL idiot says he respects Vlad for going to war. Killing thousands of innocent citizens of Planet Bob, hundreds of thousands of soldiers, whos families will never see them again....

But the posting of financial information, is immoral, and shows he has no honor.

You may now all carry on.
[/quote]

Is he a capitalist?

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320348242' post='2837787']
I am not discussing the issue of classified information with you again. You will simply drag out the debate, twist and turn the subject a few times, and then somehow come out of it with a completely different argument. Try elsewhere.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]So even though you're condemning Vlad for doing something wrong, you're not going to tell us why it is wrong?[/color]

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320348242' post='2837787']
I do actually, and as I contemplate how the hell you would know anything about my economics ability, I'm going to tell you that things have been a little slow around here, annoyingly.
[/quote]

Oh, don't worry, your nation and [url=http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?View=Charts&Alliance=Nuclear%20Proliferation%20League]alliance[/url] stats speak for themselves.

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1320348990' post='2837797']
Oh, don't worry, your nation and [url=http://www.cybernations.net/stats_alliance_stats_custom.asp?View=Charts&Alliance=Nuclear%20Proliferation%20League]alliance[/url] stats speak for themselves.
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Oh, wow. Even NSO had a better ANS than that prior to the war, and we're just about some of the worst nation builders out there. I have to say, it is mighty impressive to be worse than us in that regard.[/color]

Infrastructure: 999.00

Improvements:
Foreign Ministries: 1, Harbors: 1, Labor Camps: 5

Yep, NPL has a bright future with this guy at the helm. Labor camp swapping at 999.99 infra?

Edit: I hope none of this is classified.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320344553' post='2837735']
You heard it here first folks: warchests are not classified information.
[/quote]

Not when obtained through legitimate channels (ie. in-game spy ops).

I personally find NPL's defense of "classified information" to be almost as hilarious as the numbers that Vlad has posted in this thread.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320341646' post='2837667']
Didn't say I had a problem with it. Nice dodge though.
[/quote]

I prefer to say nice answer to vlad, but whatever

GOD is a piece of fail anyways, that's my perception of things but I'm not the only one that believes as such and this just goes out to enforce my idea.

o/ vlad

keep it up :awesome:

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320348926' post='2837795']
[color="#0000FF"]So even though you're condemning Vlad for doing something wrong, you're not going to tell us why it is wrong?[/color]
[/quote]
I am and have. I have nothing to discuss with [i]you[/i].

[quote name='Leet Guy' timestamp='1320348990' post='2837797']
[/quote]
Your point being? I've been here just over a month (MoE less than a few weeks) and we have a nice pool of inactives to get through. Give me six months, then you can insult my economic ability.

As for me personally, well, what can I say? Sitting for forty-something days in Axis doing absolutely nothing due to pressing RL issues..well as you say, my nation speaks for itself.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320349501' post='2837812']
[/quote]
[color="#0000FF"]Nothing to discuss with [i]me[/i]? Gods, I have lost the approval of the Minister of Something for NPL. How will ever I go on?[/color]

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320344553' post='2837735']
You heard it here first folks: warchests are not classified information.
[/quote]

Just because nation A has information that it deems classified, it does not mean that same information, or that same classified status applies to nation B. And to be honest, its dumb that you think it does.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1320349280' post='2837805']
Infrastructure: 999.00

Improvements:
Foreign Ministries: 1, Harbors: 1, Labor Camps: 5

Yep, NPL has a bright future with this guy at the helm. Labor camp swapping at 999.99 infra?

Edit: I hope none of this is classified.
[/quote]
A bright future indeed.

You have a problem with my keeping my bills to a minimum?

[quote name='The Warrior' timestamp='1320349377' post='2837808']
Not when obtained through legitimate channels (ie. in-game spy ops).

I personally find NPL's defense of "classified information" to be almost as hilarious as the numbers that Vlad has posted in this thread.
[/quote]
It's [i]my[/i] defense of classified information. I shouldn't have to say this but I do not speak for the other members of my alliance, solely myself. You'll see what you want to see of course, I am simply putting the fact out there.

Your point being? I've been here just over a month (MoE less than a few weeks) and we have a nice pool of inactives to get through. Give me six months, then you can insult my economic ability.

As for me personally, well, what can I say? Sitting for forty-something days in Axis doing absolutely nothing due to pressing RL issues..well as you say, my nation speaks for itself.
[/quote]

If you going round and and coming out with utter !@#$ in threads of alliances none other than your own, then be prepared to be insulted on your alliances behalf. Soon as you take any aa's post in gov you will be insulted on your alliances past/present fails, give me six months, hahaha that made my day! :lol1:

Your point being? [b]I've been here just over a month [/b](MoE less than a few weeks) and we have a nice pool of inactives to get through. Give me six months, then you can insult my economic ability.
[/quote]

So it's not incompetence, you just simply do not know enough about our world to comment in a good sense. My advice to you would be to stop posting, you are making yourself look like an idiot and doesn't do any favors to NPL either.

[quote name='Vulpes Inculta' timestamp='1320349850' post='2837820']
A bright future indeed.

You have a problem with my keeping my bills to a minimum?
[/quote]

I think it's hilarious that you are reducing your net income by about $366k every 20 days by improvement swapping. But why would an economics minister need to know anything about maximizing his nation's efficiency, right?

Edited by Vladimir Stukov II

[quote name='kriekfreak' timestamp='1320350032' post='2837827']
So it's not incompetence, you just simply do not know enough about our world to comment in a good sense. My advice to you would be to stop posting, you are making yourself look like an idiot and doesn't do any favors to NPL either.
[/quote]

Second this.

Vulpes, a good effort but misplaced. Take a break, buddy.

[quote name='Vladimir Stukov II' timestamp='1320350151' post='2837829']
I think it's hilarious that you are reducing your net income by about $366k every 20 days by improvement swapping. But why would an economics minister need to know anything about maximizing his nation's efficiency, right?
[/quote]

Unless of course he is swapping... Then at day 20, he can decom those LCs, collect his normal amount, then rebuy them. So he will have spent 1.5 million dolalrs... to save ~800K... What could possibly be wrong with that mathematically?

On a more serious note: Any ally of NPL who might be reading this thread, for the love of all things holy, share a guide with this guy. Seriously, this is almost saddening to watch.

Edited by Rush Sykes

[quote name='Rebel Virginia' timestamp='1320349674' post='2837817']
[color="#0000FF"]Nothing to discuss with [i]me[/i]? Gods, I have lost the approval of the Minister of Something for NPL. How will ever I go on?[/color]
[/quote]
You have a style of debate that acutely reminds me of a certain kind of mythical creature that lives under a bridge. Said creature tends to violently assault sheep. That is all.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1320349738' post='2837819']
Just because nation A has information that it deems classified, it does not mean that same information, or that same classified status applies to nation B. And to be honest, its dumb that you think it does.
[/quote]
If the information belongs to/is owned by nation A, and nation A deems it classified, who is nation B to say otherwise? All Vlad has done is take classified information (assuming GOD maintains it's classified, I wouldn't know what their opinions of their warchests are) and put it up here. My original argument, which I have stuck to, was that it was dishonourable for him to do so. I have proved as such, whatever the hell we're arguing here is purely semantics.

[quote name='Rush Sykes' timestamp='1320350340' post='2837836']
Unless of course he is swapping... Then at day 20, he can decom those LCs, collect his normal amount, then rebuy them. So he will have spent 1.5 million dolalrs... to save ~800K... What could possibly be wrong with that mathematically?
[/quote]

that's about 1.5 nukes(depending on well I cbb to explain...)