An Imperial Milestone

Scorponok

[center][IMG]http://i56.tinypic.com/11r4xnl.jpg[/IMG][/center]

Dear Cyberverse,
I come to you as the proud leader and humble co-founder of The Imperial Order. We have gone through good and bad times, but we are revelling in the good times.

A mere two months ago we were at our lowest point, sitting at 700K NS and around 40members ready to call it a day... But...

Today is the day TIO announces we have surpassed 2million Nation Strength.

[center][img]http://i87.photobucket.com/albums/k140/cottonblack726/TIO8-17-1-1.png[/img][/center]

In fact we have not only surpassed 2million Nation Strength, but have in fact passed 3million Nation Strength as well, with an AVG ns of almost 30K. We also have the highest gain in the last 7 days of 600K +.

[center][img]http://i178.photobucket.com/albums/w267/Stagger_Lee33/3mil-1.png[/img][/center]

Whilst this may not be a huge achievement for most you fine alliances, it means a lot to TIO as we came close to fading away. This achievement signifies a new era for TIO. Showing the future is bright for TIO, very bright indeed.

I would like to take this time out to thank every Imperial who has stood beside me the last two months through our ups and downs and to my government who never gave up hope and worked tirelessly to achieve this. I haven’t been more proud in my 5 years of playing CN than I am right now.

And to everyone who ever doubted us, I would like to thank you for spurring us on. You know who you are ;)

This would not have been possible without a few incredible individuals who have put up with my incessant ramblings the last few months. You know who you are, so thankyou. With this, I would like to present one special individual with the higher award in TIO.

Without further adieu:

I present [b]Stagger Lee[/b] (Facade) of [b]Antarctic Federation[/b] [color="#0000FF"][b]The Iron Cross[/b][/color] for Outstanding Service to The Imperial Order. TIO would not be where she is today, without you. Thank You my friend. Keep up the incredible work. May this provide you with the thanks you deserve, wear it proudly.

[center][img]http://images3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100523132802/neukolumbia/images/thumb/d/d7/Ironcross.svg/106px-Ironcross.svg.png[/img][/center]

With that I will say thank you to our friends and allies, your support over the last year and a bit has been invaluable and humbling.

I will now give you over to Stagger Lee my Exterior Commander who has a few more things to add.

Signed;

[b]Scorponok[/b], [i]Imperial High Commander & Co Founder of Imperia.[/i]

Edited by Scorponok

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Imperial Order would also like to take this special occasion to thank our allies for their support and service. Without many of their contributions, TIO probably would not be around to this day, and for that we are extremely grateful.

We would first like to extend our deepest appreciation for the League of Small Superpowers. Through all of the tumultuous times TIO has gone through both internally and externally, LoSS has never wavered in their unending support of TIO. We can only hope that will continue, and that one day we can provide you the same support you've given us.

Secondly, we'd like to thank the New Pacific Order, who have quickly become some of TIO's closest friends on Planet Bob. It's easy, of course, to become close friends with an alliance when their diplomats account for a quarter of your membership (probably due to the impending merger into the New Imperial Order). Regardless, we'd like to thank NPO for the incredible amount of support both internally and externally that you've given TIO.

We'd also like thank our allies in the Multicolored Cross-X Alliance. While being some of our newest friends, we've had a great time with your membership, and are eager to continue the economic cooperation we've established. It also helps being so close to an alliance when supercoolyellow declared himself as a founder of TIO. :lol:

In addition, The Imperial Order is proud to award three "Brother from another Mother" awards. These awards are given from TIO to foreign alliance dignitaries who have shown the highest levels of contact and conduct with Imperia.

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100523132802/neukolumbia/images/thumb/e/e5/Diplomat.svg/106px-Diplomat.svg.png[/img][/center]

I'm proud to award:
Rayvon of the New Sith Order
Warmongrel of SNAFU
and Imperial Emperor of the New Pacific Order

with the Brother from another Mother award. All of these foreign dignitaries have been extremely respectful, upstanding and fun, and have embodied the spirit of the recognition.

[b]Finally, to commemorate the occasion further, #imperialist will be open for the next 24 hours.[/b] #imperialist is our channel for members, allies, and friends, but we will be opening it for anyone who wants to join in the festivities. Of course, #TIO and cn-tio.com is always open for those who want to visit with us.

[i]Stagger Lee, Imperial Commander of External Affairs[/i]

Edited by Facade

[quote name='supercoolyellow' timestamp='1318803386' post='2826419']
TIO you're a quality alliance, and anyone who doesn't see it, just doesn't see the light. Congratulations on 3 million NS.
[/quote]

I don't like you. I don't know why, but I do.

TIO:

Please disband, but before you do,

KahlanRahl, you must do what I told you to do.

My friends have said more than enough so I will keep my post short. I'd just like to echo my deepest gratitude to our membership, allies, and friends for helping us reach this monumental milestone in a time when many alliances our size have a better chance of merging than making on their own. So once again, I love you all, and thank you from the bottom of my heart. :wub:

Now who wants some cake? :awesome:

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UnAiIqJTT5k/TJYeV_5krfI/AAAAAAAAAhg/AlhQpDMglMA/s1600/IMG_0454.JPG[/img]

[quote name='Jgoods45' timestamp='1318803578' post='2826420']
KahlanRahl, you must do what I told you to do.
[/quote]
Haha... sure I'll get right on that. :smug:

[quote name='KahlanRahl' timestamp='1318804163' post='2826432']
My friends have said more than enough so I will keep my post short. I'd just like to echo my deepest gratitude to our membership, allies, and friends for helping us reach this monumental milestone in a time when many alliances our size have a better chance of merging than making on their own. So once again, I love you all, and thank you from the bottom of my heart. :wub:

Now who wants some cake? :awesome:

[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_UnAiIqJTT5k/TJYeV_5krfI/AAAAAAAAAhg/AlhQpDMglMA/s1600/IMG_0454.JPG[/img]

Haha... sure I'll get right on that. :smug:
[/quote]

That cake rocks.

<3

Pfft, we all know Jgoods has a TIO Fetish, why else is he always gone between 11:05 - 11:45pm! :o

Anyways, congratulations to my friends in TIO and their fine leadership (So much better then the guy two times ago (not the previous aussie, but the previous previous one :awesome: you get the idea) who's ego was super annoying and anything but loveable) that they have today!

o/ To our former allies in TIO