An Imperial Milestone

Scorponok

• Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[quote name='Jrenster' timestamp='1318818997' post='2826673']
Holy crap what did you guys do to grow this much. And don't give me crap about magical cupcakes/cookies/pie/cake/beans either.
[/quote]
Beer and focus, my friend :D

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1318864086' post='2827163']
o/

Congrats TIO

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img] Scorpy and Dave
[/quote]
:wub:

When are you coming back to our forums Keshy?

[quote name='Sir Keshav IV' timestamp='1318864086' post='2827163']
o/

Congrats TIO

[img]http://forums.cybernations.net/public/style_emoticons/default/wub.gif[/img] Scorpy and Dave
[/quote]

Much <3 my friend.

Thanks again for all the well wishes.

Also Banksy, thank you. Comments like these spur us and our growth on.

[quote name='Facade' timestamp='1318803175' post='2826414']
In addition, The Imperial Order is proud to award three "Brother from another Mother" awards. These awards are given from TIO to foreign alliance dignitaries who have shown the highest levels of contact and conduct with Imperia.

[center][img]http://images1.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20100523132802/neukolumbia/images/thumb/e/e5/Diplomat.svg/106px-Diplomat.svg.png[/img][/center]

I'm proud to award:
Rayvon of the New Sith Order
Warmongrel of SNAFU
and Imperial Emperor of the New Pacific Order

with the Brother from another Mother award. All of these foreign dignitaries have been extremely respectful, upstanding and fun, and have embodied the spirit of the recognition.
[/quote]

Heh - awesome, thanks :D

It's been a great exchange in our embassy, I've enjoyed it. :wub:

[OOC] apologies for the late post, I'm only just getting my Internet access now[OOC]

Holy crap guys, that is some impressive growth! I am extremely impressed to see you already at 3mil! Scorponok, you've made me proud my friend, You've done an awesome job at leading TIO through thick and thin. Onwards to 4mil!!

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1319175191' post='2829779']
[OOC] apologies for the late post, I'm only just getting my Internet access now[OOC]

Holy crap guys, that is some impressive growth! I am extremely impressed to see you already at 3mil! Scorponok, you've made me proud my friend, You've done an awesome job at leading TIO through thick and thin. Onwards to 4mil!!
[/quote]

You're just jealoussssssssssss. :awesome:

[quote name='Skippy' timestamp='1319175191' post='2829779']

[/quote]

Thank you my friend.

Onwards & Upwards, Imperia!

[OOC]Hope Navy is treating you well. <3[/OOC]